A new home for _me_!

Good Evening Sexy Girl!:rose::kiss::heart:

I am back from four days in the mountains. I'm tired, sore, dehydrated, but happy. Now I just need to find someone sexy to cuddle with so I can recover.;):D

Just stopped by to say hello..

I do not think I have not visited since the change

Love your comments and still enjoy your videos

Hope all is well with your family. Had to believe you have a 21 year old son.

Loved the Holiday pic. Your breasts are as lovley and perfect as ever.

Last edited:
Can I climb on top and "sun tan" with you? ;)

You can climb on top, but not for sunbathing. :p

Sexy picture lovely _me_ I kept imagining climbing on top of your lovely body...but in the back of my mind I kept hearing "Ride Captain Ride upon that Mystery Ship" *LOL* What the hell!!!:kiss::rose::devil:

Ha ha you make me laugh. :D x

;) Hello sweet sexy one! :kiss:'s & :p's your hot body for hours! Looking gorgeous! Just MMMM!!

Aww thanks! :kiss:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET WONDERFUL SEXY ME.
:kiss::rose::heart::rose:

(and congrats on the little one's 21 birthday, I know it goes so fast, our little one will turn 30 in a few months :eek:)

Thanks, emmy!
I know, it goes so fast! :kiss:

Happy Birthday sweet _me_ *sweeping you into my arms and kissing your lips softly* Oh no...you are getting a burn on those gorgeous boobs!! I have some special cream to cover them...just need a little help getting the top off :rolleyes:. :rose::kiss:

Thank you! :kiss:

Never apologize for spending time with family sweet sexxxy one. You look way too young to have a 21 year old son but I know how much you love him. Happy Birthday to him!

I love the idea of partying to celebrate your birthday!! I'll bring the cake and a few "toys!" All you have to do is get naked and lay across my knee so I can give you your birthday :caning: before hubby & I start the party! :devil:
Love the pic. Sun:kiss:'ed tits! :p's
44 never looked so sexxxy sweet one!
Welcome to Club 44 sweet sexxxy one! :kiss:'s :rose:'s
I hope you have a Happy Birthday & all your wishes come true!

Thank you, you flatterer! :D x

Happy birthday. I hope it's a good one!

It was great, thanks! :kiss:

We had lovely sun today! :D

It's only 3 weeks off now. ;)

:kiss:

Well we need to make up for that lost time sweet sexxxy one! :kiss:
:caning: that beautiful arse...on all 4's with that gorgeous tanned body of yours...grabs your hair and your neck and welcomes you back with a hard fuck! :devil:

Let me help put the pieces back together, starting with that crack. Hello sexy you.

Ha ha hello my hairyballs. :kiss:

Glad to see you back around gorgeous lady. :kiss:

Thank you! :kiss:

Great to have you back gorgeous....the place was just not the same without you, hope you are are not so shattered today :heart: x

Thank you!

I can't remember. lol :D

Welcome back sweet sexy one! :kiss: :rose:'s
Let me cuddle you while you relax.

Mmm.....thank you. :kiss:

Back