A new home for _me_!

Sorry all, I'm still here, just had no lit time.
Here's a hol pic to maybe make up for it?
I will reply to you all as soon as I get time. :heart: :kiss: :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_00000146.jpg
    IMG_00000146.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 157

Hiya gorgeous, lovely to see you and such a lovely pic too :heart: xx

Oh yes, hun. That more than makes up for it! :kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Hot is an understatement sweet sexxxy one! My sun goddess is center of the sun sizzling in this pic! ;) :kiss:'s
:heart: Reply when you get time or need a :caning:

Hello. ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_00000152.jpg
    IMG_00000152.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 226
Just a bump to sexy _me_ cuz she deserves it and I want it!! Hope all is well with you and yours. Miss you sexy!!:rose::rose:

Happy hump day lovely.....Lit is a poorer place without you....miss you xxx

I'm so sorry, son was home for 10 days and I hadn't seen him since Christmas, also it was his 21st Birthday, there was lots of partying to be done. ;)
I still can't believe he's 21, sometimes it's easy to plod on through life and then look back and wonder where the time went!

Today is my Birthday, 44! :eek:
Here's a pic from holiday. :kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_00000147.jpg
    IMG_00000147.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 72
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET WONDERFUL SEXY ME.
:kiss::rose::heart::rose::kiss:

(and congrats on the little one's 21 birthday, I know it goes so fast, our little one will turn 30 in a few months :eek:)

I'm so sorry, son was home for 10 days and I hadn't seen him since Christmas, also it was his 21st Birthday, there was lots of partying to be done. ;)
I still can't believe he's 21, sometimes it's easy to plod on through life and then look back and wonder where the time went!

Happy Birthday sweet _me_ *sweeping you into my arms and kissing your lips softly* Oh no...you are getting a burn on those gorgeous boobs!! I have some special cream to cover them...just need a little help getting the top off :rolleyes:. :rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Never apologize for spending time with family sweet sexxxy one. You look way too young to have a 21 year old son but I know how much you love him. Happy Birthday to him!

I love the idea of partying to celebrate your birthday!! I'll bring the cake and a few "toys!" All you have to do is get naked and lay across my knee so I can give you your birthday :caning: before hubby & I start the party! :devil:
Love the pic. Sun:kiss:'ed tits! :p's
44 never looked so sexxxy sweet one!
Welcome to Club 44 sweet sexxxy one! :kiss:'s :rose:'s
I hope you have a Happy Birthday & all your wishes come true!

Happy birthday. I hope it's a good one!

Happy birthday Babe:rose::kiss:

Oh that's right, I almost forgot it was your birthday. Mine was last week. I knew ours was close together. Happy birthday darling. :rose::kiss::heart:

Back