Gangbang...

I'm between Thomasville & Moultrie GA
Does this need to be a GB? Or would an MMF work for you? Your game, your call.

G

That's cool, I have a lot of family in Thomasville & Tallahassee.
Just depends on the situation I guess

Renewing my gangbang search. Definitely need to be fucked hard and used roughly soon!

Dammm girl you must be in the gay part because any straight man would jump at fucking you long hard and deep. If you come back to up state ny please let me know

Have you tried Craigslist? Have them meet up with you at a hotel bar first or something, maybe?

Hi I live in nj and we have a group here there does gb all the time. My woman loves them as well as many other couples and single women we know that attend. Typically there are 20-30 single men who attend. you get to pick who you want to use you. Never any pressure and can quite at anytime. Also protection is a must. If interested write me back, we can work out the travel details.

Email addy?? or send a pm/email with details

Hi I live in nj and we have a group here there does gb all the time. My woman loves them as well as many other couples and single women we know that attend. Typically there are 20-30 single men who attend. you get to pick who you want to use you. Never any pressure and can quite at anytime. Also protection is a must. If interested write me back, we can work out the travel details.

I hope you have a safe good time. I've thought about posting on CL but I get paranoid in such a compromising position. Anyway good luck. :)

Spring break, a bunch of horny college guys that you won't have to worry about seeing. Have them strip in the outer room, so no digital media gets out of what happened. In the bedroom, just you, who you approve, and one or two people to watch over you and keep the little cocks in check from actually harming you.

Spring break, a bunch of horny college guys that you won't have to worry about seeing. Have them strip in the outer room, so no digital media gets out of what happened. In the bedroom, just you, who you approve, and one or two people to watch over you and keep the little cocks in check from actually harming you.

Sounds like you need to be there too Rocket...:p

Sure hope this does happen before you give up on the idea.

A young woman who wants to experience a group of men doing her one after the other deserves to have her dream come true.

Are they going to be bareback? I am 80 now and had sex with more than two dozen women. Almost all of them had many sex partners before me. Never got an STD. I wonder if the fear is not overrated.

Like now I have an array of sounds on my keyboard shelf and have one inserted in my urethra. Have never had an infection.

For your gang-bang, no TV for the guys. If they want to watch something you are there naked and getting fucked. They should want to watch that. Cushions and blankets so after they have done you they can nap and get ready for another round. Plenty of food. You will all be voracious. No masturbating for the guys. Seeing you lying there ready to take them on should be all the stimulation they need.

If I were half my age I would be ready to book a plane ride from California to be with you. There are so many wusses on here.

Oh and I have been in a threesome with two women. Yeah it was pleasant but quite a chore satisfying both. Much better to have them separately except when one ate the other out and I could rest.

Good luck and good fucking.

Last edited:
Back