Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I can accept that this is a problem. It is not balanced. But, I don't see a way around it at the moment.

ETA: Gotta love self therapy - a Psychology Today article, my morning pages and I've decided I'm good. :D Freakin' myself out over nothing.

Last edited:
Why the hell did I agree to watch The Wizard of Oz? And why did he suggest it. And it's supposed to rain tonight. Yup.

:kiss: It shouldn't be a problem any more, but apparently it is so I will be talking to someone soon.

Isn't the English language wonderful?

would that be:-
"so I will be talking to someone soon"
As in talking as opposed to watching that bloody film,
OR

"so I will be Talking to Someone, soon"
As in Someone's in for an ear-bashing; real soon.

Isn't the English language wonderful?

would that be:-
"so I will be talking to someone soon"
As in talking as opposed to watching that bloody film,
OR

"so I will be Talking to Someone, soon"
As in Someone's in for an ear-bashing; real soon.

As in I was in a tornado once and it probably shouldn't bother me to watch a film like that but it's the one I associate with what I saw and so, yeah, I should probably talk to a counselor in ptsd. :rose:

As in I was in a tornado once and it probably shouldn't bother me to watch a film like that but it's the one I associate with what I saw and so, yeah, I should probably talk to a counselor in ptsd. :rose:

If she's good, I'll bet she'll have a house drop on your demons. Best wishes for dealing with it in whatever way works for you, Magica.

If she's good, I'll bet she'll have a house drop on your demons. Best wishes for dealing with it in whatever way works for you, Magica.

:rose: Thanks, Tio. I really think I've done pretty good with it, writing etcetera, but there's some residual that I apparently need help clearing out.

I've just hit the submit button for a new 1400 word story. That's very short compared with my recent efforts and was written within 24 hours while taking a break from writing my second Nude Day story.

It will probably sink unnoticed. :rolleyes:

I've just hit the submit button for a new 1400 word story. That's very short compared with my recent efforts and was written within 24 hours while taking a break from writing my second Nude Day story.

It will probably sink unnoticed. :rolleyes:

Let us know when it's up ?

Let us know when it's up ?

The blue pending button has turned grey and the 'date of last submission' is 3 June - so Lensky's Aria should appear tomorrow.

How many people will know what Lensky's Aria is? That would be an interesting question, and Lensky doesn't feature in the story. His aria is usually sung in Russian which makes my title even more obscure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back