Photo Tributes

Never done a tribute, am I missing out?

I don't know if "missing out" is the right term. If you do one and they respond poorly you feel like an assheel. If they respond positively then it's a whole different ball game.

They do nothing for me. And you wouldn't catch me dead jerking off on my comp. haha

KC

I don't know if "missing out" is the right term. If you do one and they respond poorly you feel like an assheel. If they respond positively then it's a whole different ball game.

They do nothing for me. And you wouldn't catch me dead jerking off on my comp. haha

KC

Lol my comp cost me almost 2k for a cheap custom rig I'm not getting the works all gummed up. But a print out maybe, but how do you do a bad tribute?

Lol my comp cost me almost 2k for a cheap custom rig I'm not getting the works all gummed up. But a print out maybe, but how do you do a bad tribute?

You use a photo of her and her hubby and the cum only lands on him!?! I guess that would constitute as a bad tribute! haha

We'd love to see some sticky results on here :rose:

Attachments

• cummm on top.jpg
    cummm on top.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
I was lucky enough to have someone tribute me on here a while back. It's probably still in the photos a few pages back. He did a nice job too :)

I thought it was sexy and very flattering!

I was lucky enough to have someone tribute me on here a while back. It's probably still in the photos a few pages back. He did a nice job too :)

I thought it was sexy and very flattering!

Looked back and couldn't seem to find it.

Back