Teasing The School Nerd ((1 male needed))

Jenna raised a brow as he said he was a virgin before Dannie got to him. Gosh, he was a freakin virgin?! She thought to herself as she loosened her hold on his neck so if he wanted to, he could start sucking and licking at her nipples again. She gasped a bit as he shifted, pulling her out of her shock. She put on a smile and leaned down, putting her mouth near her ear. "Your amazing." She kissed his ear tip. "l've never had anyone make me feel as good as your doing right now."

She pulled away and kissed his lips gentle before moving her hand to his shoulders. Jenna sat up and grinned at him, "But now, it's my turn to please you." Slowly, she started to pull herself up, holding back a whimper as he left her pussy. When just the head remained, she let herself fall back down, having him impale her. "Oh fuck!" She bit her lip and started to bounce up and down on his cock, moaning in pleasure as he filled her up.

"Mmmm, Jake, l think l'm going to have to make Dannie invite you over here more often." she said to him as she moved one of her hands up and ran it through her hair. "I could use a nice play toy, like you." Her breathing started to turn into hard, fast gasps as he slammed into her over and over, driving her mad. lt had been quite sometime since she fucked a man with a dick as nice as this.


☆★★☆★★☆

She moved her free hand to his head, running her fingers through his hair as she turned on his phone and put it on it's camera setting, squirming as she did. "Mmmm, fuck, fuck, fuck." she moaned as he went back to attacking her tits, his hands squeezing her as his tongue played with her nipples, driving her insane. She aimed the phone down so she could get him and her tits in the picture. conce she got it, she started snapped shots, trying to get as many as she could as he used her body.

As he pleasured her, she got a idea and grinned. Dannie moved her free hand down the front of his body, over his chest and his stomach, down to the front of his pants. Slowly, she started to run her hand up and down his covered crotch, squeezing every few moments, feeling his hard dick through his pants. "Mmmm, baby your making me so wet."
 
He feel I her breath on his ear with the feel I wr flesh against his was something he could hardly believe. Her full massive breasts flattened against his chest and he words set his blood on fire, this was un fuckong real.

Before Jake could say anything her Los slid over his own, her hot mouth dancing over his as her hands slid over his shoulders an hair. She leaned back, grabbing her own hair, her
Massive chest raising with her arm jiggled a skittle and he groane as her hot tight pussy slowly slid up his cock. Then she plopped bal down, her cunt hungrily sucked his manhood back inside her

"Oh I hope she does" he sai with his own grin, one hand slipping down to cup her plump ass, lifting her up slowly again, enjoying et tight cunt as it clung to his cock. His other hand cupped an squeezed one massive breast

"I don't think I ever want to leave" he told the busty brunette with a grin. Half holding her up he let his hips pump into her, her thighs locking still to straddle him as his cock began to pump in and out of her, each thrust I his his made her tits jiggle ever so deliciously. And he groaned as he began to fuck Dannie's sister. Where was she anyway?







Sam groaned as he suckled at her firm high tits, her skin tasted delicious and he smiled as he heard the camera start clicking. But he must have been doing something well, because soon et hand was sliding down his chest, over his stomach, and soon squeezing at his stiffening dick

He heard her curse, an with that he let his free hand, well after letting her titty fall free, snake stern erthighs. He smiled a she felt her mound, hot at the touch

He let her hard nipple slip free from his lips as he looke up at her

"Why don't you let me go ahead and give you a good fuck then?" and before she responded he sucked one hard nipple into his mouth as the other cupped at wr sex firmly, fingers slipping over and around her mound
 
Jenna moaned in pleasure as she felt his hand move down and cup her ass. "lf she doesn't, l think l'm going to have to." She told him as her eyes closed as a delicious pleasure ran through out her body everytime she felt his cock piece deep inside her pussy. "Aww Jake, you know you have too," she told him. "To much of a good thing is bad for you, you know that." Though she couldn't think of how a tight pussy could be in anyway a bad thing. Especially for a virgin. In fact, she thought she'd have to do this quite a few more times, just to make up for the sex he hasn't been having with that amazing dick of his.

"Mmm god Jake, harder." Moaned Jenna as he started to thrust up into her. Her bounces started to get faster as she moved her hands away from him all together and put them on the back of the couch, digging her nails into it as she tried to pass herself. She was sure Dannie wouldn't mind sharing Jake, sp she wasn't worried that she would walk in and catch them. Sure, she be a bit upset that she wasn't called to join in, but she'd get over it after a few deep kisses. She always does. Besides, she wanted to enjoy herself right now.

"Oh fuck Jake, please. Faster. Your cock feels so good! Screw me harder!"


☆★★☆★★☆


Her eyes snapped open wide as she felt him touch her pussy through her thong. Dannie bucked her hips a bit and stopped taking pictures as she tried to get herself under control. "Ahhh!" She looked down at him as he moved his mouth away from her nipple. When he asked to fuck her, she opened her mouth to tell him to hold on, right as he took her nipplw back in his mouth and his fingers went crazy as they touched her cunt.

"OH MY GOSH!" She moved her free hand to his head, grabbing his hair, trying not to pull on it as she moaned and withered against him. "Mmm wait, w-we... you have more pizzas." She told him, panting once she got a bit of control over herself.

"You don't wait to get in trouble because of a pretty face and a pair of huge tits do you?" She asked him, even as she ground her pussy against his hand. She wanted him, of course she did, but she wasn't going to get blamed if he lost his job because he wanted to fuck her. Besides, he could always come over another day... or later tonight if he decided to leave and was still in the mood.
 
Jake couldn't believe this bombshell, well this bombshells sister who was also a bombshell, was saying this to him

He grinne up at wr as she braced wr hands on the sofa behind him

"Well you can call me anytime" he said with a grin as his eyes shifted to her heavy hanging tits. Her impressive rack jiggled and bobbed with each thrust, the firm full flesh almost rippling with raves of impact as he thrust into her cunt. She was insanely wet, he felt like he was trusting his cock into warm oiled silk. The slap of his hips into hers filled the room, mixing with their heavy breathing and soft moans. He squeezed her ass as he held it, letting his fingers dog into her fleshes spread her ass wide. Thank his he had just fucked, the sudden demand had given him stamina and this time he was gonna fuck like the porn stats he had seen

"God damn" he growled, his heart racing as he thrust harder as duster, her hair hanging down her back and the glint in her eyes as she moaned in pleasure. He fucked her harder and faster just like she asked, after all the little nerds always did what the pretty girls asked for right?







Sam grinned as she tried to pull ja head bak, asking about other pizzas, fuck that

"believe me, they can wait" he said with a grin as he started to push her back into the house. He closed the door behind them

"Do we need to go some where" he asked as he looked around te big house. He could hear a tv playing somewhere

"Or can I have you right here?" he said as he stepped close, his had diving
Between her thighs to tease her sex, the last thing he wanted was her cooking down
 
"Then I'll expect you to come everytime I call." She told him as he said she could call anytime. She closed her eyes and let her head fall forward as he moans got louder, stronger the more he thrust, the harder he thrust. Jake had some amazing skills that was for sure. He was like a animal. It was hot as fucking hell to see him act like this! She moved her head forward a bit more and rested it on his shoulder as he nail grabbed the sofa harder.

She thrust her hips, feeling her tummy start to tye up into a tight knot. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" She repeated over and over softly as she got closure and closure to cumming. "Jake, I'm close. I'm really close." She told him softly as her pussy clamped harder on his member.

"Please tell me your close baby. I want to feel your cum fill me." She told him. She wasn't worried about getting pregnant, she'd been on the pill for about five years now. So She wasn't in the mood to get preganant anytime soon. there was so much fun she could be having.




She smiled and let out a giggle as she was pushed backwards, into the house. Once he was inside, he shut the door. "Well, someones horny, aren't they?" She said to him as she watched him look around the house. She looked towards the basement stairs and smiled a bit. They must be having fun down there. Other wise, one of them would have already been up here looking for me.

She looked back at him as he asked if he could have her here. She raised a brow and went to answer him, right as he dove his hand back between her legs. "Ohhh fuck!" She leaned forward against him as he rubbed her pussy, making pleasure fill her again, making her knees go weak.

"Here." She said quickly. "You can take me here if you want to." She told him as her hands went to his shoulders, holding onto him.
 
Jake groaned as her head hit his shoulder. He could hear the need in her voice, that and he could feel her pussys sweet juices sliding down his thrusting
Shaft to tickle his balls. He fel the weight of her tits against his chest as she pressed against him

"I will cum whenever you call" he told
Her in a breathy
Voice that was barely loud enough to be heard over the 'slap slap slap' of his hips
Into her thighs

His hands gripped tight on he ass as he felt his entire body bunch up into a wad of
Throbbing lust. And the suddenly he exploded


"Oh shit" he groaned as his cok twitched over and over, his thrusting hips stopped, and
His heart hammered
In his chest as he came deep inside her delicious pussy

"damn " he said breathlessly as his head fell back on the couch and his hands eased
Up on her ass, but they didn't let go. Not of that delicious
Piece of meat









Sam grinned as she said yes. He wasted
No time

He spun her around, and pushed her down, she caught a small table in the foyer. Her ass was
Presented to him. He smiled as he Hooke a finger
Over her thing, and tugged it to the side

"oh yeah baby" he said as he eyes her sweet ass. Them he took his cock in hand, and slid
It
Deep inside. He groane loud as the tight furnace caught him, and he began tonguck
Her in a frenzy. But he couldn't take
It. He was
No Jake

"Oh shit. I'm gonna Cum" he called out
 
Jenna kissed his shoulder, before sucking slightly, leaving behind a hickey or two. It was all she could do so she didn't scream out and alert her sister. She doubted she would care that she was screwing him, but she didn't want to risk it. Still, the deeper he buried his dick inside, the more pleasure that ran through her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She movedone of her hands to his hair, holding him tight, wanting to feel more and more of him, until- She felt his cock pulse inside her just as she exploded. Her toes curled,
her tummy tightened up. It was like a wild fire running rampid inside her, senting her into a fit a quivers, shakes, and squeals.She was so lost, she didn't even notice she stopped bouncing

After she calmed down a bit, she could feel his cock, still deep inside her, along with a new addition. So thing hot... thick. Something that made her want to drop to her knees to clean him up.

After a few more long moment, she realised her hold on both his hair and the couch before pushing herself up into a sitting position. "Oh my god." She brushed her hair back out of her face as she panted heavily. "I... l need to go clean up." Even as she said this though, she didn't move. Having his cock inside her just felt way to good.

☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆

Dannie gasped as he pulled his hand away from her pussy and twirled her around before pushing her down in front of a small table. She reached up and grabbed the edge of the table, holding it tight. Quickly, she looked behind her just as he grabbed her thong and pulled it to the side. "I'm wasn't going to change my mind." she told him, commenting on how fast he had her down.

Before she could comment anymore though, he was sliding inside of her. "Mmm," she let her head fall forward. He wasn't the biggest guy in the world. No match for Jakes size. She just hoped he could get her off before he exploded. As he started to fuck her, she closed her eyes tight, moaning in pleasure as he slammed in and out of her, making the table rock.

Sadly though, he wasn't able to last long the way he was fucking her. She ground her teeth for a moment before she moaned in anticipation, or at least fake anticipation. "Come on baby, fill me up! Cum deep in my pussy, please. Just explode!" Dannie moaned.
 
Jake a whole body was on fire. Completely aware of every inch of her soft delicious skin pressed against him. Her heavy tits swelled against his chest and her soft thighs wrapped over his own. But it was the tight hot slit that was clinging tight to his cock. It quivered still, gripping him tight. He could feel his cum beginning to run down the last bit if his exposed shaft as she sat there. Her lips playing in his shoulder. He leaned his head back as he said something about cleaning up

"Yeah I am afraid I may have made a mess" he said with a grin as he looked into her gorgeous eyes.

"Where can I go to clean up?" He asked, his hands sliding down to her plump ass, giving the soft flesh a squeeze as he rebelled in the sensations of this unbelievable day

"I'm just glad Danni didn't walk in. I mean..... Where did she go?" He asked her with a grin. Thinking that he didn't care, but how sweet would it be to have both of them? That would make for an unreal day indeed






Sam groaned as the little slut let him have her. Her oussy was soaking wet already an her ass was jiggling deliciously as he drove inside if her. His cock throbbed in the hot furnace of her sex as she cried out for his cum. And he was unable to deny her. Hell, this was the best delivery ever. He had always dreamed of something like this, but never really expected it. And having it happen was just way too much

"Sssshhhhiiiiittttt!!!" He growled as he exploded. Her hot slit seeming to suck at his cock, like it wanted to devour his hot seed as he shot gobs and gobs deep inside of her. His hand reaching around to grip one heavy breast, pulling her tight against him as his cock twitched and spasmed as he spent himself inside of her

"God damn girl!" He said as he finally released her, letting his cum covered cock slip free of er juicy cunt with a smile. But he quickly tugged his shorts up

"Next time you have a pizza delivered ask for Sam" he told her as he buttoned up his shorts, turned and left, having had the best tip any delivery guy could have asked for, with pics on his phone to prove it!
 
Dannie shivered and moaned when she felt him explode, releasing tons of built up cum inside her. She laid on the table, thrusting her hips against him every few seconds, until he pulled out with a groan. Slowly, she slid off the table onto her knees. She turned her head back and saw in buttoning his shorts.

"Bye," she waved after him as he left the house, letting her hand drop as the door shut. "Well, that was fun." she mumbled as she ajusted her thong so it was covering her leaking pussy. That had to be the fastest one night stand she's ever had. Thank goodness Jake was downstairs because fast or not, her was dripping and it wasn't cum.

After a hesitate moment, she pushed herself up and headed upstairs to her bedroom, leaving the pizza on the side table. Dannie left her door open and went to her bathroom, stripping off her shirt and throwing it to the floor as she walked. Once she was in her bathroom, she went over to the shower and turne on the water, pulling off her panties as she waited for the water to heat up. Once it did, she stepped it, letting the hot water rain down on her, cleaning herself up. She didn't need Jake to know she was just screwing the pizza boy.

☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★

Jenna smiled at him, moving her hand to his head, running her fingers through his hair. "There's a bathroom down here, two up stairs, and three on the second floor. One of which is in my parents room, the other in my sister." She leaned down and kissed him quickly, before raising off his lap, having his dick slid out of her.

"I call the one down here." Jenna got off him then off the couch. "Dannie?" She shrugged. "Bets the hell out of me," a grin crossed her face. "Maybe she wanted us to have a little alone time." She gave him a quick wink before heading to the closed door down here. "If you want, you can go look for her after you clean up. None of these rooms in this house is off limits."

She grabbed the door and opened it up before looking back at him. "And please hurry. l'm hungry and l'd love to finish this movie." Jenna smiled and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
 
Jake smiled as her hands ran through his hair, sending tingles down his spine as her hefty tits grazed his chest. But she soon slid off him, his cock shocked by the sudden coolness as it slid free from that hot juicy slit of hers

She slowly rose and he eyed her gorgeous frame. Full heavy breasts swaying gently, thin waist and curbing hips. He listened as she spoke and he watched her plump ass as she walked into the bathroom. But as she disappeared he looked around. He grabbed his clothes, tugging them on, he headed up stairs

He wandered around until he found a bathroom. He shrugged then turned on the water and shed his clothes again. The water was hot and refreshing as he lathered himself, shaking his head in disbelief at the day. His long girthy cock hung limo as he lathered it, the memory of the sisters flesh still fresh on his member. He quickly washed up, getting his dick good and clean in case it was gonna be in use again, he hoped!

He hopped out, dried off and redressed. Then he wandered out, finding the pizza box by the door, he grabbed it an headed bak down stairs. He heard Jenna still in the shower, and he set the pizza box down. Smiling and thinking of the cheap peak, he went over to the door, opening it just as the water cut off

"I got the pizza" he told her as he peaked into the room, his eyes fixing on the closed shower door. The steam hid the details but he could make out that full curvy frame

"I'll just be out here waiting for you"he said, but waited for a reply, not leaving the room in hopes for one last glimpse of that delicious figure
 
Back
Top