Tumblr's Finest Dominant

In the mean time...I have a question... do you know why Snoop Dogg carries an umbrella?
Literally drowning in a deluge of pussy is a serious occupational hazard for true playas like snoop and myself, and wise masterly men invest in protective gear.

Lord Steve ~
So many questions to ask You, but I'm afraid I am so stunned by Your presence on Literotica that I might blither.
I will try to maintain some composure.

*deep breath*

1. What is Your favorite punishment?
2. Will You please elaborate on wardrobe control (if it is a practice You employ)?
3. What forms of humiliation do You prefer?
4. Would You please describe Your ideal scene?
5. How large is Your carbon cockprint? In other words, how far would You travel for a gifted submissive?

I eagerly await every word that so effortlessly runs off Your keyboard.

1.Must I choose? I love to tie some protesting young thang to a table and make her howl like a werewolf as I whip her down there-wolf, if you know what I mean. Most of my subs know if they cross me I will be exceptionally impolite to their clit. Oh, and tying a willing missy to the top of a long pole and playing teatherslut with a handpicked bro until she all bruised and dizzy.

2. NoFear and Tapout brand clothes are all my subs are allowed to wear around the house, with appropriate cutouts of course. In public they are commanded to become visibly aroused at the sound of my name or whenever my football team wins a big game. Does that count.

3. Winching. Torquing. Cucking suckas. Forced public displays of nudity. Swapping. Flexing. You name it.

4. I'mma think about this one and get back to you, but I can refer you to some previous answers.

5. Hmm. How talented are we talking about here? I would fly to commie china for some cirque de soliel chick that could eat she own self out and give you and a friend footjobs at the same time.

Hmmm...I heard it was fo drizzle....

No, this is actually a heinous slander perpetuated by the biased media. Snoop Dog is actually immune to water-type attacks and has been from birth, as an Earth-type rapper.

He does, however, take double damage from psychic attacks which is why he always wearing them shades to reflect psionic blasts.
This is some serious inside information, Snoop is my bro and rolemodel. Please don't use it against him.

No, this is actually a heinous slander perpetuated by the biased media. Snoop Dog is actually immune to water-type attacks and has been from birth, as an Earth-type rapper.

He does, however, take double damage from psychic attacks which is why he always wearing them shades to reflect psionic blasts.
This is some serious inside information, Snoop is my bro and rolemodel. Please don't use it against him.

attachment.php

1.Must I choose? I love to tie some protesting young thang to a table and make her howl like a werewolf as I whip her down there-wolf, if you know what I mean. Most of my subs know if they cross me I will be exceptionally impolite to their clit. Oh, and tying a willing missy to the top of a long pole and playing teatherslut with a handpicked bro until she all bruised and dizzy.

2. NoFear and Tapout brand clothes are all my subs are allowed to wear around the house, with appropriate cutouts of course. In public they are commanded to become visibly aroused at the sound of my name or whenever my football team wins a big game. Does that count.

3. Winching. Torquing. Cucking suckas. Forced public displays of nudity. Swapping. Flexing. You name it.

4. I'mma think about this one and get back to you, but I can refer you to some previous answers.

5. Hmm. How talented are we talking about here? I would fly to commie china for some cirque de soliel chick that could eat she own self out and give you and a friend footjobs at the same time.

Thank You for indulging my curiosity.

I bow out here.
(Resisting the urge to back away slowly, repeating "I'm not worthy" over and over.)

I cannot wrap my mind around all the information.
I should not have asked so much, but You were just so...sooooo You, how could I resist wanting more?
I'm sure You get that all the time.

Those glimpses of Your ideal scenes were stunning.

Last edited:

I am so relieved to know the truth...thank you. Being of the west coast myself, it is imperative that I have good information so that I can "represent" appropriately whenever I am given the opportunity. Please rest easy LS I got nuthin but love for the Doggfather... in the words of his greatness himself... "Now what am I to do if you was me and I was you?" "Trust Me".

Peas

Last edited:
Tumblr is down and I cannot see if Lord Steve has updated, DAMMIT

If by "updated" you meant "jerked off to picutes of insecure women" then yeah, probably.

Another good one! You are classic. you from the east coast by any chance? Out here sarcasm is an art form to the point where even if we're on the butt end of a good one it's still a good one!

If by "updated" you meant "jerked off to picutes of insecure women" then yeah, probably.
In the words of the great alphabro philosopher Randy Savage:
T2SLg.jpg

Besides roughly 80% of the internet is dedicated to jerking off to picutes (sic) of insecure women at any given time so I'm not really sure what your point is dear.

In the words of the great alphabro philosopher Randy Savage:
T2SLg.jpg

Besides roughly 80% of the internet is dedicated to jerking off to picutes (sic) of insecure women at any given time so I'm not really sure what your point is dear.

Alpha bro" is that like an alpha male? Personally I think the "pro's" are pretty damn secure putting themselves up there on the net. It's those sad college girls who think they need to perform sex acts on film to get popular that need some self esteem lesson's.

On another note I checked out your site Steve, and did not see a pic. All you have is that little thumbnail that honestly is a bit unbecoming.

I think you should give the fine people here at Literotica a thrill and post a pic.

Give the ladies a look at what they are missing and give us guys something to aspire too.

What do you think people? A picture?

On another note I checked out your site Steve, and did not see a pic. All you have is that little thumbnail that honestly is a bit unbecoming.

I think you should give the fine people here at Literotica a thrill and post a pic.

Give the ladies a look at what they are missing and give us guys something to aspire too.

What do you think people? A picture?

Hmmm, as much as I would LOVE to see Lord Steve have a pic thread, I say He has nothing to prove.

He has already proven himself in word.

Besides, my fantasy image Lord Steve is amazing...please let me keep it, lovecraft?

Bro, let my give you some "rad"-vice from one dom to another.
Give a girl a pic and she will come for a day. Give a girl a fantasy and she will come for the rest of her life.

Another good one! You are classic. you from the east coast by any chance? Out here sarcasm is an art form to the point where even if we're on the butt end of a good one it's still a good one!
West coast, actually. I don't think location really matters to those who like getting off a zinger from time to time.

Sarcasm is the world's vaccine against stupid.

Bro, let my give you some "rad"-vice from one dom to another.
Give a girl a pic and she will come for a day. Give a girl a fantasy and she will come for the rest of her life.

Well now I of course understand Rekane's point. I mean how could you possibly live up to the hype?

Now some "rad" advice for you I give plenty of women fantasies with my stories but can deliver so much more in person.

I feel talk is cheap and was just curious to see if you had anything to back up your magnificent repertoire of smack you talk. Doesn't have to be a face pic or a tasteless "cockshot". Let's see the guns, or the back or something inspiring for the ladies.

West coast, actually. I don't think location really matters to those who like getting off a zinger from time to time.

Sarcasm is the world's vaccine against stupid.

Then truly there will never be enough sarcasm to go around! I used to do some telemarketing years ago which was where I found out that the east coast basically has the rep as being over caffeinated and extremely rude. And we talk to fast never mind the accent.

Haha sorry man that just ain't the nature of the game we playin.
I am an international man of mystery and i thrill 'em with my boasts and posts before unleashing the abs in person.
You mean flabs.
Talk IS cheap. And I'm thinking you are too.

Back