well shit!

likitisplit

Really Really Experienced
last night i knocked my pc off my table, it was late so i set it back up there and went to bed. this am i sat down here and opened my pc and found it had seperated the screen from the keypad. the power light works but that all that comes on. nothing. black screen. nothing. there goes about 4000 pics of which about 1000 were me flashing or showing or some naughtiness. plus i'm out $500 for a new LT. shit.

last night i knocked my pc off my table, it was late so i set it back up there and went to bed. this am i sat down here and opened my pc and found it had seperated the screen from the keypad. the power light works but that all that comes on. nothing. black screen. nothing. there goes about 4000 pics of which about 1000 were me flashing or showing or some naughtiness. plus i'm out $500 for a new LT. shit.
You mean "laptop"? :)

daily_gifdump-3-5.gif

Do you hear the fan spinning? If yes, do you have an HDMI or USB input? I've lost screens before and plugged into external monitors or TV's to rescue the good stuff before moving on.

Do you hear the fan spinning? If yes, do you have an HDMI or USB input? I've lost screens before and plugged into external monitors or TV's to rescue the good stuff before moving on.
Yes, do that!
Or if you can, and have a vacant HD, borrow someones else laptop to merge yr data files (accounts?) across to the HD....

Back