Question for the guys

Chubby or thin?:confused:

Oh the chubby end I think. The broom stave look is not on my list I'd think she would break.
 
Wow, very surprising responses! I don't know if it's just the quality of men on Lit or if this is actually how the average male feels but I never thought "thin" would be a turn off for most men.

As someone who has an average body I don't think I'll give my weight much thought anymore. One less thing to worry about....yippeeee!

You learn something new every day.

Great question Megan!
 
I have been asked this and answered in other threads, but I will gladly answer again. :)

I prefer women that look like women. Soft curves on a sensually voluptuous figure. I have always preferred a woman who is soft to hold and not all corners and angles. I know this may offend some but I like a woman who is feminine if i liked women because there were built like boys i would just go gay hehe. I am a breast man no denying it and that is one of hhe things that atrract me to rebenesque women I am sure, but not the only thing I like curvy legs and a womans ass to be able to be grabbed and squeezed and fondled. Now I don't like a woman with no pride in her looks, I know that sounds bad in a way, but I like somene who likes to dress up a little sometimes, wear makeup when we go out, or shave their legs more than just in the usmmer that kind of thing. I am not sure how to phrase that where it is politically correct but then again I get tossed under the bus for that kind of thing a lot hehe.

I will finish this rambling post with one other thing, be happy with who you are, there are men out there who love every shape of women, while I prefer to feel my hips against soft cheeks when taking someone from behind others men enjoy the feel of sharp hips under their fingers instead, someone out there desires you, whether you are short ( mmmm damn I love shorter women, much better I think for dancing ) or tall enough that you can kiss him on his bald spot while he hugs you it doesn't matter as long as you know who you are and what you want in life ( and sex )

Carnus
 
Last edited:
healthy, happy and cute

i remember dance with a really thin gal, and she just seemed to fragile and nuthin to grab onto ... so my preference is for a gal with curves:D
 
tonightsthenigh said:
Height: 5 ' 3 "
Weight: 130 lbs. maximum
Age: 45 years maximum
Race: any
Religion: any, no lunes
Ethnic Background: any
Nationality: any
Education: unimportant
Financial Status: loaded
Marital Status: single
Children: no
Face: oval, slim, not broad-faced; nice-looking but no made-up model
Body: not fat
Pubic Hair: shaved, ok maybe a landing strip.
Butt: on the larger side
Eyes: brown preferred
Breast Size: on the small side
Health: healthy
Cooking Skills:Must be good
Interests: Doesn't matter
Animals: no animals
Smoking: no
Sex: must like it anytime; romantic; playful; gentle; kinky; should be multi-orgasmic, must love cunnilingus.
Traits Not Wanted: vegetarian; fanatic of any kind; exercise
freak; coldhearted, sassy, clinging, jealous, insecure, moody, bitchy & whiny type
Traits Wanted: cheerful (but not excessively); tolerant; open-minded; industrious; clean, must love Harleys

DAMN! ANd I thought Women were the ones with the damn list!
 
OK here goes

I think I am with the rest on this.
I don't think I have ever been with a skinny woman.
Most of the women I have been with have been regular women. Which is slightly overweight but it is all in the right places.
I love a woman with meat on her. But you know I think the sexiest thing is a woman who feels sexy in her skin and has no problem showing it. There is something really hot about a woman who is very sexual... no mattter what her size.
 
alonelygal said:
Charlsie...i honestly don't mean to barge into your thread but i just have to say something...


On behalf of chubbie gals everywhere...well at least this cubbie gal...

Thank you...thank you...thank you...to these wonderful lit men...
You have made my heart smile...

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:


:heart: His pet:heart:

I know what you mean girl. I'm a chubby girls too. I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either. I'm glad not all guys like the skinny girls. Plus I like what I look like. And if a guy has a problem with it he can kiss my ass.

Charlsie
 
Last edited:
Hooch said:
You know what else attracts guys? Women with ATTITUDE!!

Hell yeah!! :)


Fuck yeah!!!


I love thick women that have the tenacity to walk around with an attitude that screams, "I'm the total package. You want me. We both know it." That's a total turn on for me, anyway.


Nothing better than a thick woman that knows she's attractive and that she has the power to make men absolutely mad with desire. Well, the only thing better is when she's with me and we're fooling around. heeheehee


I'm the King of Foreplay.
 
I'm not a guy, but I'm going to answer anyway.

Life is a buffet, and you only choose what you want to try. Some men prefer larger women, some prefer skinny, some athletic, some short, tall, buff, whatever. Just as some women prefer men who are taller, shorter, fatter, thinner, buff, etc.

I prefer my women to be a little on the plump side.. I'm a large woman, and I'd prefer them slightly smaller than I am, but I dig nice breasts (big or small) and long dark hair. That's just me. And so it works out nicely when I happen to meet women who fit those criteria. I prefer taller men, with long hair and goatees, and I LOVE brown eyes.

*shrug*

Women tend to be as concerned about their weight as men are about their penis size.. in the end, all that matters is how happy you are with yourself.. confidence is the sexiest of all characteristics. You can weight 500 lbs, but if you're confident, I'm betting someone is going to find you lovely. Same if you weigh 98 lbs. *shrug*
 
Bigg_Capone said:
...with an attitude that screams, "I'm the total package. You want me. We both know it." ...

I agree... to a point.

I've known way way too many women with the 'queen complex'. They walk around with that attitude, but that's *all* they are. 1 dimensional. They don't have anything else to offer except to let you know that you're lucky to be with her.

And truthfully, I'm tired of the queen complex. Too one sided. Blanace of 'power' and all that.

YMMV.
 
incognito989 said:
I agree... to a point.

I've known way way too many women with the 'queen complex'. They walk around with that attitude, but that's *all* they are. 1 dimensional. They don't have anything else to offer except to let you know that you're lucky to be with her.

And truthfully, I'm tired of the queen complex. Too one sided. Blanace of 'power' and all that.

YMMV.


Thanks for saying what I meant better than I said it.
 
Too skinny is the worst, women are always overly concerned about their wieght. I have no desire to be with a Kate Moss look alike. Women should look "womanly" - like the Venus d'Milo, like their bodies could handle having children - that is sexy! There is nothing as sexy as a pregnant woman, but that's another thread!!
"..when you get a round thing in your face you get SPRUNG! "
Sir Mix Alot
 
It is not the package that counts, but it is what is on the inside that is important. I enjoy all body types as long as it is sweet on the inside.
 
Hooch said:
I love women who like themselves for *who* and *how* they are. Please don't waste your energy obsessing about "gotta lose 10 more pounds by spring", or "I want to fit in X dress size". It's a damn NUMBER for god's sake!! As long as she isn't anorexic/waifish/sickly looking (unhealthy and no fun to be around because she can't simply enjoy FOOD), or obese to the point of being unhealthy (again this is HER health and well being), it doesn't matter.

One of the most sensual and appealing women I have ever known weighed more than I do. But damn, she just had that "something"... and I think it was because she loved herself and knew she had so much to offer the man who could see past the fact she wasn't a size 8. She took care of herself, dressed nicely, had a flattering hairstyle, just the right amount of makeup, had a big smile and a sunny disposition. She made my heart skip a beat when I saw her. EVERYONE she knew loved her - for her.

Now, I won't lie and say I haven't done double-takes when I see a swimsuit model/Playmate/aerobicized MILF out there. I AM male, with waaaay too much testosterone for my own good sometimes. But nothing turns me OFF more than that fake plastic look or haughty "I-know-you-want-me-and-aren't-you-lucky-to-be-in-the-same-room-with-me" attitude.

I think this might be one of the reason I like "older women". They understand what life's all about. They see past the beauty and looks that eventually WILL fade, nips and tucks and collagen and silicone notwithstanding. They aren't sloppy, they take care of themselves - my wife colors her hair becasue she wants to look nice - but they embrace how they look because it is "them". And they just KNOW.

So to clamber down off my soapbox, it is not the skin and bones, it is the *spirit*. You ladies who doubt you are sexy because you might consider your self "pudgy" or worry because your boobs aren't as high and firm as they were when you were 17? Slip on something silky and sensual, light some candles, give your man a smile and "that wink", hold your head up and think "I am sexy as hell". And you WILL be.

:kiss: to you all. And to all a good night ;)

Nicely put Hooch....

And even though I don't like to date "Ken dolls" it doesn't mean I don't take a look every now and then. :D
 
tonightsthenigh said:
Height: 5 ' 3 "
Weight: 130 lbs. maximum
Age: 45 years maximum
Race: any
Religion: any, no lunes
Ethnic Background: any
Nationality: any
Education: unimportant
Financial Status: loaded
Marital Status: single
Children: no
Face: oval, slim, not broad-faced; nice-looking but no made-up model
Body: not fat
Pubic Hair: shaved, ok maybe a landing strip.
Butt: on the larger side
Eyes: brown preferred
Breast Size: on the small side
Health: healthy
Cooking Skills:Must be good
Interests: Doesn't matter
Animals: no animals
Smoking: no
Sex: must like it anytime; romantic; playful; gentle; kinky; should be multi-orgasmic, must love cunnilingus.
Traits Not Wanted: vegetarian; fanatic of any kind; exercise
freak; coldhearted, sassy, clinging, jealous, insecure, moody, bitchy & whiny type
Traits Wanted: cheerful (but not excessively); tolerant; open-minded; industrious; clean, must love Harleys

Wait wait wait....you want a MAXIMUM of 130 lbs yet you don't want a exercise fanatic? Is that even possible??

On retrospect noticing that you like the shorter girls.....I suppose it IS possible but extremely unlikely. :rolleyes:
 
<<<<<<must love Harleys

Wait wait wait....you want a MAXIMUM of 130 lbs yet you don't want a exercise fanatic? Is that even possible??

On retrospect noticing that you like the shorter girls.....I suppose it IS possible but extremely unlikely. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Actually, I was describing my wife, except she's not loaded and we do have kids!
 
<<<<<<<<<<<Actually, I was describing my wife, except she's not loaded and we do have kids!>>>>>>>


Ooops, forgot to mention, and she's 5 foot nothing.
 



Wait wait wait....you want a MAXIMUM of 130 lbs yet you don't want a exercise fanatic? Is that even possible??

On retrospect noticing that you like the shorter girls.....I suppose it IS possible but extremely unlikely. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



I weigh 115 and I'm not an exercise fanatic but I'm also only 5'1".
 
Last edited:
Hmmm....I see some of my favorite Lit men posting in this thread.

I'm not surprised, though. I've always known they were a special group of guys. All the sweet things they have to say about us women just proves it.


(Now why hasn't my most favorite Lit man posted here yet? ;) )
 
In my experience, men tend to be attracted to women who are able to hold their own against them, both in and out of the bedroom.

A woman who is comfortable with herself has an innate ability to make men comfortable around her, I believe. It has everything to do with personality...but at the same time, if you look at sheer physical attraction, think about it...

A man doesn't have to worry about 'hurting' a bigger woman. He doesn't have to worry about breaking her. If he wants to pound the holy hell out of her in bed, she can not only take it, but she can give as good as she gets. Show me one man who doesn't think THAT is sexy as hell. ;)

S.
 
Back
Top