Brit's Signature Shop

They were very pretty either way.

smiles

But have a think of things you like...what do you mean by spacey? Do you want planets and stars, or rockets and space stations...aliens? Or is it Kevin? ;)
Do you want sexy or abstract?
Planets and stars, please. Maybe a space station if it looks pretty.
14718596-starry-deep-outer-space-nebula-and-galaxy.jpg

I did a little search.. maybe you'll like them Aurantica.

tumblr_muz13pahTX1slg27fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mw6jkgY9oK1qjccd2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_muzfq403ia1sw4tbpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mw6upuXRTh1smlzz4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mw56rxfGI21su4piqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mw5utnwU0b1s8w6fxo1_400.gif
I like the third one down the best. Thanks for the search.
By the way, does anyone know how to upload pictures from their computer, or does it have to come from a hosted website?

I like the third one down the best. Thanks for the search.
By the way, does anyone know how to upload pictures from their computer, or does it have to come from a hosted website?

If you can get it to 500 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller) you can upload it straight to Lit via the 'signature' link in your 'control panel'.
Anything larger and it'll have to be hosted elsewhere.

ETA: I can resize it for you, if you'd like?

Here you go...let me know if you'd like any text adding. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• aurantica_SIG.jpg
    aurantica_SIG.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 102
Here you go...let me know if you'd like any text adding. :D

attachment.php
Thank you so much for doing that and for your helpful advice. I'll try to get that uploaded to my sig really soon.

I tried to upload a photo from my computer before, and it showed up in an "attached images" link. I was just trying to see of there was a way I could get it to appear on this page. But if that's the way its gotta be, I guess there's not much I can do. Hence my kinda weird comment trail.

Thank you so much for doing that and for your helpful advice. I'll try to get that uploaded to my sig really soon.

I tried to upload a photo from my computer before, and it showed up in an "attached images" link. I was just trying to see of there was a way I could get it to appear on this page. But if that's the way its gotta be, I guess there's not much I can do. Hence my kinda weird comment trail.

Once you upload it as an attachment, you then copy and paste the address of it into the [ img] brackets - if that makes sense.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
Always happy to help.

attachment.php

Like this?

hey, it worked! Thanks so much, I've been trying to do this for ages!

Attachments

• bg18.jpg
    bg18.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 97

Oooh awesome, thanks Asa!
Desperately trying to finish NaNoWriMo on time so I won't have chance to look at these for a few days. But I will!
:rose:

tumblr_mrmxfqsr311s3m0ero1_500.jpg

One more to throw in the mix if ya need it.

It's pretty obvious I'd like something Wolfishly cool. A picture with a caption that's screams ME! What's this gonna cost? I have 1.78 a button and a fuzzy mentos.

It's pretty obvious I'd like something Wolfishly cool. A picture with a caption that's screams ME! What's this gonna cost? I have 1.78 a button and a fuzzy mentos.

It'll cost you one soul, and access to Jenson Ackles.

Also Mr. Wolfikinz, we haven't been formally introduced, but I've noticed two things.

First, you've got it bad for my girl, Brit. grins

Second, if you want a sig, throw some images in here that are things you like, are, enjoy etc.

My souls on loan to the Academy of Sciences at the moment. Uhhh...who's Jensen Ackles?

I'm the Wolfikinz that met you visiting the strange room with a tiltawhirl I wanted to ride while stoned.

I have it bad really? What's IT exactly? Mama never explained that when I was a pup.

Hokay...looking for pictures of epic wolfiness as we speak. Here's the best of what I found. I'd rather not go with all drawings, but real live human forms sexiness is a must have.

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi1swp6F7F-kIiSOquWIDDcg9ySHWgvGtuqfPlcuG72nYKehO9

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl6vufZggsg-wXAsKwySUZPr4Xfabpbnzlopdp-togXgkiqhCG

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhGdDVIhUqBuyNAw009VO4NoWoW2k5PURtzUaNn9tnv2iY3Ina

e89a5498a1ef7077b24fade54d37f1a9.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjSoQx-UrhMAyFToypOE9DAtwyg1pyNtjfQ240MgkwUUlPdStr

Last edited:
Hey Brit I have two new ideas for signatures involving the marvel movie universe.

The first would be a chestshot of a man in a workshirt or coveralls (the kind mechanics wear) with the Stark Enterprises logo on it and on the nametag on the other side it should say: Veroe.

The other is a letter envelope (the fancy kind with thick paper and gold lettering) like for party invitations. It should say: Veroe you are cordially invited to the Xavier School for Gifted Children Class of 99 reunion. Maybe if you can try incorporating the X logo from the movies on it somewhere.

What do you think? Can you do these?

Hey Brit I have two new ideas for signatures involving the marvel movie universe.

The first would be a chestshot of a man in a workshirt or coveralls (the kind mechanics wear) with the Stark Enterprises logo on it and on the nametag on the other side it should say: Veroe.

The other is a letter envelope (the fancy kind with thick paper and gold lettering) like for party invitations. It should say: Veroe you are cordially invited to the Xavier School for Gifted Children Class of 99 reunion. Maybe if you can try incorporating the X logo from the movies on it somewhere.

What do you think? Can you do these?

Maybe these will help.

l_sal%20pics%20078.jpg

gthi_stark_shirt_08.jpg

647164588_tp.jpg

Script-Embossed-Note-Cards-p-23-EGR25B-z.jpg

il_fullxfull.335515275.jpg

Will definitely give it a go! Sorry for not replying before, had a hectic time of it lately. :eek:
Should be fun to see what I can make for you!

Didn't know this was still active. Let me know if you need any other pics.

Greetings, m'lady Britwitch. Might I make the humble request for an AV/sig set? I believe mine is in need of an update, after having mostly ignored it for the past year or two.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, but I will mostly defer to your creativity. I'm in no particular hurry, so please take all the time you need.

I love the picture of the coveralls you got and the ironman arc-reactor light in the laptop was a brilliant idea, but the stark industries logo is a little small maybe if you could add a security badge or lanyard hanging from the collar or neck to double down on that so people would be able to get the idea of it right off.

Oh and thanks a ton.:)

Back