Editing help - tennis fans?

davybyrne

Virgin
Joined
Sep 13, 2018
Posts
26
I'm looking for a reader for a first chapter of a non-con story. Some knowledge of tennis would be appreciated if you have it!

I've self-edited my other stories and am not looking for grammar or typos, though always appreciated, but rather some feedback on the characters, voice, and story, particularly whether it piques interest for further reading.

Thanks,
Davy
 
It would help if you provided the category and wordage.
 
The piece is ~13k words.

I'm not sure what you mean by category. I mentioned it was non-con, is there another categorization beyond the submission categories?
 
The piece is ~13k words.

I'm not sure what you mean by category. I mentioned it was non-con, is there another categorization beyond the submission categories?

We have straight and lesbian and gay here and everything from nonerotic to BDSM. These are categories. Editors usually have restrictions on what categories they will edit. But I missed the noncom mention. (There's straight, gay, lesbian, and bi noncom. Interests in editing these can be very different.)
 
Got it - I know the submission categories well.

I definitely wanted to flag it as non-con for any prospective editors, and if you missed the mention others might have as well, so thanks! Although the non-con is just some spanking and light manhandling in this chapter so likely palatable for most people!

It is MF and a some FF from a sex standpoint.
 
[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top