New Writer Seeking Some Help

litwriter6223

Virgin
Hi folks. Brand new account here. Have read stories here for years and think that I am finally ready to try my hand at writing one. I have begun work on what I hope will be my first story. I suppose it will ultimately be under the Loving Wives category when it is finished. With the ideas I currently have it will touch on aspects of cheating and likely age gaps, potentially more as well. Having a story that feels real and authentic is important to me and so I am also trying to weave in issues of aging, relationship issues, and how those things intertwine over time.

I am looking for someone who I can communicate with throughout my process to give some feedback and, I suppose, do some editing for me. I have written the beginning, what amounts to two pages of type text. There is no sex in it yet as I think it's important to give a sense of who the characters are first. If anyone is willing to take a look at what I have so far and let me know what you think I'd appreciate it. Feel free to DM me if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd be willing to help you out and think things through. I'd advise you to keep away from the LW category for your first story. The crowd there is tough to please and the comments will be brutal.

Back