Editor Needed

PrinDY88

Riley
I am sorry if there is already a thread but I cannot find it.

I am looking for a editor that will actually give me constructive feedback.

I have TRUE story that I have been trying to get submitted. The first editor I contacted decided to say that everything was wrong and everything needed changing, but did not provide any feedback as to why they had that opinion. That strategy make work for some people but not me.

The story is actually about me and every character in the story is real so 'changing' the characters isn't an option. The feedback the editor provided is not what the Lit moderators were concerned about.

The story is a erotic couple story all over 18 years of age.

Please let me know if this is something you might be able to help me with.

Could you give us a "sample" snippet from the story so that we know what kind of text we're dealing with here? Furthermore, it might be a good idea to list any kinks and potential triggers included in your story before an editor volunteers to assist you. Some people can be very sensitive about specific things and topics, whilst others may be drawn to them instead. More information makes it easier to find the right person for the job, I believe.

I understand that.

The premise of the story is that a first year university student living in a dorm, has a crush on her resident advisor on the floor. She is 18, and he is 20. The other male partner she has early on in the story is also 18.

The first chapter is 90% true, until the final scenes which only exist in my fantasies, and any subsequent chapters also only are in my head but the characters are real.

The 1st chapter is about me and my experience with my RA, but it is also about my journey to break free of parental control and pressures and discover who I am as an independent adult. Also, there is an underlying story arc that he helps me discover, that I am worthy of respect/kindness and tenderness while still being a woman to be wanted and desired.

The 2nd chapter starts where the last one left off, we are still in the middle of getting busy and most of the chapter is devoted to that. However, dirty and rough the sex gets (nothing non-consent) he shows me compassion and respect throughout, something I was not used to receiving.

I have obviously changed names (mine included) for privacy and protection. I don't state where these events took place geographically once again for the privacy of myself and everyone else involved.

The kinks in the first chapter are pretty minimal, there isn't really anything over the top, there is some name-calling in the sex scenes but it is done respectfully. The only real trigger, I believe is in the first chapter is the discussion of a pet death.

The second chapter has (in the disclaimer) Gentle Anal, Male Control, Hard/Rough sex, Light Bondage, Spanking, Dirty Talk, & Dirty Names.

Back