Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

wow...

I hope still waters run deep... otherwise we Canadians are slacking off on the excitement-factor (myself most especially lol).

What's been going on lately? Who's even still here?

I hope still waters run deep... otherwise we Canadians are slacking off on the excitement-factor (myself most especially lol).

Newbie here trying to make some waves.

416 male 21

Any ladies from the 519 area that might like to get to know 46 male in good shape. Let chat love to hear from ya

... anyone currently working on a story to submit? Or meeting up with someone they met through here? Or doing an in-depth study of their navel?

Anything?

How am I supposed to live vicariously through you guys if you guys aren't doing anything?

Personally, I'm currently doing absolutely nothing. I have 2 stories that I haven't even looked at in over a year. I haven't edited squat in even longer :S I'm starting to think Steve Buscemi is kind of hot. :eek:

Present

Isn't that what the teacher's pet says during roll call? 604 here, but up the coast in Powell River...

present too...

some of us are still here...just under the radar....never giving up hope!!!

fall colors are peaking north of peterborough...a beautiful time of the year.!!! time to get cozy with your favorite couch buddy!!!

... anyone currently working on a story to submit? Or meeting up with someone they met through here? Or doing an in-depth study of their navel?

Anything?

How am I supposed to live vicariously through you guys if you guys aren't doing anything?

Personally, I'm currently doing absolutely nothing. I have 2 stories that I haven't even looked at in over a year. I haven't edited squat in even longer :S I'm starting to think Steve Buscemi is kind of hot. :eek:

Well, I'm working on a story to submit. It's not quite finished yet. :)

hello .... it's been a while since I posted here ... nice to see some new faces ... have a great one :devil:

Well, I'm working on a story to submit. It's not quite finished yet. :)

FABULOUS!!! No pressure, babe, but post a link here when you're done! (...you know, kind of like you do in your sig, lol :rolleyes:... only so we know when the new one's up)

Last edited:
some of us are still here...just under the radar....never giving up hope!!!

fall colors are peaking north of peterborough...a beautiful time of the year.!!! time to get cozy with your favorite couch buddy!!!

It's my favourite time of year as well :) And the colours are just starting down here, I'm excited! October is the best month of the year, if you ask me.

You sure that G-spot isn't between the ears?????

Back