Holiday Guardians (OOC)

Did someone order some fireworks? I have a large order here, where can I put them?

fb9570dfb3e55a5e075318b03605669d.jpg

He's been swamped of late.

I know he's trying to kick the rust off tonight, we'll see how it goes.

I would love for Yuandan to be back in it soon.

Haha, I was just thinking of posting "Christmas Eve Sarajevo 12/24" for Ded Moroz. Figures they're relatives.

I have gotten in contact with Lunar and after some protracted discussion, we've come up with an idea that'll help us get past the block with Springer and Jack Samhain in the two locations.

The idea is that Pitch wants to take Jack Samhain off the board because Jack S represents the positive aspects of fear-- the aspects that keep you alive and keep you sharp and keep you fighting-- whereas Pitch wants fear to be oppressive and to make you too scared to oppose him.

Thus, Pitch may take control of Jack S the way that he's taken control of Jack Frost, and command him to come away from Yuandan's fight. Because of Jack S' link to Springer, Springer will be compelled away as well, dragging him away from The North Pole.

If Lunar is ever able to rejoin us, Jack S' fear-powers will allow him to eventually free himself from Pitch and become good again. Thus, Jack Samhain is taken out of the game but not in such a way that permanent damage is done and he can be played again later by his original writer should the opportunity arise.

Would that be okay with everyone?

I have gotten in contact with Lunar and after some protracted discussion, we've come up with an idea that'll help us get past the block with Springer and Jack Samhain in the two locations.

The idea is that Pitch wants to take Jack Samhain off the board because Jack S represents the positive aspects of fear-- the aspects that keep you alive and keep you sharp and keep you fighting-- whereas Pitch wants fear to be oppressive and to make you too scared to oppose him.

Thus, Pitch may take control of Jack S the way that he's taken control of Jack Frost, and command him to come away from Yuandan's fight. Because of Jack S' link to Springer, Springer will be compelled away as well, dragging him away from The North Pole.

If Lunar is ever able to rejoin us, Jack S' fear-powers will allow him to eventually free himself from Pitch and become good again. Thus, Jack Samhain is taken out of the game but not in such a way that permanent damage is done and he can be played again later by his original writer should the opportunity arise.

Would that be okay with everyone?

I didn't even know that was who we were waiting on. I don't care. If we're moving on, then we should have just moved on ages ago.

I didn't even know that was who we were waiting on. I don't care. If we're moving on, then we should have just moved on ages ago.

Lunar's an old friend and he's been going through some pretty serious stuff.

Tears expressed an interest in resurrecting this despite its long dormancy, so I touched base with Lunar to check in and to see if he was okay to jump back in.

In lieu of that, we have a plan that will allow him to return in future if he's able to get clear of his IRL struggles.

If you're still game to continue, if everyone is, that would be awesome.

Back