Curvy and fuckable? Or just slutty and in need of punishment?

annacurvy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Posts
978
Well the power is in your hands the more that view and comment and Pm the more I will post. The more you will see...

So come on boys and ladies. Get filthy... Do you want to use me?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,739
Very Sexy, Anna. I would love to see you curvy ass. I'd put you on all fours and slide into you from behind.
 
I love a woman with curves. You look pretty damn fuckable to me.;)
 
Curvy and extremely fuckable! So much so that I want to bend you over grab a hold of that hair and fuck you good and haRd from behind!
 
I like how this thread started. Im hoping to see more! :D


You certainly arent deserving of punishment, unless of course that is what you want! :devil:
 
Last edited:
Well the power is in your hands the more that view and comment and Pm the more I will post. The more you will see...

So come on boys and ladies. Get filthy... Do you want to use me?

Use you? Like a hand tool.
 
I like how this thread started. Im hoping to see more! :D


You certainly arent deserving of punishment, unless of course that is what you want! :devil:

It is not what I want it is what I need
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 975
Like this picture?want me bent in front of you like this boys?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 917
Oh come on boys and girls. If you like the pics tell me what you would like to do.. Make me very wet... Please...
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 848
Anna, you dirty little slut with the gorgeous ass. I'd bend you over the end of the sofa and slide my cock into your dripping wet pussy, pounding my cock deep inside you. After a few minutes and with my cock covered in your pussy juices, I'd slide it into that beautiful ass. I'd make you beg for me to blow a big load in your ass.
 
I thought I knew exactly what to do until ManInStockings started talking. Now, I think I may have to sit back and watch.
 
Oh take turns... I fantasise about a whole train of men taking me whilst I am in stirrups spread wide. Both holes available....
 
Oh boys and girls... I need that... To be held down and made to take ten or twenty cocks and fists... Until I am spent and begging you to stop...
 
Okay, then when Man finishes taking that back door, I will drive my bit into that slick, slippery quim and pump it until I explode...
 
Back
Top