Business trip = masturbation holiday

Ready to go!

I just found out I have to go on a last minute trip for about 3 days! I'm excited as hell for my masturbation marathon! I get to be nude somewhere new. All alone and time to play play play play. I'm ready for it. Anyone else traveling this week? I'll be ready.

So begins a three night stay in a St. Louis hotel. Ladies are welcomed to pay me a visit, please.

travelling again

again back to switzerland

went to a sauna yesterday to get some inspiration for my hotel nights

On an extended trip, would love to chat with some ladies about what they do when they are away from home unaccompanied.

Have a week of business ahead of me in London to catch up on some "me" time. Hoping it won't all be solo tho!
I used to travel for work when I still worked full-time. God how I miss those overnight trips and the extended "me" time. I used to love to find a local gym, have a nice workout, maybe a steam in the sauna, maybe even a massage before heading back to my hotel room for a night (or three) of me time.

I used to travel for work when I still worked full-time. God how I miss those overnight trips and the extended "me" time. I used to love to find a local gym, have a nice workout, maybe a steam in the sauna, maybe even a massage before heading back to my hotel room for a night (or three) of me time.

Very nice, i always fantasized about a hotel bar hook up, still not sure how to seal that deal ;)

when hubby didn't need to be away as much as he is nowadays...I used to book a room just for myself for a day in an out off town hotel once in 3-4 months..:devil::devil:

I travel for work, there's something about a hotel that gets me. I don't think I've ever not

away for work now - taking a break from the meeting and in my hotel room. My devious mind decided to rejoin lit after some time away. Would love some help getting re-acclimated here.

I think it's great for both people. My wife went away recently for five nights. She had her holiday and I had mine without having to go anywhere.

away for work now - taking a break from the meeting and in my hotel room. My devious mind decided to rejoin lit after some time away. Would love some help getting re-acclimated here.

Hi
Welcome back! And thanks for your contribution to one of my favorite threads. How are you doing? Where did you travel for business?

Done with travel for this year but much more to come again next year.

HH

Hi
Welcome back! And thanks for your contribution to one of my favorite threads. How are you doing? Where did you travel for business?

Done with travel for this year but much more to come again next year.

HH

would rather not say where I am or what I'm here for

Sexy Man in uniform

Sexy man in uniform woukd like to help you out while alone KIK gruntusa talk soon Jake

It's my last night in the hotel by myself and would really love to find someone to play with - I'm a 36yo male, away on business. I'm highly intelligent and can string words together pretty good, I mean well, or is it good ;)

Anyways - please let me know if you'd like to chat and consider sharing in the fun of this precious alone time I have!

I have a trip coming up. I plan to take my lingerie and some bath bombs!

I get a lot of calls on my phone sex line from horny businessmen in hotel rooms!! Fun and sexy stuff!!

There is something beautiful about putting yourself to sleep in a King sized bed, naked and squirming.

I remember the days when I would travel half the year alone. I would always pack plenty of lube and erotic reading materials to make sure after long hard days of travel stress, I could find some release.

It's not just who is away on a trip it's also who is left at home. My wife has been away travelling this week and I have been alternating between wanking and fucking my Fleshlight each night.

I'm on one

It's 1 am and I am just getting started!

Add me on Skype : madhornybull

Back