Has Trump driven Americans into indulging in demented behavior ?

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
"Stephen Colbert, who hosts the Late Show on CBS, unleashed a flurry of insults on Trump in the wake of the his interview on Face the Nation over the weekend."

http://time.com/4769648/fcc-investigating-stephen-colbert-donald-trump-joke/

gsgs comment- I watched the broadcast, and heard Stephen Colbert say-

"The only thing your mouth is good at is being Vladimir Putin’s ~~C, as in Coca Cola (sound of the middle of word, was obscured by a technological method) ck~~~as in block, holster."

I do not think that Stephen Colbert would have said any such thing about Barak Obama, when he was our President. Obama did not have a rumor about having a sex fetish, that was publicly discussed. Or, documented by a British agent.

The example that President Obama set, for the rest of the country, was an example of respect. I am sure that Queen Elizabeth found Barak to be respectful of her position, as Queen of England, and her person.

Unlike, our Un- President, Donald, the first of his name. There was speculation that the staff of Buckingham Palace, or, Windsor, and others in government, would intercede, and keep our Un- President away from her.

But, still, it was a demented thing for Stephen Colbert to say, on the air. I must add that he way have been driven to it. Stephen was responding to the demented actions our Un- President is taking, and the demented coagulations of words that fall out of his mouth.

Strange Find-

NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn't happen this week
The Associated Press Updated 11:46 am, Friday, May 5, 2017

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/NOT-REAL-NEWS-A-look-at-what-didn-t-happen-this-11124220.php

April 2, 2009

"Meeting the Queen is a complicated thing. You have to curtsy, you can’t extend a hand before she extends hers, you can’t pick up food before she does, and you definitely, most certainly, never, ever are allowed to attempt to hug or kiss her. Which is why it caused quite the hilarious stir yesterday across the pond when Her Royal Highness half-embraced Michelle Obama. Nearly the entire nation simultaneously snarfed their English Breakfast. And then, the unthinkable happened: Michelle hugged her back!"

Earlier in the day, the Queen and her husband, Prince Phillip, gave the First Couple their traditional gift of a signed, silver-framed portrait of themselves. The Obamas responded by presenting the Queen with an iPod programmed with some of his speeches, a video of her last visit to the the United States, show tunes (her favorite) and also an extremely rare playbill signed by Richard Rodgers.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2009/04/michelle_obama_partially_embra.html

gsgs comment-

One nation, under demented, hopelessly divided, with sanity and peace of mind, for none.

I must say that it takes some big balls to pisss off a man who can send ninja's for your ass.:D:rolleyes::eek:

The FCC is now investigating Stephen Colbert's insult. If it is deemed to be indecent, they will impose a fine.

No word yet on whether the FCC is investigating "grab them by the pussy."

The FCC is now investigating Stephen Colbert's insult. If it is deemed to be indecent, they will impose a fine.

No word yet on whether the FCC is investigating "grab them by the pussy."

Was that bleeped out? That was a long time ago so, if not, there won't be any investigation now.

Last edited:
'It is my duty and pride tonight to be able to announce exactly what the Republicans plan to do for health care in America… It’s a very simple plan. Here it is.'

'The Republican health care plan for America: “don’t get sick.” If you have insurance don’t get sick, if you don’t have insurance, don’t get sick; if you’re sick, don’t get sick. Just don’t get sick. … If you do get sick America, the Republican health care plan is this: "die quickly.” '

https://thinkprogress.org/graysons-...or-you-might-have-to-die-quickly-1c5e79b4cb21

2009 speech US House of Representatives

Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan:

1. Don't Get Sick!
2. And if You Do Get Sick
3.Die Quickly!

Has anything changed, since 2009 ?

Rep. Raúl Labrador's demented response regarding the AHCA, at a town hall meeting-

In response to the AHCA's proposed Medicaid spending cuts, a constituent at Labrador's town hall meeting in Lewiston, Idaho, reportedly told Labrador, "You are mandating people on Medicaid to accept dying." The congressman, of course, rebutted her claim, but with some troubling words of his own.

"That line is so indefensible. Nobody dies because they don't have access to health care."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...se_they_don_t_have_access_to_health_care.html

Labrador’s statement that “nobody dies because they don’t have access to healthcare” is emphatically false. In fact, a study published in 2009 by the American Journal of Public Health said that 45,000 people die from lack of health insurance every year.

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/05/153284/raul-labrador-health-care-statement

gsgs comment- Reading through the comments, made in response to Rep. Raúl Labrador's response. Unfamiliar word for me -backpfeifengesicht

I think it's conservatives trying to pose as liberals being upset by Colbert.

That's my opinion. I have no evidence to back it up. Again, it's speculation with no basis on facts. No facts here. This has a chance of being not true. I don't know what it really is.

I don't think it's offensive. I don't really care much for Colbert, but I did watch him on occasion because he was funny. (Comedy Central, I mean)

I think it's conservatives trying to pose as liberals being upset by Colbert.

That's my opinion. I have no evidence to back it up. Again, it's speculation with no basis on facts. No facts here. This has a chance of being not true. I don't know what it really is.

I don't think it's offensive. I don't really care much for Colbert, but I did watch him on occasion because he was funny. (Comedy Central, I mean)
If Stephen Colbert can make a crude sex joke, then Bill O'Reilly should be able to sexually harass his staff. That's Freedom Of Speech, right?

If Stephen Colbert can make a crude sex joke, then Bill O'Reilly should be able to sexually harass his staff. That's Freedom Of Speech, right?

Wait. What? I think you misunderstood me. I mean to say that conservatives were probably posing as upset liberals in an attempt to make it seem like activists from the left were making a stance. And this would possibly invite unknowing activists to agree.

I don't think liberals would actually be offended by Colbert. He is not exactly the poster child for offensive comedy... unless your name is Suey Parks... Regardless, I would think actual gay people would think it's okay.

Buuuuuuuut I could be wrong.

If you were to say that my face was a pussy holster for some woman, I wouldn't care. If the person were somebody I disliked, I would not be happy about that, but not about the pussy holster part. But that's just me, and I don't represent the rest of the world.

And wtf is up with asking me about Bill O'Reilly? I never watched that shit. That dude makes millions of dollars being a dick to everybody. The only time I watched him was when he spoke with Sam Harris, when he spoke with Bill Maher, and when he debated John Stewart on a podium. Now, that was funny.

To directly answer your question, no that's not freedom of speech. First of all, businesses aren't even required to give you freedom of speech under their employment. So, even if he were to voice something that he thought which was not harmful to other staff, they could fire him for whatever. Example is the Blaze and the girl who said she's okay with abortion. Secondly and more importantly, harassment is interfering with somebody else's rights. It's violating them, and that violates the law. So no, it's not freedom of speech.

Last edited:
Another demented day, at the White House.

Reminder-Dick Nixon fired Cox, Richardson, and Ruckelshaus.

Deputy Director Andrew G. McCabe, is next up, to be fired ?

http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/andre...t-clinton-mcauliffe-politics-photos-bio-wife/

"My focus is on the inside [of the FBI] and all the work we do that is not talked about in the newspaper, on CNN, on the Hill,” McCabe, 48, said in his first interview since he was named FBI Director James B. Comey’s second-in-command in January.

Opportunity to Set a Precedent ?

Apple did not respond to inquiries asking about the phone. But the government is using the All Writs Act to force Apple’s assistance in opening at least five other iPhones that use various versions of iOS 7.

Apple suggested in its brief last week, that there may be some untapped resources the government has failed to tap to help it get into the San Bernardino phone. The government, Apple wrote, “has not made any showing that it sought or received technical assistance from other federal agencies with expertise in digital forensics, which assistance might obviate the need to conscript Apple to create the back door it now seeks.”

Cardozo and other experts say the fact the FBI has opted for a very public legal battle in the case when other methods for getting the data may be at its disposal suggests that the case is not about getting data but about setting a legal precedent. Specifically, a precedent that could compel Apple and other tech companies to create or alter their software to make it less secure.

https://www.wired.com/2016/03/feds-might-get-iphones-without-apples-help/

Israeli company Cellebrite has been appointed by the FBI to find an alternative way to unlock the iPhone 5c involved in the San Bernardino shootings, according to Israeli newspaper the Yedioth Ahronoth and Reuters. Cellebrite has been developing forensics solutions for law enforcement and intelligence.

On Monday, the U.S. Department of Justice asked that the first hearing be vacated because a third party offered to help unlock the iPhone 5c. Apple did not oppose and the hearing was postponed.

https://techcrunch.com/2016/03/23/f...-to-unlock-san-bernardino-iphone-reports-say/

Comey is "totally focused" on high-profile issues like the recent legal fight with Apple over an encrypted iPhone used by one of the San Bernardino killers and questions from members of Congress, McCabe said.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/na-la-fbi-deputy-director-20160505-snap-story.html

Past History of Acting FBI Head, (Post- Comey)

October 2016, House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, a Utah Republican, sent a letter to McCabe asking him about his wife’s ties to Clinton allies, including Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe. He said there are “outstanding questions” about those ties.

The Wall Street Journal reported the story about the contributions on October 24, leading to the Chaffetz letter.

In the letter, Chaffetz said, “News accounts have raised questions about a potential conflict of interest related to donations from the political action committee of Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, a longtime fundraiser for the Clintons, to the state Senate campaign of your wife, Dr. Jill McCabe.”

Compassionate Conservatives ?

North Carolina Senate GOP Strip Education Funding From Dem Lawmakers' Districts In 3 AM Vote

5/14/2017

Republican Sen. Brent Jackson introduced an amendment that provided an extra $1 million to fight the opioid epidemic. The amendment was passed before Democrats noticed that the $1 million had been taken from education funding in their districts.

Democratic Sen. Erica Smith-Ingram's district lost $316,646 that was earmarked for two rural high schools. The amendment also banned the school from using existing funds for the Eastern North Carolina STEM program, which promotes science, math and technology.

"The future of children should not be caught up in a political disagreement between members,” Smith-Ingram insisted.

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/05/nc-senate-gopers-strip-educating-funding

Media critic: ‘Brilliant’ SNL is vital now because Trump White House ‘pumps disinformation’ and lies

Baltimore Sun media critic David Zurawik told CNN’s Brian Stelter on Sunday that “Saturday Night Live” is not only a way for people to laugh and unwind from the stress induced on them by President Donald Trump’s administration, but it also serves as a vital antidote to a White House that “pumps disinformation into the information ecosystem.”

On this week’s show, he said, the cast made light of Trump’s interview with Lester Holt, his lawyers’ admission that he has no business dealings with Russia “with a few exceptions” and Sean Spicer’s combative press briefings.

“If they were just making fun of Sean Spicer and Sarah Huckabee I would say, come on, they are press reps,” said Zurawi. “But they are brilliantly satirizing the way the information — that’s the source of information from the White House.”

The pointed satire, he said, is providing “the information a democracy needs to function.”

Psst: Somebody tell Trump that he can get a 100 share of the TV if he defends himself before the Senate, those losers. :D

I'd watch him blame the Republicans for turning against him and, in my dreams, he would swirl down the drain in the Swamp Purge to follow n 2018! :D

Back