Adventures in Babysitting?

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
Read and enjoyed one of Ashson's classics the other day & thought I might have time to dash off an homage, but got stuck on whether it should be the " Man of the house drives sitter home, she seduces him" trope, or "Drunk horny wife replays her college lesbian days with sitter, leading to threesome" variation. Or maybe both are so overdone I should try something else? But I'm looking for something that I can write as a short stroker, avoiding bogging down in plot.

Thoughts?
 
Babysitter interviews. Gated community members post they are willing to pay well over the base rate...but babysitters will have to compete to earn the job...with a twist possibly being that they don't have kids or they already selected a babysitter they just wanted to get a little action.

Or...

Babysitter goes to the wrong house and winds up catching a lesbian MILF just out of the shower who seduces her and offers to pay to have her come over every week.

Or...

Grandpa lives in the house but keeps to himself. Parents would rather have someone young watch their kid. Well grandpa is ticked off about it and decides that he's going to seduce the babysitter.
 
Sitter has graduated HS but not yet at college. Worries she’s not pretty enough to compare/compete with the others. Asks one parent if she is. What about my face/arse/chest? What about my lack of experience then? Husband and/or wife takes her to a bedroom to teach her all she may ever want to know.
OR
Single dad. Hires sitter, sends her home, alls good. A day or two later he’s watching porn and recognises the back ground as his house, then he recognises the ‘actress’. How does he react?
A) Begins leaving suggestive props around the place. A personal massager? A magazine open to an article about …? Literotica open to a story about babysitters. Leaves some sex toys from his wife in a not so hidden location. Watches her use them and then uses them to get himself off later. Eh this story line gets boring in my head very quickly.

B) Returns home early and watches unknown by her. Sneaks out then makes a noise coming in allowing her to cover up. Comments on her ‘perfume’. Leaves other subtle comments that he knows what she’s been doing. He begins to become more obvious about watching from the clues and she begins targeting her performances towards him. He steps out of the shadows but still off camera. He joins in, much to the delight of the cam show audience.

OR

Dad hires sitter but comes home early to find her riding her bf on the couch. Looking over the bfs shoulder she can see Dad and starts talking to him as he begins to masturbate. ‘Wait for me so we can come at the same time.’ reaches down to play with herself and times her orgasm to the dads orgasm not her bfs.
She sends bf packing because he can’t be there when Mr ‘Smith’ comes home. She searches and finds Mr ‘Smith’ and seduces him properly from there.

OR

To borrow shamelessly from erm shameless ; Sitter, more a nanny for a lady dying of cancer and her hubby plus kids. Nanny is looking for a sugar daddy. Be there for and then hook him while grieving. Hubby is not interested in the slightest.
Dying wifey on the other hand is looking to have one final fling before she checks out. The kind of flings she used to have back in her college days.

OR

Nanny cam of sitter playing with the wife’s toys.
 
Back
Top