Captured by Native Tribe - Forced Identity Change and Assimilation

poirot515

Experienced
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Posts
35
I've written a bit about the "identity change" fetish in the "mystery/thriller" thread, and would like to post another story idea. This one is likewise a story idea open to all on literotica. However, due to the unexpected fuss from the "mystery/thriller" thread over what constitutes an ad, I will not offer commissioning this time around. If you are a literotica writer looking for interesting ideas and are seriously intrigued, you are welcome to PM me to chat over ideas...

Story/Plot Setup: Two couples are on an exploration tour in a primitive, foreign land when quite unexpectedly their group is hunted down and captured by a native tribe. The husbands and wives are forced apart, marched back to the native village, and given a choice: Either be assimilated into the tribe, or be executed and (potentially eaten). Assimilation entails complete change of identity, both physical and mental. The captives would need to adopt their captors' body piercings, hairstyle, tattooing, jewelry, dress (or lack of dress), and everyday living habits. They would also need to adopt new native names. Their previous marriages would be declared null and void, and both man and wife would need to go through native courting/mating rituals with new potential partners.

Setting can be historical (e.g. exploring the New World, exploring Africa) or science fiction (exploring new planet)

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I think I'm noticing a pattern here.

Sounds interesting. Kinda like Stands With Fist in Dances with wolves but with more sexual overtones, and the couple instead of an orphaned child.

This is a story line I've not seen before, but to do a period piece one would have to know at least a little about customs and cultures. Using a fictional tribe in a fictional land a la Gullivers Travels would work best in my opinion.

That would allow a writer to create his own world and customs and traditions to make this a really hot story.

Personally I'm not into scifi erotica, or non human, but for those that are this could be an adult version of planet 51 meets lost in space.
 
One possibility would be if they landed in a world where marriages were only for the short-term, to produce a variety of children by different parents. So not only are they forced apart and remarried, but they have to get used to a different spouse every year or every other year or something like that, hence why they were separated to start with (that and wanting fresh seed/blood).
 
Very interesting proposal....indeed one logical explanation for the tribe's insistence on the captives' assimilation can be due to the tribe dwindling in numbers. A population threshold may be necessary for the tribe to sustain itself over the long term in a hostile environment. The tribe needs fresh blood to repopulate.

One possibility would be if they landed in a world where marriages were only for the short-term, to produce a variety of children by different parents. So not only are they forced apart and remarried, but they have to get used to a different spouse every year or every other year or something like that, hence why they were separated to start with (that and wanting fresh seed/blood).
 
I would drop the racist-appearing "primitive tribe" trope and set the tale in a constrained contemporary society, maybe a Jonestown-type compound (minus the mass-murder) -- a religious community with a charismatic leader. There are historical precedents: spiritual communes where all pairings are fluid, usually for the benefit of the cult leader and his buddies of course, but everyone participates, and transforms, and suffers shuffled couplings. (They usually end with some disgruntled wife-donor shooting the guru.)

So, as a writer, design a cult. It's very materially successful, garnering comfortable wealth for all members. But to tap into that wealth, recruits must be transformed as in the OP, with physical, mental, and relationship changes. Members' minds and bodies are vessels of the god(s) and thus must be maintained in peak condition. Members' couplings are for the pleasure of the god(s) and are regularly rotated. Et fucking cetera. The cult functions as the OP's 'tribe' without the ethnological baggage.
 
One possibility would be if they landed in a world where marriages were only for the short-term, to produce a variety of children by different parents. So not only are they forced apart and remarried, but they have to get used to a different spouse every year or every other year or something like that, hence why they were separated to start with (that and wanting fresh seed/blood).

SOunds interesting but in reality there would be so many half siblings, that inbreeding would become an issue very quickly and cause the tribe to die out. Unless they swapped woman with other tribal groups evey year or two instead of internal swapping.

I once read something a college student did about repopulating the human race after an end of species event. In order to make sure inbreeding didn't become an issue, there would need to be a minimum of 20 unrelated monogamous couples to successfully repopulate the Earth.

With fewer couples, the risk of inbreeding due to birth rates and infant mortality of tribal peoples with limited medical knowledge increased leading to more and more genetic issues, and the eventual death of the tribe.

Of course this is fiction and things like reality aren't as important.
 
Or that could be a reason for more captives....not sure if half-siblings are as big of an issue as full, but hard to say, and also how many generations it would take for inbreeding to truly damage things.
 
Back
Top