My Brother The Werewolf (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Abby Tate was the really beautiful, yet rather funny and kind 21 year old younger sister to Dante Tate. She was the one who graduated with a 4.0 GPA so she wasn't just everything anyone would really want to be with. But she was never interested in anyone that came across her because she wasn't interested. Her big brother Dante was always her rock, they told each other everything and it was a nice thing to. She loved life and had a thing for anything fantasy, that meant reading and writing. Not so much stupid clothing or anything like that. She was a fantasy writter or trying to be anyway, she loved everything to do with werewolves, she was always looking into them. Because she was trying to write a book about them, a story about a lover who was turned because he wanted to save his fiance from any kind of danger. Which was something she wished would happen to her in a way, but never said anything to her brother of course.

She was living alone with her brother since they were good roommates, she was online looking up werewolves and found a site where people drew what they may look like and there was one that she liked called Black Moon Which she liked a lot, she smiled and began to wonder what it would be like. But she didn't even realize her brother came in, she was to busy looking at pictures, and woring on her book at the same time, she grinned happily as she really got into it. Her brother wasn't the most quite person so it was kinda hard to miss. But she was so into it, it was amazing. She had music in the background and was humming with it, but it was when he opened up the door to there study that was when she heard him. She slowly looked up and looked up at her brother, but something was a miss and didn't know what it was. Was something she hated though, that she knew really well. Something felt wrong.

Her brother had been missing on certain times of the month and it was starting to worry her. But figured when he was ready he would tell her, she loved Dante perhaps a bit more then she should have. Tilting her head to the side she was afraid that he was afraid with someone, though he wasn't the kind of guy that hid things unles they were big. And he would take his time to gather his thoughts and once he was ready would tell her, she smiled at him and slowly stood up putting everything on hold.

"Dante you okay?"

The last three months had been hell for Dante Tate. He had been attacked by a werewolf while at a party in the woods with some college friends. He had been the only one to survive. The police having chalked it up to a animal attack. The first time he changed. He barely got out away from his and his sisters hourse by the time he turned. He spent the next couple months trying to gain control of the beast he turned into. He was taking a gamble but he needed to confide in someone. His sister was his rock. The only one he could confide in.

He walked in seeing what she was looking at. Her fascination with werewolves made him think about the fact. He could very well end up mauling her to death as one. He grimaced as he turned to leave. Hearing her voice he turned and said "nothing sis its fine....." He paused then said "no.....Abby. I need to tell you something. You know how every month I have been going out at night. I need to show you what ive been doing. I need my rock." He turned to the door and said "come on follow me." Leading her out into the woods.

She looked at him and could actually see fear in his eyes what the hell was going on? she nodded to him and slipped on her sneakers, she knew it was going to be beautiful out so she didn't bother with a coat. She walked with him outside and couldn't help but smile at him. She took his hand and squeezed it what ever he was going through she couldn't help but just smile up at her big brother it was something that she did when he was angry or upset. She cared for him to much that she knew, he was very good looking and she cared the way a sister shouldn't care for her brother.

She noticed where he was going it was the same area that he went to the party at, she saw the forest it was really pretty at this time, but when he stopped she let his hand go and noticed something on a tree. She walked up to it and saw huge claw marks. She figured it to be a bear since they had bares out there, she looked at him something was really wrong, like he was in pain or something. She had a patient smile on her face and was really worried about what he was hidding, but then again he was unhidding what it was. "Dante what's going on you okay?"

Dante panted and groaned. The closer it got to the moon the more the pain of the change intensified. They came to the clearing where he changed. The claw marks on the trees not from a bear but from him. He said "sis try not to panic." He began to strip. Standing nude before her.

He felt it as the clouds parted to reveal the moon. The dam burst as he began to writh in pain on the ground. Shouting as his bones cracked limbs deformed as he began to change. He yelled her name in pain as it slowly turned into a snout. Once he was fully changed a large humanoid wolf stood up looking at Abby with yellow lupin eyes.

Abby watched what was going on and when he began to undress seeing her brother nudes for the first time made her blush deeply. But that vanished when he was on the ground shouting her name she wanted to run to him, neal beside him but she heard the crunching bones and soon stood her brother towering over her more so then normal he looked to be a good 7 feet tall. She didn't realize that she had back up against the tree, she was scared but it was natural she had a fantasy that they excisted and now she knew for sure they did. But seeing the change it scared her. Not to the point she was running but her heart was speeding up and she looked into yellow eyes now. Everything seemed to just end, her heart was beating fast and was feeling faint.

But her hand was on the tree and felt the claw marks, she looked at them running her fingers over the claw marks and then realized it was no bear it was him. She could hear something behind her, she didn't know if it was him or what. She was almost afraid to look but she swollowed hard and turned around, her back still against the tree, she tilted her head to the side and it was now or never, she looked before her and could think of only one thing to say to him.

"Dante?"

Dante looked at Abby. He could smell her scent. Hear her heart beat in her chest. She was scared of him. He tried to figure out some way to convey to her that he was in control. He had done it he changed without terring someone's through out.

When he heard his name leave her lips. He reached out. His thick thurred hand reaching out not to claw at her like he had the trees. Instead he cupped her cheek. Looking at her like a lost puppy trying to show her she was safe. Then he smelled something he didn't expect his own sisters arousal?

She looked at him and and watched him she didn't know what to do or say, but when she felt his hand on her cheek, flashes of there childhood flooded he it was incredible. Her heart began to relax as she learned to relax a bit. Smiling softly she couldn't help but just look into his eyes. She placed her hand on his hand and as she nuzzled his hand and tears fell down her face. "I love you Dante more then a sister should love her brother" She looked at him, she had never let a man touch her and she had a feeling she knew what would happen but she didn't care, her black mini skirt was above her knee, she wanted to say take me but was hard since he was her brother and was afraid he didn't feel the same.

Dante was surprised by her declaration. He had harbored strong feelings for her as well. Feelings a brother shouldn't . He found herself drawn to her scent. Her arousal calling to his inner wolf. The beast in himwanted a mate and he could smell it in her. He let his weight fall pinning her beneath his large muscular body fur soft and warm. He brought his snout to her neck. Trailing his tongue down her neck.

She smiled when he licked her she moaned softly she didn't know what to think about all this but she was happy in that moment. Her nipples got hard and she was getting wet, she managed to wiggle out of her panties she spread her legs open she knew that Dante knew she was still a virgin but she also wasn't a doll, she had a feeling the wolf in him would force him to take her like he would someone who had sex many times and she didn't care. She ran her hands down his back showing her trust in him.

Dante growled in lust as he smelled her scent. The beast in him wanting to take her to mate his bitch. His clawed hands gently but thirmly gripped her hips. His large red wolf cock teasing her entrance. He gave one thrust into her taking her virginity. He started fucking her deeply hard and fast. His 12 inch cock in this form filling her to the brim.

She watched him she knew what he was about to do, when he thrust into her she gripped her fingers into his fur she cried out in pain, she was in a lot of pain but soon she was enjoying it. She cried out happily she was enjoying everything and as he fucked her, the knowlege about werewolves swarmed in her head, remembering what she read, about a knot making it impossible to leave her body without cumming, the possiblity of turning into a werewolf by true love and they are known to get who they fuck pregneat much more easier and it made her worried. "Dante...what if I get pregneat?" She managed to get out , she was growing lost in this she wanted everything he could give her. "is that something you want?" she knew he couldn't talk but hopped for a sign.

Dante hearing her question could feel it. This was right she was his mate. His inner beast laying claim to her in the middle of the woods. Fucking her with one goal in mind. To put his pup into her womb. He nuzzled her face with his snout. Showing her he knew it was a possiblity. He kept fucking her till he felt it his cock Knotting her. Making it impossible to leave till he came. It also added a knew sensation inside her as he fucked her with it.

She smiled feeling him nuzzle her and smiled at her happily least he confirmed he could understand her and knew. She moved her head back crying out loudly it was incredible, had she been strong enough she would force him on his back but there was no way she would be strong enough, not even to be able to budge him, she was panting happily "Oh god Dante you feel so good" She cried out "harder"

Dante kept fucking her. Urged on by her words. He gripped her hips firmly claws shredding her skirt as he ravished her pussy. He began to fuck her harder. Grunting and growling like a beast as he fucked his mate his bitch.

Her heart was beating deeply it was sure something to see, looking at him she gripped on his fur and her insides were gripping him as she felt her self close to her first orgasm. "I'm close Dante" She panted quickly

He kept fucking her hard and fast. Intending to cum in his mate. To fill her fertile womb with his seed. He tossed his head back and howled. His cock filling her with his hot cum. The knot keeping all of it trapped preventing him from removing himself from her for several minutes. As his thrusts slowed and he just stayed there buried in her pussy. He nuzzled her showing he cared for her his sister his mate.

Her heart was beating so fast she smiled feeling him being nuzzled it was incredible it was everything that could be hoped for it was amazing. She paced her hand against his muzzle she was happy about everything going on, to the point where it was going to end, looking into his eyes she couldn't help herself. "Thank you....for trusting me with this Dante"

Dante finally removed himself when hsi cock receeded. He spent the rest of the night keeping his mate against his broad furred chest. When the moon finally receeded. He painfully returned to his human form. He said "god.....what have we done. I fucked my own sister. Attempted to breed her.....and I liked it. I thought just being this animal was damning my soul already but.....but what we did."

She looked at him and smiled placing her hand on his "I know you can get me pregnant easily and know that if what we have is true I can end up turning into what you are, but I don't care. Your worth the risk" She kissed him deeply showing she regretted nothing.

He looked in her eyes seeing she was serious. He said "do you really regret nothing?" Seeing she meant every word she said he leaned in. Kissing her deeply his hand running up her thigh to her tattered skirt. The feelings he had as a werewolf welling up again.

She was truly serious, was incredible just how much she loved her own flesh and blood. Her hand to his cheek as she gently pushed him onto his back "Something I wanted to do during our...mating" She straddled him and since he was getting hard she gently slid her body down on him "And to be honest, I want you to get me pregnant. Fill me up again baby " She said as she began to move her hips into him.

"Jesus I love you inside me Dante" She cried out, she was still horny she didn't know why but she was. And hoped he didn't mind as she rode him. She wished he could turn again so his cock would lock inside her. But the human side of him needed it to.

Dante didn't fight as she pushed him onto his back. Hearing her words about wanting him to get her pregnant he let out a groan as she slid onto his hardening cock. Almost as horny as he was. He watched her begin to ride his cock. He said "oh fuck Tabby god your pussy feels incredible." Instinct began to take over. His inner wolf feeling the urge to mate coming from Tabby. Dante leaned up pulled her shit over her head and off. Removing her bra so her tits could bounce free while she rode his cock.

He grunted and growled as she rode him. He said "does my bitch like it. Does my bitch like when her wolf's cock fucks her good."

It felt wonderful feeling him inside her, her heart racing it felt really nice. Closing her eyes as she rode him she thought she would never find love, would die an old made as they say. Everything in the moment seemed to stick and would continue to do so. Hearing what he said she grinned "Yes I do" she cried out.

As she kept riding him. His hands gripped her hips firmly. Bringing her down with more force on hsi cock. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be fucking his sister. He moaned "ow god Abby. I....I can't go on like this. Im gonna cum. Im gonna cum inside my own sisters cunt."

Her heart was racing he felt amazing inside her that she did know, her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she sighed softly. Was quick but was just fine with her, she smiled weakly at him as she kept moving on him to make sure he came

Back