TSCLT3.0: A Beast Unlike Any Known To Man . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-

[IMG]https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18010832_966762513458928_1867513762054723957_n.jpg?oh=bce9aed1ed9651029cf47268fd40be00&oe=5990D932

Ghost riders in the sky, probably taken by Johnny Cash.:D
 
dyofp2uo.jpg

Thank you, Professor, for this awesome demonstration of all inclusiveness!
 
A dull evening. Binging a bit of a series on HBO. I rather like series binging.


Bedtime will be along soon.


The rains shower the flowers outside.


All is . . . okay . . . .

tumblr_n0zotdVRVn1r9x3w6o1_540.jpg
 
Cold, rainy Spring morning...


:shrug:


I wonder what the workday has in store for me.


We get free HBO this weekend. I perused the listings and found maybe three movies worth watching...

The Queen and Princess are loading the DVR with a lot of crap which will never be watched.
 
Happy Saturday!!!


It's warm enough now. It's rainy enough now. We get cold and more rain later. And tomorrow, too.


There's plenty to watch on my HBO because I haven't had the stuff in eons.


More coffee is a great idea this morning.

tumblr_n0zosy0qRv1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
When I went to work it was 50, now it's 46.

🐱

Thankfully we begin another warmup tomorrow.

I have movies to watch and here in a little bit, I'll put on a pizza, after I doctor it up a bit...
 
Allah is truly merciful and beneficent.


The garden is planted. I added some bags of good soil along with it, too.


Not that Allah the desert god would know anything about brown soil and green vegibbles . . . .


I may have to stick with Gaia for this job . . . .

tumblr_n0zoruePFS1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
From break of day
till sunset glow
I toil.
I dig my well.
I plow my field,
and earn my food
and drink.
What care I
who rules the land
if I
am left in peace.

tumblr_n14jd3Ra6o1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
"I fuss with my woman
I toil with my kids
work like the devil all day
but that lucky ole sun
has got nothin' to do
but roll round heaven all day.":D
 
Oh why do I walk through the fields with gloves,
Missing so much and so much?

I'm a fat white woman whom nobody loves,
But why do I walk through the fields with gloves
When the grass is soft as the breast of doves?

:cool:
 
It hurts to walk.
No matter, I walk.
It hurts to live,
But I live on.
Most people are awkward
or on beyond trifling,
or stupid, or lazy
. . . no matter.
When going gets hard,
there are other paths.
For the only constant
is change . . . .

tumblr_n120lhnYJd1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
The housemate had to take her father to the ER.


So we'll be housesitting his little three-legged asthma hound.


I tild her that that was contingent on how the cat feels about it.


It is his house, after all.


tumblr_n120kqd3yU1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/healt...a-study/?iid=ob_homepage_deskrecommended_pool


(CNN)Gulping down an artificially sweetened beverage not only may be associated with health risks for your body, but also possibly your brain, a new study suggests.

Artificially sweetened drinks, such as diet sodas, were tied to a higher risk of stroke and dementia in the study, which published in the American Heart Association's journal Stroke on Thursday.
The study sheds light only on an association, as the researchers were unable to determine an actual cause-and-effect relationship between sipping artificially sweetened drinks and an increased risk for stroke and dementia. Therefore, some experts caution that the findings should be interpreted carefully.


tumblr_n120kasuTh1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
quote-you-can-t-slit-the-throat-of-everyone-whose-character-it-would-improve-al-swearengen-87-37-21.jpg



But, maybe if you did, then you could compost them afterward.


Like BB's Earth Day guy claimant.


Although maybe he improved her character.


Or maybe he proved nothing except that he wanted to be a character . . . .

tumblr_n120jxJsyt1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
And Slick Willie got re-elected, and then they forced, or tried to, Hillary down our throats. Twice!!!


Motherfuckers!!!


Remind me, what did the kids do again to deserve this???

the-dead-sea-scrolls-and-fulfilled-eschatology-powerpoint-presentation-6-728.jpg

Didn't have that American flag there, you'd almost think this pic went with the saga of the Warsaw ghetto.
Bill Clinton, asshole. Hillary Clinton, shitbag.
Chelsea Clinton, perch.
 
Didn't have that American flag there, you'd almost think this pic went with the saga of the Warsaw ghetto.
Bill Clinton, asshole. Hillary Clinton, shitbag.
Chelsea Clinton, perch.



Yeah . . . and who said Chelsea has had enough life experience to write books?


And who buys that tripe???


And how is it that a loving Allah continues to perpetrate this shit upon his flock?

tumblr_n14jg0SNTU1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
The housemate had to take her father to the ER.


So we'll be housesitting his little three-legged asthma hound.


I tild her that that was contingent on how the cat feels about it.


It is his house, after all.


tumblr_n120kqd3yU1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

Why the fuck do you need two dictionaries when you have a smart phone?
 
She has needs. She desperately needs for you to know how smart she is.


She's posing semi-nude, so we already know . . . .


;)

tumblr_n14jfkpN1S1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
The Zuckerbergs promised me this week that they would fix the very fabric of my social existence. Like they have the power.


Do you remember Sam Kinison's solution for world hunger?Honestly? You want to fix your social life? There is a red X at the top right of your computer screen. Click that bitch, hit the start button and log the fuck off, throw out your diet soda, get your ass outta the chair, and . . .


GO OUTSIDE WHERE THE MOTHERFUCKING PEOPLE ARE!!!!!


Motherzucking Fuckerbergs . .

tumblr_n14jf2wGLb1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
It's up front where the full-page ads are.


Not like I'd know such things.


It's so sad - Joanie Cunningham has kicked it. :(


So, I guess we're gettin' kinda old . . . .

tumblr_n14jeoPjE81r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Yeah, it'll be a really sad day when Deh Fonz takes off his white T for the last time.


So, you remember he had a Harey on some of the first few shows? The one about the bomb shelter, for example. The crew rolled him in on it and he's supposed to come to a stop and be all . . . cool. Well, he nearly loses the bike.


They got him a littler bike later.


That was pointed out to me by a 5'-6" biker I once knew . . . .

tumblr_n14jeb3hiV1r9x3w6o1_400.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top