Need advice from other editors

robertreams

Literotica Guru
I am currently editing a story which the author introduces by saying it takes place on another planet on which 16 is the legal age for sex. I informed him I didn't think this obvious ruse would convince laurel. Further down in the story, the author creates a 20 year old that looks like a 15-year-old.

Am i right in assuming this too is a ruse to encourage pedophiles? I told him i thought it was worse than pedophilia because it encouraged Pedophiles to do their nasty things, and to cheat and lie. Was I wrong? Isn't it the same thing if one intentionally creates characters who look 15?

I am currently editing a story which the author introduces by saying it takes place on another planet on which 16 is the legal age for sex. I informed him I didn't think this obvious ruse would convince laurel. Further down in the story, the author creates a 20 year old that looks like a 15-year-old.

Am i right in assuming this too is a ruse to encourage pedophiles? I told him i thought it was worse than pedophilia because it encouraged Pedophiles to do their nasty things, and to cheat and lie. Was I wrong? Isn't it the same thing if one intentionally creates characters who look 15?

The submissions rules are very clear that sexual activity involving under-18s is forbidden, and I don't think the mods take kindly to attempts to sneak around that rule. I reported one that specified a character as 18 but then made a big point of her "pre-pubescent looks", though I don't recall the name so I couldn't say whether it's been deleted.

If it were me, I'd be refusing to edit the story.

Rules must be obeyed!

It will be rejected and the author would probably be banned by breaking the major 18 year rule.

I don't think this has anything to do with encouraging pedophiles, but I don't think he'll be able to get around the rule this way.

If you are subtle about saying a character looked younger than eighteen while establishing that they are older--and not carrying this through to the way they act--your story usually will be published on Literotica.

Thanks for your kind input. i have told him his story could not be published, I will edit it if he changes it. At least twice more he mentions the prepubescent looks. Not very well written anyway. at one point he says. " he pulled his cock and teeth out of me." The next graph, "he took out his teeth." LOL

Thanks for your kind input. i have told him his story could not be published, I will edit it if he changes it. At least twice more he mentions the prepubescent looks. Not very well written anyway. at one point he says. " he pulled his cock and teeth out of me." The next graph, "he took out his teeth." LOL

So, what do you have against geriatric lovers? :D

SciFi lets an author play with time. Just account for a planet's orbital period. What, a 16-year-old having sex? If their planet's year is 410 Earth-days, then 16 local years equals 18 Earth years. Someone 9 Mars-years old would also be 18 Earth years.

I had a different problem in BRIDE OF KONG. Some participants were human-ape hybrids who had undergone forced accelerated growth, so they reached a biological age of 18 after just 7 years. But to fit the no-under-18-sex rule, I delayed their sexual encounters until enough years had passed. That delay just factored-into the story's timeline, no problem.

As for geriatric lovers, well, okay, as long as I'm not forced to watch. :eek:

Back