Looking for editor/character insight from an older male (reluctant age gap content)

Hi there! First off, I want to say that this content is not for everyone. The themes are generally pretty off-putting, so this is definitely a story for a particular audience.

I'm writing a sequel to a story called Confessions of a Student Doctor (which can be found here). Quick summary: A mid-20s medical student is being perved on by a lecherous older man and we follow her journey through fighting her feelings on giving in and letting him take advantage of her.

I am no professional writer for one, so it would very much help to get another pair of eyes on my work to help make sure everything makes sense and with grammar mistakes, tense slips, etc. But more importantly, I have a hard time writing dialogue, specifically for the old man. I would love to connect with an older male who enjoys the themes in the story to help lend insight on fleshing out this man and making him feel real.

I'm currently about 2,500 words in, and the first installment was about 11,000 words, so I have a ways to go. I would love to get some much-needed character insight before getting too much further into the sequel.

Thank you very much for your time!
Ally

Last edited:
I’m willing as long as your story doesn’t turn into non consensual. I’ll judge when that happens if necessary. Start a private Conversation with me for my email. I’m getting older, better cross this barrier while I have the chance.

I’m willing as long as your story doesn’t turn into non consensual. I’ll judge when that happens if necessary. Start a private Conversation with me for my email. I’m getting older, better cross this barrier while I have the chance.
The themes here will never be non-consensual, The main point of the story is her reluctance to let herself give in to the depravity.

Thank you so much! Sending you a message now

Not into this story. :( Other interested parties might be, part 1 does have an H. [shrug]

Back