Phone Sex

achesonkatie

Virgin
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Posts
29
Hey y’all...

The guy I’m dating lives a few hours away and is reallyyyy into this, but I’m shy! Any and all tips much appreciated.

Thanks!
 
Well, first and foremost, I'd say be you. I know, I know. Everybody always says that. But, what I mean in this particular instance is that there is something about you that guy you're dating likes or he wouldn't be dating you. And trying to be something you just inherently aren't risks covering up what attracted him in the first place.

Having said that, most of the time what I think most of us mean when we say we would like phone sex is that we mostly want to be able to hear you. We don't know what you are thinking. And over the phone, or through chat, there are no non-verbals (or very few) to let us decipher what you mean. Particularly if you habitually filter yourself. All I think most of us are asking is that you trust us enough to take the filter off.


Any road, sometime back (under another iteration) I got involved (and perhaps even overinvolved) in a thread about talking dirty. Here's a link for some light reading on the subject:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=987002

HOWEVER, I again strongly caution you to first and foremost be you. I promise you that no one else can be you as perfectly as you can.

Any road, hope either what I said, or that link helps. Or, if not, that someone brighter than me comes along with an answer that might.
 
Back
Top