a question

michd38

Virgin
Hi,
My name is Michelle, I work in a office with all woman. One of the women is a lesbian. During our company picnic this summer she sat at our table next to me and we talked, danced and had many drinks. I felt sorry for her because many of the women in our office say things about her that i know must get back to her. Even my own husband at the picnic made a remark about her being a man hating dyk. When i got to know her she is really a nice person. I gave her my phone number and we started texting each other, that's when things started to change. Her text were full of complements and they made me feel good. about two weeks ago i got a text from her and she told me that i needed to stop wearing granny panties that everyone can see my pantie lines. i got more text that night from her telling me that i should wear thongs because i'm sexy and i should let people think i'm not wearing anything.

I am lost right now and don't know what way i should go with this! Can anyone help???

Lose the granny panties and make your husband and the lesbian happy. It's a win win situation.:D

He doesn't like her so that is not going to work, and i know she would never go for that either

follow your feelings

Hi,
My name is Michelle, I work in a office with all woman. One of the women is a lesbian. During our company picnic this summer she sat at our table next to me and we talked, danced and had many drinks. I felt sorry for her because many of the women in our office say things about her that i know must get back to her. Even my own husband at the picnic made a remark about her being a man hating dyk. When i got to know her she is really a nice person. I gave her my phone number and we started texting each other, that's when things started to change. Her text were full of complements and they made me feel good. about two weeks ago i got a text from her and she told me that i needed to stop wearing granny panties that everyone can see my pantie lines. i got more text that night from her telling me that i should wear thongs because i'm sexy and i should let people think i'm not wearing anything.

I am lost right now and don't know what way i should go with this! Can anyone help???

You have to let go of right and wrong and follow yoir feelings. Do you feel your sexy? Do you like the idea of wearing thongs and sexy clothing? If so go with it and like the comment said its win win your husband gets the new sexy you and the co-worker gets to see you sexier too. I would say there is a hint of flirting there too but hey what's wrong with tjat. I say go with the flow but only where your comfortable but on the flip side don't let something pass you by.

Be Honest

Treat her like any guy who gives you unwanted attention. Affirm that you are married and uncomfortable with what you infer is an overly flirtatious tone.

If your primary discomfort is that she's female, let her know that - while you appreciate your social interactions together and like her as a person - you're firmly straight and uninterested.

Establish boundaries

As LesbianChickLit said, treat it as a man giving you unwanted advances. Make sure she knows that you are married and, while you appreciate her compliments and flirting, it isn't going to go anywhere beyond that. As long as she's aware of the ground rules she will have no basis to get upset if you say no in the future.

Hi,

She's clearly interested and it'd probably be hot, but it's a couple of lines to cross. Do you take a risk and cross'm or play it safe?

Treat her like any guy who gives you unwanted attention. Affirm that you are married and uncomfortable with what you infer is an overly flirtatious tone.

If your primary discomfort is that she's female, let her know that - while you appreciate your social interactions together and like her as a person - you're firmly straight and uninterested.

As LesbianChickLit said, treat it as a man giving you unwanted advances. Make sure she knows that you are married and, while you appreciate her compliments and flirting, it isn't going to go anywhere beyond that. As long as she's aware of the ground rules she will have no basis to get upset if you say no in the future.

^^ both of these. From her POV you are flirting with her so it's best you clear the air or else she may end up resenting being led up the garden path

I know its my own fault to, I should have stopped it at the beginning. I will admit I do enjoy the flattering comments

Go with what feels right.
A little flirting, innocent fun? If you both enjoy it carry on.

Don't be pressured into crossing lines,

sound advice , just be polite when you deliver the message.

Back