The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning.gif

I've not had a Campari & soda since decades.
I'll get me one and top you up, yes ?

Damn but it's bloody warm.

I've not had a Campari & soda since decades.
I'll get me one and top you up, yes ?

Damn but it's bloody warm.

Yes, thanks HP. :)

Thunder storms here for the second day running and they only serve to make it more humid. Not fun at all.

What's new in Nero's realm these days?

I am just peachy. My truck's A/C is fixed and my pool equipment is fixed...it was a leaky valve not the motor...Yay! It's still raining, but at least our water deficit is declining.

Not too much new up here ... just getting ready for the dreaded early shift tomorrow(supposed to be an easy day :D) Then thinking about heading over to one of the many local festivals tomorrow night -- free concert with the Ides of March and The Buckinghams :D

Evening everyone!
:kiss:

Okay dumb question. I know I was out of it for a while, but what's the deal with all the South Park-ish AVs? Did we have a theme or something one month?

Good to see you naked here too ;)

ack! you can see me hiding here behind the fig tree??? oh my! :eek:

Evening everyone!

Okay dumb question. I know I was out of it for a while, but what's the deal with all the South Park-ish AVs? Did we have a theme or something one month?

hi Elianna :) yes, there was a themed av week a while ago. it was pretty cool and amazing how close you could tailor your "mini mee" to look like you. some have just kept them.

Not too much new up here ... just getting ready for the dreaded early shift tomorrow(supposed to be an easy day :D) Then thinking about heading over to one of the many local festivals tomorrow night -- free concert with the Ides of March and The Buckinghams :D

Oh man, I love concerts...I remember those groups..."Kind Of A Drag" was the Bucs biggie.

hey nakeds. good to see you here. :)

Hi Kim. :kiss: Good to see you roo.

Evening everyone!

Hi Eli. :kiss:

Those AV's are from WeeWorld.com. You design your own.

Oh man, I love concerts...I remember those groups..."Kind Of A Drag" was the Bucs biggie.

Hi Kim. :kiss: Good to see you roo.

Hi Eli. :kiss:

Those AV's are from WeeWorld.com. You design your own.

Except when Molly and the Princess design one for you. The one I did myself is on my personal page. It actually looks kind of like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back