What's your favorite thing to put in your ass? M or f

I have some anal beads, similar to these, but I don't use them often. I'm not really all that into sex toys, and while I do enjoy occasional anal sex, I'm not a huge fan.

c700x420.jpg

I have a set of these. I've only made it to the eighth bead so far, but I'm going to try to go all the way next time. I love to pull them out just before I cum.

I have a set of these. I've only made it to the eighth bead so far, but I'm going to try to go all the way next time. I love to pull them out just before I cum.

Never tried beads before. I have used a few realistic dildos but what do beads feel like?

BF's tongue.

Agreed! My BFs tongue
But I have this really great vibrating plug
But the plug can't lick and move around like the BF
But the tongue doesn't vibrate.
OMG, I can't decide, I want them both. Right now :). "Honey, grab the toys and come give me a back rub" ;)

Agreed! My BFs tongue
But I have this really great vibrating plug
But the plug can't lick and move around like the BF
But the tongue doesn't vibrate.
OMG, I can't decide, I want them both. Right now :). "Honey, grab the toys and come give me a back rub" ;)
What a lucky guy!

I'm going with wife's tongue on this one. That soft flicker. Gets me every time.

I'm shopping for this tonight and it will be the newest favorite thing in my sissy pussy!

c622_1.jpg

How are you pulling yours out? I like to pull mine out nice & slow... especially the tiny ones. :cattail: I tried doing the 'lawn mower' yank & didn't care for it as much.

i really like being licked there but anything more than a tongue would need me to be really into the guy. Don't usually put things there otherwise

Home made anal plug/dilator combo

That I turned on my lathe - it's made out of oak and is so hard, non giving and butt stretching - I always cover it with a condom and would love to be sitting on that and jerk off FOR a deserving, nasty woman - and discuss much more!

Back