A Model Student - Closed for dkgooner

"Old movies, of course… Much better than all the violence…" she sighs, almost in relief that he hadn’t chosen some violent action flick, "You like the classique film, Dennis?" she asks, "Cinematographie, it is like Photographie, non?"

“Love them… and I guess you can find similarities…” he says, as they watch the movie begin, “But that’s not why I watch them… I mean you can enjoy the lighting, sceneries and such… but I do so with many things…” he explain, “Nah, it’s more the simplicity, the focus on the story… thrilling plots… no special effects to carry it all…” he mumbles, “You know?”

"Have you ever made the films?" she asks as she gets comfortable, leaning into his body.

He grins to himself, glad their focus was on the television so she wouldn’t notice… he’d never been involved in films, but he immediately remembers that crazy night with a couple of models and a camera… it had started at some banquet where he met this girl he’d worked with before, and slept with too, she was pretty wild girl to say the least… the details of how they ended up in a hotel room with one of her girlfriends eluded him at present… but what a night it had been…

“Uh,” he snaps out of his though, “Nah, not really… only stills…” he says, reaching for his wine as he returns his attention to the movie…
 
"It is a shame. There are no longer directeurs who produce the classical film…" says, adding in a playful tone, "Perhaps you will come to France and make a film magnifique?"

“Hmm, yeah… would need a beautiful girl to play the female lead though… like Grace Kelly… maybe there’s a young French girl I know…” he muses, adding with a playful smirk as he hugs her closer, “Maybe you know her too…?”

"And then… we go to Cannes… and… after that we will ignore the big boats, the yachts and all the rich people… instead we go back to mon petit village and pique-nique on the beach…" she rambles on, enjoying the playful thought and a tone of longer for her birthplace in her soft voice, "Much more fun, n'est-ce pas?"

“Sound like a plan… maybe we could find a little place right on the beach?” he suggests, “Shortest possible route from the bed to the water…” he thinks aloud, “Sort of like from the shower to my bed… you’re preparing me to visit your place maybe?” he chuckles, teasingly.

He enjoys feeling her body against his, dressed in her sexy lingerie but nothing sexy about it really… they just enjoyed the warmth and softness of each other as they watched the movie… he reach out and sips his wine ever so often, having to refill it a little over halfway through…

“You’ve gone off the wine?” he asks, offering to fill her glass too, but sensing she perhaps wasn’t too comfortable drinking too much…
 
He enjoys hearing her laugh with him, pleased to be likened in some ways to Grace Kelly too… but then again who wouldn’t?

"But of course, but this little place must be a hide-away or we will shock my parents…" she laughs at his teasing suggestion about their visit to her village.

"Oh no, I like it very much, but I do not drink too much and water it is much more healthy… and I need to keep in shape now that I have an amant énergetique…" she mocking tells him, shaking her head.

He grins and fills her glass too…

“I think we’d worked out enough today for you to be able to have another glass…” he chuckles, “We could always put in another session after the film if you’re uncertain about it…” he grins, happily buying her the biggest ice-cream money could buy if she would want to work off the calories with him afterwards…

“Cheers,” he toasts with her and returns his focus to the movie… enjoying himself tremendously at the moment… and taking notice that she was joking about him and her parents, back home in France… so different from the girl that seemed almost embarrassed of being with a man in his profession… no, know it was perfect, just sitting her and watching the movie, holding each other and having a relaxed conversation, joking about this and that…
 
"Oui, it might be better to be safe than sorry…" she feigns seriousness playfully and snuggles up to him again, they sit like that, close, bodies wrapped together, for the duration of the movie…

He holds her to him for a few minutes after the movie ends, not in a hurry to move on… even with her promise of yet more, no doubt mind-blowing, sex… his cock wasn’t even hard, just a bit fat inside his boxers, even though he knew they’d be going at it later and her scantily clad warm body that had been pressed against his for more than an hour now…

“So,” he sighs, “I don’t really want to leave Danni…” he chuckles honestly, “Could stay here all night… you’re gonna carry me to bed if I doze off?” he asks, jokingly.

“Want to head to bed?” he asks, “… or put on a little show for me?” he asks, “You’ve had you dance lessons, right?” he asks, “And I did buy that little piece you’re wearing…” he grins, looking at her and kissing her on the head caringly, “… you could likely find just the right music for a little private performance…” he suggest with a daring, teasing smile…

It was a bit of a long shot he felt… but it would be some sight and get him more than ready for another performance on his sheets with her… and maybe make her more comfortable showing off and being teasing and sexy…

“… if not…” he says, as he lets her think it over, “We could just stay here, relaxing… talking… anything really…”
 
He chuckled at her mention of bringing his bed in here… it was a large heavy bed…

"Ah yes, you have some Carmen, or some flamenco?" she agrees to his suggestion with a cute little laugh and ease off him, moving across the room to his sound system, "Your music it is here, non?" she asks.

“Yeah, there’s some Spanish in the back… second or third shelf, over there…” he points to the right side of the sound system, a large collection of CD’s all around it… he cock twitching slightly, the promise of a private flamenco show waking it back up… “Can you find it?” he asks, almost jumping up to find it himself, more than a little eager to get this show off the ground, but playing it a cool as he can… he wasn’t some teenager about to see his first striptease after all…

He fills his wine, moves to the center of the couch and leans back… very excited about what’s to come…

“Didn’t learn in such tight fitting clothes I presume?” he grins as he hears the music start, his heart pounding rapidly, “Just let the sexuality wash over you, babe… you got it, seen so myself…” he chuckles, smiling warmly and encouragingly at her…
 
"Non… This is not really the outfit to dance in…" she says disappointed, taking a seat on the couch once again as he tries to encourage her, "I do not think it is my flamenco you want to see Dennis…" she says and looks into his eyes, a hopeful look on his face looking back at her, "Non, I think not…” she shakes her head, he thought caught a small smile, as she walks to the sound system again, kneeling down and removing the CD.

He licks his lip as she kneels down, that flawless body in that sexy outfit…

"I think it is clear what you want…" she smiles at him over her shoulder as she puts on a slower track, "N'est-ce pas?"

“Mm-hmm…” he nods, heart really racing now as she moves closer to him, moving her body slowly to the music…

"It is the part you dress me for…" she purrs as she slowly approaches him.

“Yeah… you see right through me…” he grins, licking his suddenly dry lips, biting his lower lips as he watch her body move so slowly, so sexy… teasing him, putting on a show now…

He sits back and enjoys the view… his cock now clearly visible in his briefs, lying fat down along on leg, the fabric hugging it close…

“Looking good Danni,” he grins, lifting his glass for her with a smirk on his face, “Knew you had a sexy, teasing minx in you!” he tells her and drinks, eyes never leaving her, looking over the top of the glass…
 
He watches her, heart racing, mouth slightly agape, desire and need burning in his eyes… his cock is growing harder by each passing second, bulging in his underwear… he grins when she moves close to him, teasing, before dancing back again… that outfit was the sexiest…

“Can’t touch you…” he grins as he catch her eyes as she sways close to him, “Made a deal, unfortunately…” he winks at her, part of him wanting to grab hold of her and pull her down on top of him… but another part wanted her to continue, to experience playing up to him, getting in touch with her teasing, sexy side… maybe posing in front of a camera wouldn’t be so much different eventually…

“Might not be flamenco…” he mumbles, chest heaving as he hold his urge to leap up the couch and grab her in check, “but I’m impressed, love!” he tells her honestly, the tent his hard cock has created in the tight boxers evidence for it…
 
He watch her, cock twitching, mouth open and breathing deeply, as she dance, hands in the air she moves seductively downwards until she’s on her knees between his legs…

She takes hold his boxers, his heart feeling as if caught in his throat, "… non…" she shakes her head at him when his arms comes up, to touch her or help her undress him… he grins and puts them on the back rest, leaning back with arms spread wide, just enjoying the sight… she removes the boxers, her sexy eyes widening as she watch his rock hard cock standing up, throbbing with desire…

A look matched by her as she sits back, upper body moving teasingly as she keeps his eyes, her hands moving to the rhythm of the music, ever closer to his upright pole…

He groans in frustration… seeing her hands moving past his cock, teasing him, but never grabbing onto him, it twitches with pleasure and disappointment of the lack of physical contact… but the visual contact means a steady stream of pre-cum in lubing it up as it sways in the air…

“Ohhh…” he sighs, a long drawn out groan of contentment, as she moves forward and swallows the head of his cock, her sexy eyes looking up at him... making him squirm further, his hard cock jumping in her mouth, a drop of pre-cum shooting onto the roof of her mouth…

“Mmm, damn…” he groans, hands clenching in fists as he has to strain to keep them where they are, and not grab onto her, head, body, whatever…

“Fuck Danni, or whoever you are…” he chuckles, “You’re that sweet innocent girl from over at City University?” he manages to force the little joke past his lips despite the intense pleasure.
 
He moans as she sucks him in. The cute little smile and nod after his comment was so sexy, and then to feel her suck him, tongue teasing him as she sinks her head lower. His hands grabs onto the backrest on the couch, clenching fists keeping him from taking hold of her soft hair instead… guiding her onto his hard cock.

“Ah, that’s it!” he groans as she pulls off, leaving just the head of his cock in her mouth, and moves back down slowly, swallowing him all…

“Fuck Dan…” he groans as she repeats this process, slowly bobbing her head over his full length, “That’s so good…” he hisses, loving how she pauses for shorter or longer moments each time she moves back, teasing the tip of his throbbing cock in her mouth, “Oh… a little faster, please…” he groans, his legs even twitching a little bit as she swallows him down.

He moves one hand off the couch, ready to wrap it in her hair, guiding her to increase the speed of her bobbing just a bit… but he only strokes her hair, not wanting to interfere, he enjoyed this too much, slow and teasingly as it was…

“Fuck, you’re too good to me darling!” he moans and moves his hand back, biting into his knuckles too keep some composure, those sexy eyes looking up at him all the time…
 
The enthusiasm of her as she bobs her head onto him, tongue flicking over his hardness, picking up the pace steadily, more than makes up for her lack of experience… the added visual stimulant of the once innocent beauty in her sexy lingerie kneeling down and taking his cock into her mouth made his cum boil in his balls.

“Oh, that’s it hon… just like that… ah, perfect!” are some of his groans as his deep breaths and gasps fill the room, having reached climax more than once already that day being the only thing that kept him from exploding inside her soft, warm and wet mouth…

The sensual beat of the music and how she seems to move her body, so alluringly, to the music, even in her current position… she was the sexiest thing he’d ever seen, not fully realizing the fact herself only added to his attraction towards her… but today she seemed like she was getting into that part of herself, big time!

After some time he puts his hands on her, pushing her hear out of her face and behind her ears, smiling at her, warm and lustfully all mixed together… he moves his hands further down, softly rubbing her shoulders, his palms moving down her front, closer and closer to the edge of the lingerie, fingertips moving slightly down below the thin fabric after a minute or so…
 
He stares into her beautiful round eyes as she bobs her head over his hard cock, his hand now massaging the top of her chest and kneading her breast through the flimsy lingerie, hands closing around them softly and briefly before moving back up towards her shoulders… she moves her mouth off him, lips closing around the tip of his member as he repeats this process time and time again.

“Ah,” he groans as her warm tongue flicks over the tip of his cock, making it throb and sprays pre-cum into her mouth, “Uhh…” he gasps, chuckling as he watch her sexy eyes grinning at him.

Her warm body against his palms, as he spends more and more time groping her breasts, and her hot mouth closed around his cock, tongue teasing him, sends his excitement soaring. Cock throbbing and legs shivering with almost every touch of her tongue, a steady stream of gasps and groans coming from his lips as his hands clench her shoulders or squeeze her breasts, the deal to be careful with her lingerie long forgotten…

“Please Danni…” he groans, “I’m so close… please…” he begs, hands moving up her neck, softly and barely applying any pressure hints for her to swallow more of his length again…

From feeling confident that he’d be able to hold off any orgasm due to their previous releases her perfect and loving blowjob had him on the verge already… cock throbbing, pumping pre-cum from the tip and if she wanted she could likely make him cum any minute…
 
He gasps and groans as she swallows his full length, her mouth coming into touch with his pelvis, tip of his cock pushing at her throat… he watch, wide eyed and holding his breath, as she stays there for some time, his cock twitching inside her warm mouth, feeling her mouth sucking on him, contracting around him…

“Hol… fuck… touché!” he gasps with a little grin, impressed by her actions and now really having to strain to keep from exploding inside her mouth. She begins moving her mouth up and down his pole again, steadily building up the pace as she sucks him…

His moans, the slurping sound of her hot mouth and the slight ruffling of the couch is all that can be heard for some minutes… he’s fighting his orgasm, wanting to extend this experience for as long as possible, her mouth feeling divine and watching her work for his please, with a cute sexy grin on her face, was one of the most erotic things he’d ever seen.

“Ah, fuck!” he grunts, “Gonna blow babe!” he warns her, not able to hold on any longer…

This gives her time to react and somewhere beyond the cloud of desire he’s pretty curious how she’ll react… does she pulls off or stay on him, does she swallow his load or…

“Agh!” his cry fills the room as he explode, rope after rope of hot cum shooting from the tip of his throbbing cock…
 
Back
Top