She Wants To Sell His Cock In Her Shop...

CompletelyAverage

Really Experienced
My story starts off like this: A guy (let's call him Stuart) meets a girl (for now known as Wendy) at a bar. After a few drinks, they end up back at her place for a one night stand. In the morning, Wendy presents Stuart with an proposition. It turns out that Wendy is the owner of a kinky little sex shop downtown and lately she's been hoping to create her own line of custom sex toys. She tells Stuart that his cock would be the perfect base for her new dildo/vibrator and offers him 100$ if he'll just come down to her shop and have a proper mold made of his junk.

I'd like to expand the story from here. What are some interesting scenarios that could play out if people could just buy a copy of your cock off the shelf?

Last edited:
What are some interesting scenarios that could play out if people could just buy a copy of your cock off the shelf?
* Test drives ==> tryout parlors.
* Ego gratification ==> exaggeration.
* Celebrity cocks ==> counterfeiting.
* Suspicious exes ==> revenge | regret.
* Biochemistry ==> embedded pheromones.
* Perverted market ==> kiddy & animal cocks.

A more fantastical idea that I've had in mind is this.

When she makes the dildos from his cast, somehow, the reason isn't especially important, a "bond" forms between him and the dildo. Whatever it feels, he feels. When a girl starts sliding it into her pussy, he feels the same sensations, wherever he is, and whatever he's doing.

A more fantastical idea that I've had in mind is this.

When she makes the dildos from his cast, somehow, the reason isn't especially important, a "bond" forms between him and the dildo. Whatever it feels, he feels. When a girl starts sliding it into her pussy, he feels the same sensations, wherever he is, and whatever he's doing.
That's hot. Now flip the concept: Instead of a cast cock dildo, it's a pussy cast, formed in soft fleshy material as a custom fleshlight, and the woman modeled has that same psychic bond with the product. She feel its every use, oh yeah.

That's hot. Now flip the concept: Instead of a cast cock dildo, it's a pussy cast, formed in soft fleshy material as a custom fleshlight, and the woman modeled has that same psychic bond with the product. She feel its every use, oh yeah.

How about both? When some third party starts sliding the custom dildo into the custom fleshlight, the man and woman (possibly miles apart) both get off.

How about both? When some third party starts sliding the custom dildo into the custom fleshlight, the man and woman (possibly miles apart) both get off.
Yes, that's only logical. However, because of the extra step involved, and data transmission errors caused by unreliable quarks, all their prosthetic-prostehtic orgasms are... weird, both for them, and for nearby objects that poltergeist-like flop around. The question: which feels better, vanilla device-to-flesh orgasm, or device-to-device cummapalooza complete with items flying off shelves?

Or it's a trap, and she really wants to rent out the use of his dick to her patrons.....including herself. The naive fellow with a big dick, maybe a gentle giant who is somewhat submissive by nature, who ends up becoming the fuck toy of a whole crowd of men and women.

Continuing off my earlier idea, maybe, after creating the dildos, she has a sex toy party to drum up some business, and he attends. So while she's showing off the new dildo, handling it, playing with it, teasing it, he's feeling everything sitting there in the audience, trying to hide his hard-on.

Continuing off my earlier idea, maybe, after creating the dildos, she has a sex toy party to drum up some business, and he attends. So while she's showing off the new dildo, handling it, playing with it, teasing it, he's feeling everything sitting there in the audience, trying to hide his hard-on.

I was toying with the idea of adding a girl who lives in his apartment building that he's had a crush on. Maybe she buys one, and with this fantasy twist, he's feeling everything when she starts using it.

Last edited:
I was toying with the idea of adding a girl who lives in his apartment building that he's had a crush. Maybe she buys one, and with this fantasy twist, he's feeling everything when she starts using it.
Including her DPs. Her BF is inside her vagina whilst the communicative-empathy dildo is in her tight little anus, and yes, the source feels it all. But when she microwaves the dildo to sterilize it, he's in a world of hurt. :eek:

Last edited:
Who is it?

I was toying with the idea of adding a girl who lives in his apartment building that he's had a crush. Maybe she buys one, and with this fantasy twist, he's feeling everything when she starts using it.

What if the guy can only feel what is happening to his cock-copy if he is in fairly close proximity. He could have his first encounter at the shop and figures out what is going on. Then he starts having feelings at home and figures out someone in his building must have bought one.

So who is it that has one of the things. Is it the woman he has a crush on? Is it that weird girl that stares at him through her window nearly every time he is outside? Is it the older lady that lives in the apartment below him? Or god forbid is it the guy in 2C that he is pretty sure is gay?

Who ever it is, the dildo seems to be getting played almost constantly. Holy crap what if there is more than one of the things in his building?

The story could go on about all the things the guy does to try and figure out who has the magic copies of his dick.

What if the guy can only feel what is happening to his cock-copy if he is in fairly close proximity. He could have his first encounter at the shop and figures out what is going on. Then he starts having feelings at home and figures out someone in his building must have bought one.

So who is it that has one of the things. Is it the woman he has a crush on? Is it that weird girl that stares at him through her window nearly every time he is outside? Is it the older lady that lives in the apartment below him? Or god forbid is it the guy in 2C that he is pretty sure is gay?

Who ever it is, the dildo seems to be getting played almost constantly. Holy crap what if there is more than one of the things in his building?

The story could go on about all the things the guy does to try and figure out who has the magic copies of his dick.

Hmm, that's an interesting idea. Could almost be a little mystery. The question is, what happens when he discovers the identify of the owner(s) of the toy?

"Funny thing about that toy you've been using..."

My story starts off like this: A guy (let's call him Stuart) meets a girl (for now known as Wendy) at a bar. After a few drinks, they end up back at her place for a one night stand. In the morning, Wendy presents Stuart with an proposition. It turns out that Wendy is the owner of a kinky little sex shop downtown and lately she's been hoping to create her own line of custom sex toys. She tells Stuart that his cock would be the perfect base for her new dildo/vibrator and offers him 100$ if he'll just come down to her shop and have a proper mold made of his junk.

I'd like to expand the story from here. What are some interesting scenarios that could play out if people could just buy a copy of your cock off the shelf?

She could have him come over to the shop and once he has agreed to make the mold of his cock she could lock him up in a cage and sell him as well or even have customers come in just to look at him and see what this cock is like up close in real life.

Back