Brother Cums In Sister's Panties Daily, Till One Day She Starts Wearing Them After

FantasySharer1

Really Experienced
Brother (20) has been sneaking into little sister's (19) panties every day for a long time. He gets them when they are fresh in the morning, taken off of her body and still wet with her all juices. They share a jack-and-jill bathroom and she always goes first, so he gets to enjoy himself under the guise of taking a shower while rubbing her cream into his cock every single morning from the wet gusset of her panties.

Every morning, he shoots full loads into them because sister usually leaves for campus.

One day, after he is done in the bathroom cumming in her panties puts them back in the hamper and closes his room door, he hears the front door open, sis comes upstairs and goes into the bathroom.

"Are you ok?" he asks through the door.

"Yeah, I accidentally dropped coffee all over myself. I'm just taking a quick shower." she says.

He hopes she doesn't look in the hamper and see what is a FRESH, unmistakable load of thick cum coating the gusset of her panties. He hears the shower run for 2 minutes and she's out of the bathroom almost as fast as she came in. He goes in to find the panties GONE, replaced with this morning's pair, barely worn.

That evening, she asks him for a shoulder rub, which he gives her, platonically, and makes sure he can see the upper strip of the panties she's wearing. It the SAME ONES. Which means she wore them on purpose while they were soaked with his cum. His hands begin to sweat. "I'm sorry, I'm getting your shirt wet." he says as he rubs her shoulders.

She turns around, grabs his hand, places it on her stomach, looks him in the eye, and whispers with a smile: "Your wetness has been on me all day big brother. This is nothing." Pecks his cheek, and walks away.

That would kick off a series that ends up in them doing EVERYTHING.

Yep, but I'd take it slow.

Like the second day, she passes him her panties and watch him doing the deed.
The third day, she also masturbates to the sight.
The fourth day, she jerks him off herself (while masturbating).
The fifth day, she allows him to touch her body while they do so.
The sixth day, they humping (in panties) instead of masturbating.
The seventh day, they finally kiss doing so.
And so go on.

Brother (20) has been sneaking into little sister's (19) panties every day for a long time. He gets them when they are fresh in the morning, taken off of her body and still wet with her all juices. They share a jack-and-jill bathroom and she always goes first, so he gets to enjoy himself under the guise of taking a shower while rubbing her cream into his cock every single morning from the wet gusset of her panties.

Every morning, he shoots full loads into them because sister usually leaves for campus.

One day, after he is done in the bathroom cumming in her panties puts them back in the hamper and closes his room door, he hears the front door open, sis comes upstairs and goes into the bathroom.

"Are you ok?" he asks through the door.

"Yeah, I accidentally dropped coffee all over myself. I'm just taking a quick shower." she says.

He hopes she doesn't look in the hamper and see what is a FRESH, unmistakable load of thick cum coating the gusset of her panties. He hears the shower run for 2 minutes and she's out of the bathroom almost as fast as she came in. He goes in to find the panties GONE, replaced with this morning's pair, barely worn.

That evening, she asks him for a shoulder rub, which he gives her, platonically, and makes sure he can see the upper strip of the panties she's wearing. It the SAME ONES. Which means she wore them on purpose while they were soaked with his cum. His hands begin to sweat. "I'm sorry, I'm getting your shirt wet." he says as he rubs her shoulders.

She turns around, grabs his hand, places it on her stomach, looks him in the eye, and whispers with a smile: "Your wetness has been on me all day big brother. This is nothing." Pecks his cheek, and walks away.

Didn’t Bud Bundy do that on Married…with Children?

Yep, but I'd take it slow.

Like the second day, she passes him her panties and watch him doing the deed.
The third day, she also masturbates to the sight.
The fourth day, she jerks him off herself (while masturbating).
The fifth day, she allows him to touch her body while they do so.
The sixth day, they humping (in panties) instead of masturbating.
The seventh day, they finally kiss doing so.
And so go on.
Yes. Would love if she slowly builds it up starting off with coming into his room to give him the panties personally every morning or night after she's worn them. After he cums in them, she puts them back on in front of him so he knows without a doubt she is walking around with his cum on her pussy all day or sleeping like that all night.

or how about this...

I watched my sister rifle through her hamper. She grabs the pair of panties that I recently ejaculated into and puts them on. I then hear her whisper to herself, "These seem more damp than I remember them being after my Yoga session this morning. Oh well, if I had more time, I'd grab a fresh pair instead."

And off she goes.

Later that day, my sister was complaining of her shoulders being sore. I began to rub her neck and she relaxes and then stiffens up again.

"Hey bro, is that new cologne that you are wearing? It smells familiar." She asks as she turns to face me.

I have a sudden moment of panic until I see that she is gazing down at the erection in my pants.

Back