Spotlight on Sean Hannity

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Spotlight on Sean Hannity


Title-

Study: Sean Hannity spent the last year laying the groundwork for an authoritarian response to the Russia probe



Understanding the president's increasingly hyperaggressive response to the Mueller investigation requires a familiarity with the paranoid conspiracy theory that Hannity and his compatriots have constructed over the past year.


Over the past few weeks, my colleague Shelby Jamerson and I reviewed more than 2,700 pages of Hannity transcripts from the 254 episodes that aired between Mueller’s appointment on May 17, 2017, and May 16, 2018


Hannity featured the story in his program’s opening segment 152 times, roughly three times each week.


https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2...rk-authoritarian-response-russia-probe/220281


https://splinternews.com/sean-hannitys-insanity-has-officially-been-tabulated-1826257525


youtube

Introducing the Sean Hannity Extended Universe

mediamatters4america
(kicks off, immediately, with "The Deep State Is Out For BLOOD!")


Muellergate ? Yes, that is what is playing on The Other Side of Alice in Wonderland's Looking Glass

According to Hannityland, it is the people seeking to reveal the whole wriggling, squirming mass hiding under the rock (Mueller, and everyone dedicated to studying Russia's involvement in American elections) that are to blame.

The script that FOX TV info-tainment performers are following, is that the people connected with the Trump White House, who are doing every corrupt and criminal act under the sun, possible, are not the ones that should be arrested and cuffed, but those that are actively trying to support the law.

yes, watch the Hannity video, and


Most disturbing of all, Putin's connection to the old KGB is disregarded, and the F.B.I. is named as thugs who come for you in the middle of the night.

Anyone who watches FOX TV info-tainment gets a bonus feature- a complete disconnect from reality, and a door to fear, paranoia and dilusions


(Fuck! I am so glad that I have stayed away from that pit of insanity. I understand that everyone at FOX TV info-tainment is rewarded handsomely for selling out their fellow Americans. It does not say much, for someone that is so greedy or fearful, that they would let their minds metamorphosize into something that no longer can think.

This entity, Sean Hannity, is who discusses national matters with a world leader, every night ?

yikes
 
Most disturbing of all, Putin's connection to the old KGB is disregarded, and the F.B.I. is named as thugs who come for you in the middle of the night.

To be fair.....they are.

And I'm not defending Hannity, guy is a twat, but the KGB doesn't blow citizens doors off and drag them off to prison, the FBI (among others) does.
 
To be fair.....they are.

And I'm not defending Hannity, guy is a twat, but the KGB doesn't blow citizens doors off and drag them off to prison, the FBI (among others) does.

Examples of this bullshit, please. Prison is where you go after being convicted of a crime. Even though the despicable presidency thief (with Russian help) would like that to be possible with an FBI he personally owns, the FBI doesn't/can't presently blow anyone's door off that take them straight to prison.

Donald Trump is a lying, conman agent, via blackmail of his degenerate behavior, of the Russian government. His name will go down in history beside that of Benedict Arnold as a traitor to the country. And you are enabling that, so you're a traitor too. You are either a worm or totally incapable of researching and analyzing what's going on right before your eyes.

And, by the way, you know shit about the KGB. They did (and their successor organizations still does) blow doors off and throw people out of the windows of their multistory apartments. It was done just this year. They don't even bother with the prison step.
 
It's funny what some users here think of the KGB. You have no idea if what it is, if you are comparing it to FBI, and even saying that FBI is worse. Educate yourself, please.
 
Back
Top