Anyone? Anyone?

Weapons for our military are always necessary. Stfu
Of course they are and if Joey hadn't left billions of dollars of them behind for the Taliban we, as taxpayers, wouldn't have to replace them. No, I don't think I will STFU when it is easy to refute your stupidity.

Of course they are and if Joey hadn't left billions of dollars of them behind for the Taliban we, as taxpayers, wouldn't have to replace them. No, I don't think I will STFU when it is easy to refute your stupidity.
Wars lead to losses. 45 accelerated the timeline and weakened the Afghan govt.

You haven't refuted shit

Even the left leaning news stations reported the BILLIONS of dollars of weaponry left behind including high tech aircraft and helicopters. I guess they were lying too. The Taliban is who took control of the country and YES, they are a terrorist organization.
No they aren’t*. The Taliban is actively fighting Islamic State terrorists. I think those weapons are in good hands.

* The Taliban is considered a terrorist organization by Russia.

I love how people are suddenly proud about not getting any of their news from television as if they aren't mostly getting their news from the same handful of sources. Not getting your news from CNN just makes you contrarian not smart.

As for the "missing" equipment oh well, we'll just make more. That's not really an issue, there are other things should spend money on but we all know the right would never pass anything that was good for the American people. They'll vote for a war. I'm not even claiming the Dems are much better on the front. They at least talk a good game but that's about it.

I love how people are suddenly proud about not getting any of their news from television as if they aren't mostly getting their news from the same handful of sources. Not getting your news from CNN just makes you contrarian not smart.

As for the "missing" equipment oh well, we'll just make more. That's not really an issue, there are other things should spend money on but we all know the right would never pass anything that was good for the American people. They'll vote for a war. I'm not even claiming the Dems are much better on the front. They at least talk a good game but that's about it.
I love how people are so egotistical that they believe I give a fuck about what they think about how I gather my news. I could say to you that only getting your news from CNN makes you myopic. I use many sources for my news, just not the talking heads on TV news.

It's a laugh riot that you dems cry about defense spending all the time yet because this is Joey's screw up the answer is "oh well, we'll just make more.

I love how people are so egotistical that they believe I give a fuck about what they think about how I gather my news. I could say to you that only getting your news from CNN makes you myopic. I use many sources for my news, just not the talking heads on TV news.

It's a laugh riot that you dems cry about defense spending all the time yet because this is Joey's screw up the answer is "oh well, we'll just make more.

I rarely watch CNN these days, those idiots are basically Fox Light right now. The defense spending wasn't going to go down even if we'd brought every single bit of equipment back. Yes, we should slash military spending by at least ten to twenty percent. Its not like the military has defended the nation in decades. We're just offense military these days and plenty of it at best is morally questionable. Anybody with half a brain knew there wasn't any real WMDs in Iraq. I'm genuinely shocked we didn't find at least some gas weapons they shouldn't have had but we sold them during the Iran Iraq conflict. The Taliban didn't attack is Al Qaeda did. That you can at least excuse as "Hey these guys are living in your country." But terrorism is done by relatively small groups of people with no true bases or anything. We wasted twenty years and I guess we got Osama at some point but he was an old man on dialisis. He would have died on his own soon enough.

Worse somewhere out Afghanistan is a a kid in his late teens to early thirties whose first formative memory was finding out daddy, or uncle or big bro wasn't coming home. Maybe they even saw it. We know how many times we hit flat out civillains who had nothing to do with this bullshit. Worse I don't think we learned the lesson

Comshaw. Opinion pieces are not news coverage. They used to have an "Editorial Page or "segment" where "opinions" were stated, but in the so called "news" now it is all opinion and no "news". And that is all that "news casters" do now is "opinion". Comshaw you asked someone to show you when MSNBC, CNN, ABC or CBS ever "lied" on their "news". It would take more room then this site has to give you all the examples of their censorship, cover ups, failure to air a story, propaganda supporting an agenda, and out right lies. If you want to see what a real news station is and how they report the "world news" with the five W's, quote their source and follow the story look at the Japanese English station. They even report the weather around the world. The world is round and is not just Hollywood and Washington. I know your idea of a "News Person" is Joseph Goebbels. True he would make a great host on the View as those old hags worship him and his "reporting" as much as you do. You ask others to do your work for you. If you had a mind of your own and not one that has been washed and shurk you would look up the facts for yourself and not let others do your work or tell you how to think. But opinion, not truth, is what you desire and is what you get.

Comshaw. Opinion pieces are not news coverage. They used to have an "Editorial Page or "segment" where "opinions" were stated, but in the so called "news" now it is all opinion and no "news". And that is all that "news casters" do now is "opinion". Comshaw you asked someone to show you when MSNBC, CNN, ABC or CBS ever "lied" on their "news". It would take more room then this site has to give you all the examples of their censorship, cover ups, failure to air a story, propaganda supporting an agenda, and out right lies. If you want to see what a real news station is and how they report the "world news" with the five W's, quote their source and follow the story look at the Japanese English station. They even report the weather around the world. The world is round and is not just Hollywood and Washington. I know your idea of a "News Person" is Joseph Goebbels. True he would make a great host on the View as those old hags worship him and his "reporting" as much as you do. You ask others to do your work for you. If you had a mind of your own and not one that has been washed and shurk you would look up the facts for yourself and not let others do your work or tell you how to think. But opinion, not truth, is what you desire and is what you get.
The news media is mostly analysis, but the actual news is contained...just gotta be diligent and corroborate your sources. Blanketly saying "they all suck" is lazy

But 74, Blanketly is correct. When you have to "analysis" and try to figure out what is real and what is a political lie than you are lazy and very very foolish for you are not wanting to be told the truth and get the facts. You, like most of your friends, prefer to be lied to and used and are just "lazy" to use your own mind. You would rather be a puppet. You want to be told what to think and that you should hate and destroy and obey and never, never use your own mind and demand that "they", no matter who "they" are only report the facts, the truth, and keep their damn analysis options to themselves.

But 74, Blanketly is correct. When you have to "analysis" and try to figure out what is real and what is a political lie than you are lazy and very very foolish for you are not wanting to be told the truth and get the facts. You, like most of your friends, prefer to be lied to and used and are just "lazy" to use your own mind. You would rather be a puppet. You want to be told what to think and that you should hate and destroy and obey and never, never use your own mind and demand that "they", no matter who "they" are only report the facts, the truth, and keep their damn analysis options to themselves.
You always had to analyze to find out what is real. Nothing has changed except there is now 24/7 news analysis.

Why? I don't want to "analyze" what is being "reported". I just want the truth and the facts and I'll make up my own mind and like you have to have someone else do it for me. Man, you are really foolish. But that is the way they do it in Russia and China so I guess you have to agree that being "lied" to by the state leaders is more important than your right to know the truth. Each his own.

Why? I don't want to "analyze" what is being "reported". I just want the truth and the facts and I'll make up my own mind and like you have to have someone else do it for me. Man, you are really foolish. But that is the way they do it in Russia and China so I guess you have to agree that being "lied" to by the state leaders is more important than your right to know the truth. Each his own.
Then you are lazy and stupid. Thanks for confirming.

I do more research, not less, you moron. I don't trust any news source...which is why I corroborate everything.

Back