Published in the past but now I need an Editor

D

DriftWood75

Guest
Hello All,

So I have posted a few stories already all without an editor and all with varying success.

I am working on three new stories at the moment and with one of them I find myself being incredibly cautious, this is coming from.someone who tends to write quicker than I can think and posts it.

So here I am,cap in hand looking for an editor for a work in progress story.

The length will probably not be much longer than five to six chapters, chapter one is written and chapter two is being worked on.

So the story is this, bear I mind this is a quick outline, my notes are more indepth...

Young couple, late twenties move into their first home. The next door neighbours at late fifties/early sixties and seem very nice and friendly....only they are actually quite dirty.

The story is told via the young couples perspective, the young wife is pregnant and at home alot so she gets most of the attention of the older couple. She is actually groped by the older man in front of his wife which is where the young couples awakening begins.

Throughout the chapters the young wife becomes more and more thrilled with the older couples interests with her, this includes dressing her up and masturbating for her. Her husband joining in further down the line, but not at the end of the story as he gets to indulge with the older lady. It all pretty much ends with a glorious foursome.

So like I said that's the outline, I really am finding myself doubting a few details and very aware of comments on previous stories, so maybe this is me atoning.

If anyone is interested feel free to let me know here, private message or email.

Oh and thanks for reading!
 
Back
Top