What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have cable so if the TV is on, I'm pretty much stuck watching election coverage. Not that I object, I'm sort of geekin' out on it right now, but there's some local stuff I really wanna see results on, and they're not coming out fast enough! :mad:

I don't have cable so if the TV is on, I'm pretty much stuck watching election coverage. Not that I object, I'm sort of geekin' out on it right now, but there's some local stuff I really wanna see results on, and they're not coming out fast enough! :mad:

Hoping your back is better. :rose:

You're sick ... sick, sick, sick!!!

Eeek! Be safe, Respy! :heart:
Stay safe Respy. :rose:
Stay safe, keep your head down.
*HUGS* and please stay safe. And prayers for the people involved. :(
thank you all for your concern. i don't have the details about what happened, but i made it home safely.

Be careful hun! Might be time to look for another job... Teri
you might be right - thank you for your concern. :rose:

Kind late but OMG!! Stay safe!!
Fuck I'm not going to start my gun control rant
rant away, lovely one. thank you for your concern.:rose:

I hope you made it home from work okay beautiful one. HUGS and be careful!
I know this was earlier in the day, but I hope you made it home safe! :rose:
i made it home safely, ladies - thank you.

Thank you, sweety! I'm still battling, dr. appointment on Thursday cuz my leg still goes numb when I stand, but I'm workin' on it!!! :heart::heart::heart: Thank you for the good wishes!!!

I threw my back out long ago, I remember how miserable it was to have a painful back.

thank you all for your concern. i don't have the details about what happened, but i made it home safely.

Glad to hear it.

:eek:

What happened?

If I was Robert Gibbs and I was speaking on national television during one of the bigger nights of my career, I don't think I would have selected a lime green striped tie.

ahemm

319003_345506205545316_238860969_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back