What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking that I missed catching the Melbourne Cup (the horse race that stops the nation) today -- well actually it was yesterday as it's after midnight here.

i'm scared. i was in the back of the office and heard five loud *pops*. i knew what it was, i just tried to talk myself out of what i'd heard. i think someone was shot or shot at, at the 7-11 eleven across the street. there are emergency vehicles in the parking lot and i can't see much. but i know what i heard.

...that's the second time in two weeks someone has been shot at across the street from the office.:(

i'm scared. i was in the back of the office and heard five loud *pops*. i knew what it was, i just tried to talk myself out of what i'd heard. i think someone was shot or shot at, at the 7-11 eleven across the street. there are emergency vehicles in the parking lot and i can't see much. but i know what i heard.

...that's the second time in two weeks someone has been shot at across the street from the office.:(

Eeek! Be safe, Respy! :heart:

Stay safe Respy. :rose:

Stay safe, keep your head down.

*HUGS* and please stay safe. And prayers for the people involved. :(

Be careful hun! Might be time to look for another job... Teri

I know I have started way too many threads since joining the PG, but that fella has 8 pages worth.

I get bored and leave a thread after a day or two. I can barely keep up with the threads i regularly post in, much less try to maintain 8 pages worth of my own threads.

I know I have started way too many threads since joining the PG, but that fella has 8 pages worth.

I get bored and leave a thread after a day or two. I can barely keep up with the threads i regularly post in, much less try to maintain 8 pages worth of my own threads.

Now you get it....;)

Kind late but OMG!! Stay safe!!

Fuck I'm not going to start my gun control rant

I find us thinking along the same lines here recently.

Great minds!

Is that lamb's wool I see on your face Santa?

Ok, you make me laugh with this one!

That seems to be the general consensus.

I hope you made it home from work okay beautiful one. HUGS and be careful!

It was actually sweet of Denali to write me about my birthday...it made me smile. I hope he is well, happy, and living his dream.

I know this was earlier in the day, but I hope you made it home safe! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back