Men who became voyeurs at a younger age-at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom used to walk around in bra and panties which I started to notice more when I came of age. Would always try and get peaks of more than I should have been seeing. Pretty sure she was started my voyeuritic tendencies, her and my godmother that I saw a couple times when staying over growing up.
 
Keyhole

We lived in an older home that had a keyhole in the bathroom door. I would get quite the eyeful.
 
We lived in an older home that had a keyhole in the bathroom door. I would get quite the eyeful.

There was a gap near bottom of door that provided quite the view... used to love spying and getting quite the eyeful:devil:
 
Any oversexed men get turned on for the first time ever- at home- by their moms?

Yup and while I love my mom she is homely, mole wearing, and in short does NOT scream sex appeal. However, there were times she got me horny. When we played around and sometimes she would mess with my neck and that made me horny and I was just a kid and didn't realize what I was feeling. To the several times I would walk in on her after a shower with her robe open and each boob barely covered by her robe and she is wearing granny panties.
 
By the neighbor lady

Me too. I used to play with her son but we had a huge age difference. While he was focused on his toys and hockey I was focused on his mom and she knew it too for she caught me checking her out more than once.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top