The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leavin' for home in the mornin' so I need to get some shut-eye. Y'all take care and I'll see ya soon. :D

I don't know...but I hope they are all okay.

I'm going to go too....goodnight Bear...sleep tight and have sexy dreams:kiss:

Good night, honey, I'm not far behind. Another class in the morning but only about one more after that. It'll be good to get my Saturdays back.

Hey, all. I'm in Chicago now, after a relatively uneventful trip with the princess. We were just treated to some of the best choc chip cookies ever--still warm from the oven.

Yummy.

Where the hell is everyone?

While you are in Chicago, we are all at your house, drinking your booze and eating your food... (sorry about the mess and the broken bannister, BTW) We'd post more but you took your laptop with you and somebody spilled beer on mine... :devil:

While you are in Chicago, we are all at your house, drinking your booze and eating your food... (sorry about the mess and the broken bannister, BTW) We'd post more but you took your laptop with you and somebody spilled beer on mine... :devil:

Aw, Sue, I had it all set up to blame the mess on the storm and you had to go and spill the beans. Some people's kids!:rolleyes:

Um, honey...I don't know whose house you were in, but I don't have a bannister, and it appears that all my booze is still in tact. :confused:

Aw, Sue, I had it all set up to blame the mess on the storm and you had to go and spill the beans. Some people's kids!:rolleyes:

Et tu, bear?

Well they're going to have a real fun time trying to explain why some tiny human was leading around a trained bear and drinking all their liquor. Maybe in SoCal they could get some belief but in your town? I can hear the guffaws from here.

Is that why the police are down at the Mason's house? Ooo...you in big trouble now. They're like all connected in the government and shit.

Just as long as the Mason's aren't cousins of Antonio 'Clams' Marinara...then everybody'd be in shit up to their chins. :D

Hey, no problem with 'Clams'. My cousin Vito plays cards with him every Friday. Guys got a great sense of humor so long as you don't mess with the restaurant especially the back room!:eek:

Well they're going to have a real fun time trying to explain why some tiny human was leading around a trained bear and drinking all their liquor. Maybe in SoCal they could get some belief but in your town? I can hear the guffaws from here.

I think they'll believe just about anything here now days. It's been a crazy few years.

Just as long as the Mason's aren't cousins of Antonio 'Clams' Marinara...then everybody'd be in shit up to their chins. :D

I'm not familiar with the name. I'll have to ask them about it tomorrow.

But for tonight, I'm off to bed. What a weekend! I'm beat.

Good night, y'all.

I think they'll believe just about anything here now days. It's been a crazy few years.

I'm not familiar with the name. I'll have to ask them about it tomorrow.

But for tonight, I'm off to bed. What a weekend! I'm beat.

Good night, y'all.

I'll send you 'Clam's' rap sheet. He sells furniture now. ;)

Sweet dreams, Molly.:kiss:

Hey, no problem with 'Clams'. My cousin Vito plays cards with him every Friday. Guys got a great sense of humor so long as you don't mess with the restaurant especially the back room!:eek:

You mean the back room, the back room, or the basement? No wonder all the Health Inspectors drive Cadillacs. ;)

You mean the back room, the back room, or the basement? No wonder all the Health Inspectors drive Cadillacs. ;)

The room that "isn't" behind the kitchen. Sort of like the airbase that "isn't" in Nevada.
whistles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back