The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was early, actually...and a good thing too. She came home with no voice and a cough that sounds like a barking seal....she brought a few other things home as well, but those were the ones that concerned me.

Can I get you a cider?

BTW, I'm hoping for some good photos of Cardiff. :)

Hello, kitty. :)

Oh no, now we've got seal flu to worry about too! :eek:

Yes, a pint of dry cider would go down a treat. Thanks.

And yes, I'll be taking my camera with me, and I'll send you the results.

LOL. Seal flu. I'll tell her...I'm sure she'll be delighted to have started a new trend. :D

Two Strongbow, then. Want to show me your cycling route on the map?

LOL. Seal flu. I'll tell her...I'm sure she'll be delighted to have started a new trend. :D

Two Strongbow, then. Want to show me your cycling route on the map?

Thanks. Great cider. Lovely and chilled.

I haven't worked out my route yet. That's Tuesday night's job. I know it will basically be down to Gloucester then along the north bank of the Severn Estuary, but I need to work out details to avoid the busy roads.

Glad you are here now...can I get you a drink?

You wouldn't like it if you could hear the poor girl...I think the cough starts at her toes. :(

No, no. It isn't that I like the disease. It's the name that got me. The coast of SoCal is overrun with the smelly, loud, fish-stealing buggers. I hope a bunch of them get it.

Would someone pass me a decent scotch please?
I had to buy a new lawnmower today and it took ages to make up. ?Then I found the instructions hidden under the base packing ( D-oh)
It works well though

Would someone pass me a decent scotch please?
I had to buy a new lawnmower today and it took ages to make up. ?Then I found the instructions hidden under the base packing ( D-oh)
It works well though

I know there's at least a case of Glenfiddich behind the bar. I saw the elves unload it from DP's truck Saturday. There may be some others. Scotch isn't really my thing, it reminds me of forest fires.

I know there's at least a case of Glenfiddich behind the bar. I saw the elves unload it from DP's truck Saturday. There may be some others. Scotch isn't really my thing, it reminds me of forest fires.

Thanks, Bear. I'll have a close look. Glenfiddich is a steady one to drink, I guess.

Can I get you a glass of something ?

Hmmm...over 2 hrs since the last post. Looks to be another slow night. I'll check back in a bit. ;)

Hi Tom :D

Sorry for the slow posts ... we've all been busy drinking (hic)

Hey there Nero. :D I'll have a mug of ale. I'm pleasantly tired from working out at the gym and busying myself in the yard. We're averaging a T-storm a day and everything is growing, sprouting and blooming. :eek:

Hey there Nero. :D I'll have a mug of ale. I'm pleasantly tired from working out at the gym and busying myself in the yard. We're averaging a T-storm a day and everything is growing, sprouting and blooming. :eek:

and you're loving it, aren't you ;)

We went to our favorite Indian restaurant tonight 'cause the housekeeper comes tomorrow. I love Indian food and I am completely stuffed. However, I'll take another brew for a nightcap.

Aw, I got sun tan lotion all over my printed Hotlanta kink test score. :mad:

Now I'll never know.

Wait, that's not lotion, that's butter. We've got to get the maidens back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back