A Man Around The House (mf incst bro/sis) (Open to a female)

NoGunsJustGuts

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Posts
144
Name: Tom "The Mechanical Bull" MacDonald.
Age: 23
Occupation: Prison Guard/Quick Reaction Force #1 Man

Hair/Eyes: Close-Cropped Blonde hair/Blue eyes.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 210
Body Type: Stalky
Facial Hair: Goatee.

"Yup, I just passed the Shell on Seventh Line...I can see the turn-off, I'll be there shortly. Thanks again lil sis, I really appreciate this....Love you too, later..."

Tom ended the call and placed his iPhone on the dash of his 1977 Dodge Monaco, an ex-highway patrol car that still had the original tires and rims, but had been repainted a metallic blue and the interior had been redone with navy blue leather.

Having just got his transfer orders, Tom was heading to the city to work in the most notorious remand facility in the north. Having dealt with angry and violent lumberjacks and truckers (most of whom were either drunk or jumped-up on cocaine or amphetamines) at his hometown jail, Tom wasn't phased by the stories he had been told. What he was afraid of was not having a place to stay, he hadn't bothered to look for an apartment or anything in the city as he was a procrastinator and spent more time at the range or the track than he did looking for a place to live, or getting a real education.

Thankfully, Tom had an adoring little sister who worked in the laboratory of the city hospital and who often spoke of how lonely she was in her big house. When she heard her big brother was coming to work in the city, she immediately called him and asked him if he had a place to stay before he even finished his time at his hometown lock-up. She said she would love to have a man around the house. Their parents often wondered why she didn't already have a man, she'd gone on plenty of dates, but they never seemed to work out for one reason or another...The guys just weren't what she was looking for.

She heard the crunch of tires on the decorative gravel of her driveway and heard the rumble of a modified engine/aftermarket exhaust. Looking out her window, she saw the muscle car come to a halt in the drive and her heart began to beat faster as she watched the door open and saw the Ariat boot come out of the car and onto the ground. She checked herself in the mirror and rushed to the door.....
 
Name: Erin MacDonald
Age: 19
Occupation: Medidcal technician/Part Time College Student/Aspiring Actress/Model
Hair/Eyes: Bright Red to mid back, Bright green eyes.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 112.5
Body Type: Lanky
Facial Hair: Not so much, none actually.

Erin heard from her friends back home that her big brother was being transfered to the big house near her. She was excited. She was house sitting a huge house for a recently divorced lady who was on an extended vacation in Europe. She hated living there all alone, but all her college friends preferred the dorms and the parties and easy sex happening there. Erin preferred her sleep to keep her life organized.

As soon as she knew he was moving, she knew he would never find a plce to stay. He was a bit lazy and never did anything until the last minute. So she called him and asked him to share the house with her. He accepted immediatly.

The weeks between the call and the move in date were the slowest of her life. FInally the day arrived that he would move in. Erin had showered and put on a sundress that stopped mid thigh. She sat on the bay window ledge waiting for her brothers car to arrive. When she heard his massive car ciming up the driveway, she jumped up and ran outside to see him.

As soon as he arrived, she jumped into his big strong arms, the arms that had always held her when she was sad, and protected her from the assholes back home. She started kissing his face excited to have someone living with her, and that it was her big strong brother.
 
Tom immediately dropped his personal bag and his canvas gear bag and wrapped his strong arms around Erin, running his fingers through her hair and rubbing her back with calloused hands and returning her excited kisses with his own.

He savoured the scent and feel of his sweet, smart, sexy little sister; the only person he felt like he could share anything with...With Erin, he didn't have to pretend he was a simple brute, a hired goon for the county. With Erin, he didn't have to pretend he was excited and his veins filled with ice water when a PAS was triggered and his team activated. With Erin, he could be himself.

Looking at Erin, her sundress billowing in the crisp breeze blowing in from the open door, causing it to go just a touch higher and reveal a little more of her milky thighs , her green eyes even brighter than he remembered them. He felt himself choke-up ever so slightly, happiness and relief melting together...The second he laid eyes on Erin once more, and once again felt her soft kisses, he felt as though he had been rescued from drowning in the cold Atlantic ocean.

"My God, Erin, if you only knew how much I've missed you...." his voice was husky as he wrapped her in his arms once more and gently, slowly kissed her neck.
 
"I've missed you too big brother. I've got your favorite beer in the fridge, and your favorite dinner on the stove. So lets get you settled in and start to catch up on everything going on in your life, and I have a lot to tell you about mine."

She really didn't want to let go of him quite yet so she wrapped her legs around his waist, and help on.
 
Tom grinned as he felt Erin's lithe legs wrap around his waist. "Sounds good to me lil darlin'," he replied, carrying Erin to the sofa. "What say we cuddle up under the blanket and you can tell me everything new and exciting with you 'til dinner's ready...Like we used to do back home when you were in highschool.." On their way to the sofa, Tom eyed the food on the stove and beer case beside the fridge. Somehow, after all these years, Erin still remembered exactly what her big brother liked. "You're a real class act, know that?" Tom kissed the tip of Erin's nose sweetly as the two went down the hallway.

He wondered if Erin could feel the bulge that had formed in his Wranglers, he also wondered what her reaction would be if she did...He knew that there was no way he could play it off as his belt buckle. He put the thought to the side and settled down on the sofa to catch up on the going's-on in the life of his favourite redhead.
 
"Sounds good to me, but don't you have stuff to bring in. I can't wait to show you you're room."

She tried to position herself so her panty cover pussy wasn't rubbing right on her brothers hard dick, but unless he held her up higher there was no way. She wondered if the firmness was because of her or if she was just horny.

"How about we spend all night together, cuddling watching those scary movies you like, after dinner. Right now I want to give you a tour of the house and bring all your stuff in."
 
"That sounds like an excellent idea sis," Tom replied, turning on his heels and going to retrieve his stuff. He slung the Under Armour duffel bag over his shoulder then bent down and grabbed his gear bag. It was a simple canvas bag embroidered with the agency and tactical team logo, along with his name and rank, same as the bags belonging to the other four members of the team...The only difference being, where the other four kept a morale patch or their certification cards in the clear slot on the side, Tom kept a picture of Erin from her first professional photo-shoot.

Judging by Erin's squirming, Tom was sure she could feel his hard-on straining against his jeans. As he walked, he could hear the swish of her panties sliding on the denim. He hoisted her up slightly before the rubbing became too intense, giving him a chance to "settle down."

"Alright there darlin', point me to this room so I can drop my bags and we'll start the tour there...."
 
Erin loved how effortlessly he was able to carry her. Like she didn't weigh any more than a ragdoll. Their groins rubbing together was getting a bit close to dry humping, and it was beginging to have an affect on her, and not a welcome one. At least not right now. hHe was glad when Tom shifted her so she wasn't felling his throbbing member right on her slit.

"Up stairs, second door on the left, right next to my bedroom." she told him as they entered the house.

After dropping his bags in the room, Erin showed him around the house. It was actually a small mansion. 6 bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. All but one of the bathrooms had a two person jacuzzi. The one exception had the biggest indoor bathtub he had ever seen. It could easily hold 8 people.

Then she took him to the finished attic. It was set up like a pool hall/arcade with a small cinema with about a dozen seats and fully stocked wet bar. All knids of video and table games filled the space. Pool, Foosball, Air Hockey, Ping Pong, Buimper Pool, and a few others. As for the video games, cdlassics like Pac Man, SPace Invaders, galaga, Centipede, were represented as well as some later generation games like Revolution X, Area 51, Time Crisis, Deer Hunter, Golden Tee Golf, and several racing and dancing games.

Several popular gaming consoles were set up around the room connected to 50 inch screens. There were even two different pinball machines. At the back end there was a large deck with a built in grill and smoker, overlooking the huge pool and oversize hottub There was a sprial staircase going down from the deck to the pool area.

Erin smiled waiting for his reaction at the ultimate man cave.
 
Tom's eyes grew wide. He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming...It was 100% real. "Oh wow...Erin....Thank you so much!" Tom was near speechless, he squeezed Erin and gave her a kiss. "This is way more than I deserve..." He took it all in, things he could never afford on his salary, a hot tub that would melt away his chronic neck, shoulder, and back pain. His little sister had definitely outdone herself. He wondered if he could ever give her a gift equal to the one he was overlooking.

"Thanks again, Erin....I dunno if I will ever be able to repay you for all this...."
 
"Watching porn in the cinema is great. Cocks that are two foot tall, and it makes montains out of molehils on the girls. Not to mention every video game can be wired into the big screen. Imagine playing call of duty on a seventy two inch screen. We have an hour before dinner. So do you want to see more of the house or..."
 
"Reckon you could show me how you decorated your room...We sorta skipped it on the tour."
 
I giggle at him. "Okay then back downstairs we go." Once we were at the door to the room I sleep in, I opened the door. It was a very girly room, light pink walls, queen size canopy bed, a few posters of hot guys wearing or almost wearing various uniforms, police, fire military, even one of a UPS guy.

Typical girl stuff was casually strewn about the room. A blinged out laptop on the bed, makeup on the dresser, various implements of torture, like eyelash curlers, hair rollers, and a hair iron on other flat surfaces. There was a framed picture of Erin and Tom on the nightstnd beside the bed. Issues of Cosmo, Teen Vogue, and People were on the floor beside the bed.

"Seems that I'm not as neat as I was at home without mom nagging me." she says in embaressment at the disarray in her budoir. There's a houskeeper that comes in 3 days a week. She doesn't go in our bedrooms. There's also a lawn and pool service. All we have to do is our laundry, cook food, clean dishes, and clean our bedrooms. Otherwise our time is ours."

"I haven't shown you the downstairs yet. There's a library, conservatory, art studio, music room, and ball room. There's also a sitting room, private office, eat in kitchen, and large dining room. The basement is broken into two rooms. Half is a home gym, that's equipped better than most gym's I've paid for. Theres a studio for yoga or martial arts or the like. lThe other half is locked up tight, and I was told that that is the only room off limits to me all my guests."

She hugs him tight. "I'm so glad you're here. This big house was so lonely all by myself. I'm glad I'm not going to be alone anymore." She rests her head on his shoulder realizing her body had slipped down again and was resting on his still hard shaft.

Erin wondered to herself is that because of me. It can't be he's my brother. He wouldn't get horny for my skinny little girl body. Would he? The thought of her brother having an erection because of her sent a slight shiver through her body.
 
Tom had to chuckle at the photo of the UPS guy, although he had to admit, UPS uniforms were better made than his issued monkey suit. He surveyed the bedroom and spied a pair of panties sticking out of the hamper. He had no idea how much they would have cost, but he knew they had to be expensive as they were genuine Victoria's Secret boyshorts. He felt a twitch in his pants as he cleared his throat and continued looking.

"Did you say home gym?" Tom smiled, happy that he wouldn't have to use the ageing second-hand equipment in the officer's weight room at work. He was also curious as to what was under lock and key in the other half of the basement...Tom was never the kind to leave a stone unturned and had gotten in trouble more than once as a boy for sneaking into the abandoned factories back home.

Tom returned the hug. "I'm so glad that you offered," he replied, kissing her forehead. He felt her sexy young body slide lower on his and felt his heart skip a beat. Tom enjoyed petite girls, and while he'd had his share of blondes, brunettes, and raven-haired nymphs, he found that he was never completely satisfied...He had began to come to grips with the fact that maybe, what he really needed all along was right there in front of him his whole life.

"Well, we should get to dinner...I can't wait to hear about everything you've been up to lately..." he breathed, trying his best to hide his obvious arousal.
 
"Let's go downstairs, and you can wash up while I serve. Oh and I have a special dessert for you."

He carried her to the kitchen and Erin got out plates and served the meal. Tom carried the plates to the table as Erin took out a beer and poured it into a beer stein creatinand g a perfect head. She poured herself a glass of white wine, and carried the drinks to the table.

Her brother always the gentleman held out her chair, and once she sat down he pushed her chair under the table. Erin had never actually cooked a meal for Tom before, unless boiling spaghetti, or hot dogs counts. She was an okay cook, nowhere near as good as their mom. She found the recipe on the internet, and followed the directions percisely. She sat perfectly still watching her brother, take his seat, his napkin in his lap, sip his beeer. She held her breath afraid that he might not enjoy the meal.
 
Tom shovelled a large forkful into his mouth and moaned with pleasure. "MmmmmMmmmm....You are one hell of a cook, lil sis!" he announced. "Easily the best I've had in years!" (Tom's diet had mainly consisted of instant coffee, microwave breakfast sandwiches from the gas station, leftovers of half-decent food he cooked for dinner the previous night, and water)

"Damn, if the dinner is this excellent, I can only imagine how great the special dessert is!" Tom thought as he savoured his meal and talked with Erin.
 
Erin exhaled excitedly glad it was edible. She took a tentative bite and found it to be almost as good as some restaurant foods, but not quite the same as moms. She shrugged and dug in to her food.

As she ate, she was burning with questions about Toms life. "So big bro, you dating anyone special or still just picking up bar chicks to bang a few times before you dump 'em?"
 
Tom grinned and winked as he shovelled another forkful in and washed it down with a swig of beer. "Nah...Haven't had anything long-term. Had me a real nice girl--at least I thought she was till I showed up at her place for a visit and caught her fuckin some scrawny runt she met at work. So....it's been bar chicks ever since; none too fulfilling, but at least I know they ain't gonna break my heart like she did..."

"What about you lil darlin'? Anyone special in your life?" he asked.
 
"Nah. All the guys I meet are interested on one thing, and it ain't my opinion on politics. I date here and there but the few that aren't still living at home with momma, or into drinking beer and gettin' laid, just don't measure up to what my image of what a real man should be. Not a single one of them is worth my time, never mind letting them take my cherry."
 
"City boys for ya...." Tom grunted, the slightest smug expression crossing his face. "Reckon no guy is good enough for my lil sis though...."

Tom wondered what Erin's image of a man was. He shovelled the rest of his supper into his mouth and finished off his beer and smiled at his little sister, who went through so much effort to make him feel comfortable.
 
"DOn't matter if their city or country they're all boys. Not strong mature men like you." Her face turned lobster red and she looked down at her plate in embaressment at her admission that she was comparing her possible lovers to her brother and everyone of them was found wanting.
 
Tom eyed Erin and smiled, she was so cute when she was embarrassed. He reached across the table and laid a strong hand on her's and rubbed it with his thumb.

"Wanna know something, lil sis?" he asked sweetly?
 
"What? That I'm a silly little schoolgirl with a dumb crush on her older brother. That I already know." Her lip quivered as she tried to hold back tears. She had never wanted to admit this to anyone least of all him. She knew it could never be. He always dated the hottest girls. The ones that looked like porn stars, and one actually was. They all had huge fake boobs and spread their legs after getting a burger at Mcdonalds. She wasn't like them, and there was no way she could be like them.
 
Tom got up from the table and made his way around to Erin. He got on his knee so he was at her level, took her soft face in his hands and gently kissed her quivering lip and ran his fingers through her hair. "Them girls I was seeing, darlin', were nothing compared to you....Not by a country mile....You're pretty, smart, sexy...Every single one of them girls, I'd be sittin across the table from them or beside them in the car and thought "Why can't she be more like Erin?" then it came to a point where I had to be a hundred-ten percent honest with myself "Why can't she be Erin?""

He stopped short, afraid he had said too much and just looked into Erin's eyes.
 
Tears were welling up in her eyes as she felt his warm strong masculine hands take her face and pull it to his for a kiss. This was not their normal brother sister kiss, but it didn't quite become a romantic kiss either.

"Wh...wh...wha...what are you saying?" She asked nbervously afraid that her fantasy might be about to come true. The butterflies she always had in her stomach around him, multiplied a thousand fold.

He couldn't be saying what she thought he was, could he? Were her feelings mutual? Why would such a stud want someone so gangly and inexperienced? Her feelings were all over the map, and she sat there.

Afraid to speak. Afraid to listen. Afraid he was teasing. Afraid he was serious. Afraid to move. Afraid to sit still. Afraid of just about everything except the uncertanty she had lived with all these years. Was the staus quo about to change?
 
Tom smiled and laid a hand on Erin's thigh. "What I'm saying is this 'strong, mature man' wants to be your man..." he said. His voice was soft and low. He gazed into her eyes, his heart doing double-time, his stomach rolling like the seas, not knowing what his little sister's reaction to his confession would be.
 
Back
Top