Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday! I'm feelin' the weekend vibe already. Honestly, I have no pics...yet. But I am going to take my bath, pour my drink, smoke my smoke, and have the camera ready - we'll see what happens.

I'll respond to all your wonderful comments when I return.

Meet you all back here later. :)

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Friday! I'm feelin' the weekend vibe already. Honestly, I have no pics...yet. But I am going to take my bath, pour my drink, smoke my smoke, and have the camera ready - we'll see what happens.

Ohhhh yeaaaaah. Is that a date? :rolleyes:

Even though it's only been 2 weeks since the last Friday night party, it feels like ages. :eek: I'll pour my drink, pass on the smoke, meet you in the bath, and bring my camcorder. :devil:

Opening a beer here and getting my popcorn ............ awaiting your return :) !!

Saw what happened a few weeks ago and if its anything half as good hmmmm !?!

Been a rough busy week myself, so hell yeah, let the weekend fun and relaxation begin! :D

Yay!! Thank you!

Mmmmmmm yummy! !

Welcome to Friday Night on Lilly's Thread...

I got some photos that I don't mind sharing... still working on a little post edit, but should have some up in a few minutes...

I went a little casual tonight... I know you won't mind. :)

L.

:) looking forward to seeing a perving and enjoying your friday night highlights :)

Watches in anticipation

Hello all my lovelies! :kiss:

Welcome to my weekend... Listening to a little Bob Seger.

FRIDAY FIREBALL

attachment.php

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 845
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
WOW.... I am amazed by this. Perfection defined...

Glad it made an entrance, even if it's late. I like that one a LOT. The line of your hip there - perfect. Just lovely.

Thanks guys.. There was a good reason I didn't orginally include it with Purple Vanity - but I can't remember what that reason was...

Hello Lilly! I'm sorry to hear your day went downhill and never seemed to right itself. Hopefully your evening, as a separate entity from that awful day, is going quite well. Imagining all the lovely ideas from us admirers, whiskey sliding down the throat, feet massages, long baths...damn, now I'm all relaxed!

Well...until I saw this (and your other 'randoms' lately)

Hittin' me in all the right spots. I need to putter around and get a few things done, but, I think I know what I'll be up to a bit later and I'm already getting excited at the thought.
Thread-dressing pics are still couth, yes?

Ah ah! My next victim! Welcome to my thread :kiss:

Lilly, nice picture as always. Hope you have a wonderful Friday and fantastic weekend.After your day yesterday you deserve an awesome weekend, you need to go and spoil yourself. Now if you were up my way I could do that for you (LOL). Anyway as always U SMOKIN HOTTT! :rose::heart::rose:

WGM... what would I do without you?

Very sexy. Happy Friday to you.

Very sensual.....QUOTE]

Thanks! Mwa :kiss: mwa :kiss: mwa! :kiss:

Holy moly this is a yum thread! and i've missed it completely!!!

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!??! Now go sit and don't come back till you know what you did wrong. ;) Welcome to the thread! :kiss:

What a delicious gift you have for posing.

Aw, thanks Autumn! Welcome!

Evening, Lilly... Or, whatever-time-you-read-this. Sorry to hear about your day. ......

Hope your Friday is better... it is Friday, after all. We can play poker, you can take my money, I can gape at you appreciatively, and I'll make sure you have a nice buzz. Win-win.

I like this idea! Especially the part where I beat you at poker :cool:

But, today is Friday and I hope it is so much better for you than Thursday. Is it martini time yet?

It is a Crown Royal type of night. But I'm only sippin' ;)

Love to hear about your week and how you plan to undress... I mean unwind
see I have a sense of humor too
Do I book Amsterdam for the fall? You know the cannabis cup is on then, though it is a bit of hype, it's still fun to go to all the coffee shops on the circuit, though I did find the neighborhood ones nicer to go too.
Nothing like the Rijks or Van Gogh museums after a coffee shop stop :heart:

Dude! Stop tempting me! I don't run off with strangers on international flights.

(well, unless that flight is going to Amsterdam)

Hi, Lilly! (waves) :)

Hi Holly! Hope you are enjoying your Friday night.

Sounds like we might be in for a real treat tonight

Be careful, you might give me performance anxiety. Between you and me...*whispers* you might see my breasts tonight. (shhh)

Ohhhh yeaaaaah. Is that a date? :rolleyes:

Even though it's only been 2 weeks since the last Friday night party, it feels like ages. :eek: I'll pour my drink, pass on the smoke, meet you in the bath, and bring my camcorder. :devil:

I'm not sure I ready to take that next step into video. And besides, not until you let me take a picture of you. So we are at a stand off. :cool:

Opening a beer here and getting my popcorn ............ awaiting your return :) !!

Saw what happened a few weeks ago and if its anything half as good hmmmm !?!

Been a rough busy week myself, so hell yeah, let the weekend fun and relaxation begin! :D

That's what I like to hear!

Lilly, can we practise our Night Moves?

You're looking gorgeous, as you always do of course, and I'm loving the way you've started tonight's party. Sorry I'm a little late. :eek: But I plan to make up for lost ogling time...

The latest pics are nice. And, I'm sure, as the series progresses, they'll get even nicer.0

I'm not sure I ready to take that next step into video. And besides, not until you let me take a picture of you. So we are at a stand off. :cool:

Can you hear the sad violin music? :(

But I'm not changing my mind, sorry. That's like rule #4 in my life... Ah, well. You can't always get what you want. And dammit, I want this.

Hello all my lovelies! :kiss:

Welcome to my weekend... Listening to a little Bob Seger.

attachment.php

Lilly, You make those jeans look good, picture 2, oh my god. It just gets better and better with you. And you still have all your clothes on in these pictures:). Those jeans would look a lot better on the floor and you out of them:devil:. U R so fuckin HOTTT!:rose::heart::rose:

Lilly, can we practise our Night Moves?

You're looking gorgeous, as you always do of course, and I'm loving the way you've started tonight's party. Sorry I'm a little late. :eek: But I plan to make up for lost ogling time...

Do you have the Fire Down Below?

The latest pics are nice. And, I'm sure, as the series progresses, they'll get even nicer.0

I think that is a very safe bet. I would push all in.

Can you hear the sad violin music? :(

But I'm not changing my mind, sorry. That's like rule #4 in my life... Ah, well. You can't always get what you want. And dammit, I want this.

What's rule 1 - 3? If we can't break Rule #4 can we break Rule #2?

#1 Create like a god.
#2 Command like a king.
#3 Work like a slave.

I have those three quite literally set in stone. I keep them on my desk at work. I don't think they're being broken anytime soon, though. Let's start with rules 7-10, which are kind of arbitrary.

Lilly, You make those jeans look good, picture 2, oh my god. It just gets better and better with you. And you still have all your clothes on in these pictures:). Those jeans would look a lot better on the floor and you out of them:devil:. U R so fuckin HOTTT!:rose::heart::rose:

Why thank you WGM. I am glad you have finally promoted me from "smokin" hot to "fuckin'" hot. :heart:

#1 Create like a god.
#2 Command like a king.
#3 Work like a slave.

I have those three quite literally set in stone. I keep them on my desk at work. I don't think they're being broken anytime soon, though. Let's start with rules 7-10, which are kind of arbitrary.

Hold on a minute now. I think we can work with Rule #2. All you have to do is hand the crown to me for a few hours and sit back and let me command you like a Queen.

Oh why wait? Let's just free fall...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,020
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 875
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,022
just another pathetic horny male dropping in.....after wiping my drool away......and to say hi....your truly a lovley lady who deserv es to be among the angels......
I love Bob Segar btw

Thanks for sharing

Cf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back