Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the edit floor... The lighting was so bad in this one that it came out noisey and fuzzy. This is the best I could do with it.

Maybe it's not a good photograph but it is a super image. You look so sexy in that pose. MMmmmmmmm.

Such a pretty lady, Lilly! :kiss:

Hello Lilly, hope you had a great day? Didn't want you to fall off the 1st page so had to post something :). U SMOKIN HOTTT! as always.

Hello my lovelies...

I need to vent. Take a chair... This was the most fucked up day EVER. What happened? Nothing really. No big crisis, no bad news... it was all in the fine details... those small insignificant details we ignore. But they all seemed to fuck up today!

It all started with the coffee - so, for those of you that know me, you realize now where this story is going. There was not enough creme in the carton that I normally use, so my coffee was a little off.

Then during my commute, my audio book came to an end and I realized I hadn't downloaded the next book, so I was forced to listen to the radio (blah)

Then! I get all the way to elevators and realize I left my work badge in the car and had to walk back to get it. Did I mention I am not a morning person, so having to physically move my body any more than necessary is a real DRAG!

THEN! The office is fucking freezing! I freakin' hate being cold... HATE! So I just felt chilled all day... which naturally, made me cranky.

THEN!! On my way back from lunch I am in a crowded elevator. I have never in my life seen such a CLUSTER FUCK of people trying to exit an elevator. In an effort to be "polite", all the men refused to exit, trying to make space for the women on the elevator to leave first. I get it... thanks... but all of them didn’t realize that there were just too many of them! We couldn't get past them with literally stepping over them.. (remember, I'm cranky by this time...so instead of saying "thank you" I accidently said with tone, "Jesus Christ!".

Then, the audio on the video conference just decided to not work... and someone burned pop corn in the kitchen... and it’s been raining ALL FUCKING YEAR it seems... and it took me an hour and a half to get home...in the rain - both ways - up HILL.

I am soooo.... sooo....so, happy to be home. I can slip into something more comfortable; take my shoes off...curl up of the sofa... bliss

Yeah.... until just now when I realize that I have to get up, get dressed and go back out in the rain because I am STILL out of cream for my coffee tomorrow morning.

BAD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hush...get the cream, get back home, pour a glass of wine (or a bourbon if you don't mind something stiffer ;) ) and browse Lit for a few hours while we bathe you in adoration.

Or we take a few of the ideas we came up with when you weren't here, oil up those feet and make your toes curl with a hard foot massage.

:rose:

Hello my lovelies...

I need to vent. Take a chair... This was the most fucked up day EVER. What happened? Nothing really. No big crisis, no bad news... it was all in the fine details... those small insignificant details we ignore. But they all seemed to fuck up today!

It all started with the coffee - so, for those of you that know me, you realize now where this story is going. There was not enough creme in the carton that I normally use, so my coffee was a little off.

Then during my commute, my audio book came to an end and I realized I hadn't downloaded the next book, so I was forced to listen to the radio (blah)

Then! I get all the way to elevators and realize I left my work badge in the car and had to walk back to get it. Did I mention I am not a morning person, so having to physically move my body any more than necessary is a real DRAG!

THEN! The office is fucking freezing! I freakin' hate being cold... HATE! So I just felt chilled all day... which naturally, made me cranky.

THEN!! On my way back from lunch I am in a crowded elevator. I have never in my life seen such a CLUSTER FUCK of people trying to exit an elevator. In an effort to be "polite", all the men refused to exit, trying to make space for the women on the elevator to leave first. I get it... thanks... but all of them didn’t realize that there were just too many of them! We couldn't get past them with literally stepping over them.. (remember, I'm cranky by this time...so instead of saying "thank you" I accidently said with tone, "Jesus Christ!".

Then, the audio on the video conference just decided to not work... and someone burned pop corn in the kitchen... and it’s been raining ALL FUCKING YEAR it seems... and it took me an hour and a half to get home...in the rain - both ways - up HILL.

I am soooo.... sooo....so, happy to be home. I can slip into something more comfortable; take my shoes off...curl up of the sofa... bliss

Yeah.... until just now when I realize that I have to get up, get dressed and go back out in the rain because I am STILL out of cream for my coffee tomorrow morning.

AND THEN??!! .... Yea it's always the little things that drive me up a wall, but at least you're home. :) Get naked?

Hello my lovelies...

Hey Lilly, could be worse , could have happened on Monday and fucked up your whole week, at least the weekend is almost here:). Look at the bright side you can now brouse your LIT thread and be told (and rightfully so) what a goddess you are ;).:rose::heart::rose:

Your curves are incredible. . .and I wanna bend you.

Well, if you insist!

Aged like a fine wine, I'd love a taste of your vintage.

cute. :)

It is a fine photo, from my point of view.

Lilly,

I know I've said it before but what the heck, you are a beautiful woman

Thanks guys! :kiss: :kiss:

Um, well, as long as it's your body the light is shining on, I'm pretty sure it's not 'bad lighting.'

I love this pic. It's not HD, kinda fuzzy, yeah, but I really love this one. And don't go on any mindfucking marketing bender to try to convince me that I shouldn't. You'll fail.

As for making plans, I'd gladly be making plans with you, but since you have yet to let me in on your creative process, I can't. So I'm settling for exquisite fantasies...

No marketing discussions, I already made that point. But I am glad you like the photo... I kinda like it too - it grew on me.

I quite like it personally! :cool:

Thanks indigolm...I like it too.

noisy and fuzzy you say?
i could cover your mouth and pet you all day long :)

Not that kind of noisy! :rolleyes:

Maybe it's not a good photograph but it is a super image. You look so sexy in that pose. MMmmmmmmm.

Such a pretty lady, Lilly!

See...you get it! Thanks sweetie.

Id say you did a fantastic job gorgeous!

:kiss:

Hello Lilly, hope you had a great day? Didn't want you to fall off the 1st page so had to post something :). U SMOKIN HOTTT! as always.

Thanks for the love bump! :kiss:

Even noisy and fuzzy...sexy as hell, Lilly!:D

Thanks!

Hush...get the cream, get back home, pour a glass of wine (or a bourbon if you don't mind something stiffer ;) ) and browse Lit for a few hours while we bathe you in adoration.

Or we take a few of the ideas we came up with when you weren't here, oil up those feet and make your toes curl with a hard foot massage.

Good answer... I like you.

AND THEN??!! .... Yea it's always the little things that drive me up a wall, but at least you're home. :) Get naked?

Not naked yet.

Hey Lilly, could be worse , could have happened on Monday and fucked up your whole week, at least the weekend is almost here:). Look at the bright side you can now brouse your LIT thread and be told (and rightfully so) what a goddess you are ;).:rose::heart::rose:

Goddess? Well.... ok...

One from Purple Vanity that never made it to the thread.

Attachments

• 318.jpg
    318.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 467
I'm sorry your day wasn't perfect. One way to look at it, though, is that without days like today, we don't appreciate the ones that are perfect.

Besides, I could give you a nice massage once you got home, and that would make things a lot better. That, and a bit of that Fireball whiskey, and you would be fine!

Hello Lilly! I'm sorry to hear your day went downhill and never seemed to right itself. Hopefully your evening, as a separate entity from that awful day, is going quite well. Imagining all the lovely ideas from us admirers, whiskey sliding down the throat, feet massages, long baths...damn, now I'm all relaxed!

Well...until I saw this (and your other 'randoms' lately)

attachment.php

Hittin' me in all the right spots. I need to putter around and get a few things done, but, I think I know what I'll be up to a bit later and I'm already getting excited at the thought.

Thread-dressing pics are still couth, yes?

Evening, Lilly... Or, whatever-time-you-read-this. Sorry to hear about your day. I'd commiserate with you about shitty days, but I feel like that would do more harm than good. And you're right... it's *always* the little things. But, you being home in your little sanctum bubble type atmosphere should help... as long as you remembered to pick up creamer on the way home. :eek: Slip in some music, slip out of some clothes, slip onto the couch, and I'll slip inside you. Er, wait, that didn't come out right. I meant, um, yeah... :eek:

Hope your Friday is better... it is Friday, after all. We can play poker, you can take my money, I can gape at you appreciatively, and I'll make sure you have a nice buzz. Win-win. :)

One from Purple Vanity that never made it to the thread.

Lilly, nice picture as always. Hope you have a wonderful Friday and fantastic weekend.After your day yesterday you deserve an awesome weekend, you need to go and spoil yourself. Now if you were up my way I could do that for you (LOL). Anyway as always U SMOKIN HOTTT! :rose::heart::rose:

Love to hear about your week and how you plan to undress... I mean unwind :)
see I have a sense of humor too :rose:
Do I book Amsterdam for the fall? You know the cannabis cup is on then, though it is a bit of hype, it's still fun to go to all the coffee shops on the circuit, though I did find the neighborhood ones nicer to go too. :kiss:
Nothing like the Rijks or Van Gogh museums after a coffee shop stop :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back