Marvel: The Mutant Outbreak (OOC)

I was think on having it where he remakes the Hyde formula that , Calvin Zabo made do something like that. gave it to student athletes, later fired cause after effects then ended up in ozcorps, which he could add animal hormones that grants people special abilities/ powers
 
I dunno, I was thinking the Oz Compound is the only real contender for human performance enhancement, at least at first. If your guy can create all these potions, it makes the Oz Compound kind of useless, lol.
 
she_hulk_by_vividfury-d4bobxl.jpg

Name: Jeniffer Walters
Alias: She-Hulk
Powers: Super Strength, Super Durability

Origin: Shortly after the outbreak Jeniffer Walters was badly injured in a car accident and received a blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce Banner. What she didn't know whas he'd been infected by the Outbreak and his blood carried the pathogen. It mutated her into the She-Hulk. Unlike Hulk she can transform at will but prefer to stay in her Hulked out form which has the benefits of heightened confidence .

Black-Cat-marvel-comics-14636614-263-400.jpg
Name: Mary Jane Watson
Alias: Black Cat
Power: Peak Human Strength, super human agility, probability field.

Origin: One of the initial cases of the outbreak.
 
I dunno, I was thinking the Oz Compound is the only real contender for human performance enhancement, at least at first. If your guy can create all these potions, it makes the Oz Compound kind of useless, lol.

true

gonna brain storm a bit
 
I dunno, I was thinking the Oz Compound is the only real contender for human performance enhancement, at least at first. If your guy can create all these potions, it makes the Oz Compound kind of useless, lol.

Maybe it's some kind of bootleg Oz Compound? The real Marvel universe depending on the telling has no fewer than a dozen attempts to recreate/blend other compounds. Abomination, Red Hulk, Black Cat (in the Spiderman Cartoon at least), Venom, Green Goblin, and the Lizard in Ultimate Spiderman.

I can see someone getting their hands on a vial, or a blood sample of someone who's been infected and using it to make a some kind of serum.
 
The Oz Compound is still very new and a prototype. That's why I was saying at first his potions seem unlikely. AFTER the Outbreak, it's possible he creates something like that by analyzing the blood of different mutants and finding a way to create a serum that simulates mutation temporarily or something.

I got the idea for the Oz Compound from the Ultimate Spider-Man comics. The spider that bit Peter had the compound in its system. Trying to recreate the event, Osborn mixes his own blood with the Oz and injects it back into himself, which causes him to turn into the Hulk-Goblin, lol. I remember one of his lines in the comics was something like, "The spider that bit Parker gave him the advanced abilities of a spider. So if I take my blood, mix it with the Oz Compound, and then inject it back into my body, I'll have the advanced abilities of... me."
 
Most of what I know about the Ultimate Universe comes from the current batch of cartoons. I've read a few of them, most of them about Venom in Antarctica fighting Wolverine, and a bit when Parker died.
 
I used to have the first 27 issues of Ultimate Spider-Man. That's as far as I got, but I've read up on the Ultimate Universe as a whole. The cartoons are nothing like the comics, though, lol. Similar ideas, but very different tone.

In the comics, Peter is fifteen when he gets bitten, and Osborn knows about it from the beginning. He sends an assassin to kill Peter when they think the spider venom is slowly killing him to avoid Oscorp being held publicly accountable. Ultimate Marvel is some dark stuff :).
 
Most of what I know about the Ultimate Universe comes from the current batch of cartoons. I've read a few of them, most of them about Venom in Antarctica fighting Wolverine, and a bit when Parker died.

frank simpson (nuke) part of the supersoilder program during vietnam war which logan made him into what he is today
 
Spider-Man fighting Doc Ock: https://dcomixologyssl.sslcs.cdngc....ddc5f3.jpg?h=6335df64cfca8ef97de5d82a5d84c717

And here's where Peter meets Nick Fury for the first time: https://dcomixologyssl.sslcs.cdngc....da4ca6.jpg?h=6655b55e5c622e09bf30bb08a8bc4e00

And here's a cover from the issue where Osborn tries to kill Mary Jane as payback for Peter not joining him: http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mhSPwE7xpuZPFw5_xnnNJRg.jpg

And here's Osborn when he is really powered up: http://myetvmedia.com/wp-content/up...l_1_156_Page_13_Norman_Osborm_Earth-16101.jpg
 
Actually obvioiusly those are only single pages but that's not really that far off from how the cartoons presented it.
 
I mean different in tone. For instance, the comic doesn't have him teaming up right from the get-go. And I haven't seen much of the cartoon, but I doubt Osborn made the same threats as in the comics. Leading up to him trying to kill Mary Jane, he warns Peter that if he doesn't join him, he'd hurt them. He said something along the lines of:

"You belong to me now. You will do my bidding, and you will be well rewarded. However, if you do NOT do as I command, your Aunt May? Your little girlfriend? I will torture them, and then I will kill them. I'll probably do it right in front of you too, haha. Then I'll beat you till the edge of death. Not TO death, just to the EDGE of death. I'll watch as you struggle with broken bones, and then, once you start to feel human again... THEN I'll kill you."

After this, Peter, a fifteen year old kid, looks at Osborn horrified, then runs out of the room sobbing. He starts panicking and not knowing what to do.
 
It's definitely a different tone. He doesn't threaten Spidey. He skips straight to making good on threats and mutating all his friends.

Green Goblin Osborn looks like a cuter version of that full power Hulk Goblin but he's sold as a straight up monster. Like fucking with him in combat is suicide, he practically beats Spiderman and Venom the ultimate team.

If that's how dark they went with Spiderman Ultimate Hulk and Ultimate X-Men must be downright depressing. Like why don't you just kill yourself and get it over with depressing.
 
I didn't read much of Ultimate X-Men, but I know Wolverine starts off as quite the asshole -- he once left Cyclops to die thinking it would get him out of the way so he could go after Jean. In the Ultimatum crossover event, Magneto rips out Wolverine's adamantium skeleton, killing him.
 
You know, you could get the IC up. . .it always takes a couple days for everybody to post anyway.
 
And in Ultimate Marvel, Hulk went on a rampage and killed over 800 innocent civilians, lol.

To be fair I've always wondered how Hulk has such a low body count in regular Marvel. I mean he's a fucking monster! I might have to buy the volumes of that.
 
One thing that is different in Ultimate Marvel also is that you see SWAT helicopters firing at Spidey as he's trying to fight Doc Ock. At the end of that battle, his suit is barely staying on because it is ripped up so bad and he ends up ditching his shirt underwater as a decoy for the SWAT divers that came after him when he dove into the harbor to escape.
 
Back
Top