Can a sub teach a dom how to a dom

Carlskitty

Virgin
Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Posts
17
Well I for one think yes u can.
Do u think it has to be in you first to be a dom or can a good sub teach her master or anyone to be a dom what do u think ?
 
Blah blah blah duplicate post because I am on a phone blah blah.
Ignore this..
 
Last edited:
A sub can direct the activities of someone acting the role of top, absolutely. In other words, they can say... tie me up and spank me and flog me 'til I'm all pink and puffy :) or whatever... Does that make the top a Dom? Not really. It might lead them down that path, and they might get there eventually, but maybe they will be happy simply fulfilling the role that the sub requires of them. It really depends on the person. You can't force somebody to be something they aren't, but most anybody can play along for awhile. It sounds like you need to read the essay in Stella Omega's signature line... I will find it and edit it in here for you in just a moment.

Here you go! Enjoy :)

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=42017419&postcount=148

Dang phone...
 
It seems like every realtionship goes through a period of, this is me, that is you, and then there is us. The "us" is what forms between you and them, and it's there that training/compromises of "how we are together" takes shape.

I don't know that you can "make" someone a dom or sub, but you can teach someone about your expectations, the buttons you like pushed and nourishments you need and show them how you like to experience these exchanges and dynamics. In fact, this is an important part of forming any relationship regardless of where the pants end up. Chemistry is what happens when both parties actual needs and quirks compliment and fuel eachother.

All that to say that, I think that yes you can teach someone all about whatever you want, but you can't make someone something they are not. New experiences are a great happy zap on the brain, but this seems to be where "we were so crazy hot, and then it fizzled out" tend to happen. It's fun to role play and try new things and play in the skin of them, but the truth of who you are will surface and need to eat eventually. A great test is to ask yourself if the relationship adds something to your life, or does it actually drain you? Something that feels consistently draining will not be a sustainable dance, and is usually a sign that the authentic selves of one or both or all involved have not been expressed or honored in some or maybe many ways.

I guess what I am trying to say is that you can lead a horse to water but you can't really make it drink and maybe that no amount of water will quench a thirst for beer.

Good luck to you. :rose:
 
Well said,curcal.
And, it seems to me, from experience, a D/s relationship can be "made" if both parties are willing, but it will most likely taste watered down and leave a wanting.
The good stuff is the magic that just happens, when A meets B and their needs and desires match up perfectly.
But, frik, it's as rare as finding a four leaf clover in death valley.
So most are forced to improvise.
Lemonade out of lemons
 
Back
Top