Anal Sex Question - For Men only

Do bottoms cum when they have anal sex?


  • Total voters
    142
i cum from being fucked most times especially in positions in which i am on my back with my legs in the air
 
I've only had the pleasure of being fucked in the ass one time and that was by my wife with a vibrating dildo. I was on my hands and knees and right after being penetrated, my cock went limp for the duration, but with the intensity of being fucked, I didn't care. It just felt so good and so right. I rolled over onto my back, spread my legs and it was even better. After a few minutes, I started cumming and cumming and cumming. Just orgasm after orgasm. I thought it would never end and didn't want it to.

When the dildo was pulled out, I was totally exhausted, cum all over my belly and in my navel. I don't think I've ever cum so much. And as she doesn't like the idea of her eating cum, I had a lot to eat myself.

I'd love to do it again sometime and with a real cock.
 
Last edited:
Not sure if I replied before, but I'm not attracted to men so I have to be really aroused to pimp myself out!

So I tend to try and be fucked and suck as much cock as I can without cumming. Then I get myself off at leisure in the comfort of my own home. 💖
 
Anal cum

When I let a man with a big stiff cock slide himself inside me and take his time fucking me, right before his head swells inside and fills my ass with his spunk, I always cream all over myself.
 
I've only had the pleasure of being fucked in the ass one time and that was by my wife with a vibrating dildo. I was on my hands and knees and right after being penetrated, my cock went limp for the duration, but with the intensity of being fucked, I didn't care. It just felt so good and so right. I rolled over onto my back, spread my legs and it was even better. After a few minutes, I started cumming and cumming and cumming. Just orgasm after orgasm. I thought it would never end and didn't want it to.

When the dildo was pulled out, I was totally exhausted, cum all over my belly and in my navel. I don't think I've ever cum so much. And as she doesn't like the idea of her eating cum, I had a lot to eat myself.

I'd love to do it again sometime and with a real cock.

Sounds like a very sexy experience. Thank you for sharing that with us. :kiss:
 
Anal Fantasy

Why is being bottomed such a hot fantasy? There are other great fantasies, but receiving anal is one I have come back to. Something about it is hot, in terms of erotic fantasy.
 
Why is being bottomed such a hot fantasy? There are other great fantasies, but receiving anal is one I have come back to. Something about it is hot, in terms of erotic fantasy.

Certainly for a straight male like me! 😲
 
My semi-regular top jacks me off while he's fucking me and loves the way my ass squeezes him as I cum.

I had another top that I didn't cum with - we had limited time and I was there for his pleasure. It actually felt sexy to be his fuck toy. I've beat off many times to the memory.
 
I always cum when I am being penetrated. To be honest though, it is nothing like the pornos one may watch. I have a real small pennis that doesn't get bigger than four inches when I get excited. That being said, it doesn't matter if its my wife pegging me or my boyfriend and having intercourse, I do cum. As a side note, we all most always do the missionay style because both my wife and boyfriend love to lick me and share it with me.
 
It is rare for me to orgasm through prostate stimulation while having anal sex, but more often than not my lover will stroke me to completion either before or after he cums in me.
 
Though I'm a top, I know quite a bit about anal sex. If you can get the bottom to cum it can be an out of this world experience for the top too. The epicenter of male orgasm is not the penis nor the scotum/balls, but rather the muscles inside the ass that surround the prostate. If the bottom reaches orgasm just before the top does, then the tops penis experiences the earth shattering man's orgasm from the very source. When that happens, it is hard for the top not to involuntariily come just from experiencing the other man's "earthquake".

I don't get to fuck now with my ED, but I remember all my experiences and I think about them as part of my J/O mental material. Being inside a man is great, experiencing his orgasm from his inside is beyond great. Unfortunately, my partner never could come while I was inside him, but he swears he enjoyed it. Given that he has put up with me for about 18 or so years, and I'm no special catch, I know he has been honest with me. Loving another man tops even anal sex as much as I crave the thought of fucking. When he intertwines his leg with mine, or lets me put my leg in between his ass cheeks to feel the heat radiating from that very hot part of a man, I don't get an orgasm, but a sense of "sanctuary" as was the expression from that old 1970's TV show. It is a sense of being at peace with the world and one's self. If I have him with me all of my life, then I cannot imagine a better life even if I am never able to get my cock hard enough to get it inside his gateway to his most precious love tunnel.

Totally agree to the concept
 
I don't always cum when being ass fucked, a lot depends on the fucker, but I rarely don't enjoy it.
 
When I bottom I usually do not cum while I am getting fucked. And after the top has cum, it is unlikely that I jack off and cum as well.

It does not bother me as I enjoy the anal sex and the experience itself. But my question is, do bottoms cum while being fucked or cum after the top has cum or are they like me and do not cum.

Do tell, as I would definitely like to know
.

When I chose the lifestyle...I like bottoms like you...on the other hand, when I was kunting a bottom...I didn't really give two cents about him anyway...IT was all about nutting.....fuk...pull out glaze you with my cum then leave. small talk was stopped with my dick in your mouth and your tongue on my ass
 
When I chose the lifestyle...I like bottoms like you...on the other hand, when I was kunting a bottom...I didn't really give two cents about him anyway...IT was all about nutting.....fuk...pull out glaze you with my cum then leave. small talk was stopped with my dick in your mouth and your tongue on my ass
That is exactly how I want to be used....no small talk, just use my ass. And yes, I will suck your cock too.
 
When I chose the lifestyle...I like bottoms like you...on the other hand, when I was kunting a bottom...I didn't really give two cents about him anyway...IT was all about nutting.....fuk...pull out glaze you with my cum then leave. small talk was stopped with my dick in your mouth and your tongue on my ass

The way to use. Good call KLIP
 
i've only been pegged, but from anal play ive had multiple intense "dry" orgasms, no ejaculation, just the intensity of the orgasms. mind blowing x
 
I have been pegged a bunch of times, twice I came without having my cock touched. It was very intense!
 
My fantasy is to be a bottom and my wife watching and don't want to cum I think I would like to be caged and have awesome sex with my wife after he leaves
 
Been on the verge...

... butt, have yet to experience the elusive "prostate" orgasm! Seems my tops either don't reach the p-spot, cum too quickly or I just can't cum that way. I've gotten myself very close with dildos but have to "finish" by jerking off at the same time.
I guess I just have to keep trying!!
: )
 
For me it is odd, because I can cum hands free bouncing on a dildo when I am playing by myself, but when my wife is pegging me, I don't cum. With her, much of the focus is on the process of her taking me. My enjoyment is largely seeing her treat me that way, which we often record for me to watch. As soon as she is done pegging me we immediately switch and I am free to take her very hard, so part of my pleasure is anticipating the switch.

Also, if I want to be hard and jerk off, I have to be hard before anything goes into me. I cannot get hard with a cock inside me. If I am doing a lot of dildo play on my own, I have a real hard time getting hard at all. This left me having to fake an orgasm with my wife last week because I was playing on kik all day with men watching me fuck.
 
I've only taken two cocks anally both in the last 6 months. Loved the feeling of being pounded and used. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out while he is holding my hips. Him having control over me.
 
I want to feel what it's like to have a big hard cock pounding my ass.
 
I met a guy through grinder and we talked several times finally last Friday I ended up with an hour of free time, I contacted him and we met at his place, he fucked me like a madman andas he came in me I realized I was coming too, first time ever, I know I will be seing more of him
 
I do too...

I want to feel what it's like to have a big hard cock pounding my ass.

I have yet to experience a cock in my ass however, I do look forward to the experience at the right time with the right guy... ;)
 
Back
Top