Girls opinion on feeding their guy a creampie

I've seen the other threads, and they tend to be all about the guys point of view of eating their own creampies out of their girls

I want to hear from the girls

Are you into it?

Is it something you just do to humor their fetish?

If you have never done it, do you see it as weird, or hot?
My husband loves to go down on me after other guys have cum in me. I am always very sensitive after I am with other men. It really feels good to feel my husband's soft tongue after being pounded by my lovers hard cocks.

My husband loves to go down on me after other guys have cum in me. I am always very sensitive after I am with other men. It really feels good to feel my husband's soft tongue after being pounded by my lovers hard cocks.

love going that...

Besides the fact that is tastes very good, both of our juices mixed together, it also has the advantage of her already being very turned on. So it does not take long for her to cum the first time. I like to be encouraged too, perhaps with dirty talk, it really seems to get me going in pleasing the woman.

My fantasies around this involves her forcing me to eat the creampie and bring her to orgasm. She has made me cum before her, in part to show her control of me and in part as humiliation. Once she has made me eat my cum and her to orgasm, I am usually hard again, like mentioned above, a further humiliation of the fantasy.

ES

Something like that!
I can make my wife cum, by playing with her nipples, and talking about licking my cum out of her, and off her pussy & clit. The more graphic, the better and faster it works!
After she cums the from that, She REALLY cums, when I fuck her!
And after I cum in her, and on her, she REALLY REALLY cums when I lick her clean, like I told her I was going to do!

Then....we start over..... :D

It works very well for my husband and I. He especially loves after I ride him to orgasm I lift and straddle his face and let him eat the hot mix of my pussy and his cream. He will often grip me holding me there working my pussy feverishly with his tongue and bring me to orgasm again.

It works very well for my husband and I. He especially loves after I ride him to orgasm I lift and straddle his face and let him eat the hot mix of my pussy and his cream. He will often grip me holding me there working my pussy feverishly with his tongue and bring me to orgasm again.

Love it! Great visual thanks..

ES

Love it

I love having a guy lick my pusay clean and the either kissing meor having me pick it off his finger so I can taste our juices mixed

I was fantasising about this this morning as I lay half of the bed listening to his cum drip out of me and make a little puddle on the floor, along with a big wet patch on the sheets! It would be so hot to straddle his face while im dripping with his cum.

I love this

Looooooooove it!!

Mmmm its a fantasy of mine !!! Having him cum in me and then begging to lick me clean as i watch maybe if hes good ill pull his hair .

all in the family

OK so as a family we believe in family love. Please don't judge, just trying to post on topic. My dad is a cuckold to mom and he is really into the interracial thing. I came home from college last summer and after a drunken night mom convinced me to cuck dad as it was on his bucket list. I agreed and the next weekend mom had arranged for one of her bulls to give it to me good while dad watched and then had to clean up the mess. He was like a possessed little cumwhore. LOL. It helped that I told him that I wasn't on the pill(which I was) and that if he didn't do a good job he'd be raising another man's mixed baby. He cleaned me and sucked me dry. I have to admit it was pretty stimulating knowing that my daddy was cleaning out another man's seed from me. Still makes me wet thinking about it. I don't get the cuckold thing but who am I to judge eh? We all got our kinks.

I love to try it with my wife and a BBC, she has no interest in sex. She has few health issue.

Hubby loves fucking me filled with another mans cum. He hasn't wanted to eat cum from my pussy. I would love for a man to lick me clean and see if it turns me on.

Not all the time,
I love to climb up on Mr Shreks face after he cums in me. It's so inpowering and seems so kinky.

Last time, he had been a little under the weather and we hadn't had sex for about 10 days. When we did he got me to sit on his face before I sat on his cock. He kept stopping me and pulled me up to sit on his face again. He didn't want to cum to quick.
When he did cum, I could tell it was a massive load- I hadn't cum yet. I just slid up and positioned myself. He protested a little so I started to suck his over sensitive just cummed cock, this had the desired effect. He started to lick me.
I relaxed and felt his hot cum slip out. I heard and could see him swollow which sent me over the edge.

I then let him sleep:)

Going down after intercourse

When I was in my 20s very experienced lady took me to bed allowing me to screw her while she was on her back. This seemed like she was voluntarily being submissive but as soon as I came in her pussy she didn’t let me get up and began pushing on my shoulders forcing me beneath the sheets to go down on her. When my head got close to her pussy she grabbed the back of my head and forcibly pushed my me into her crotch. Grinding away as I licked her labia deeply cleaning her pussy. This was my first of many loads licked from a vagina.
A few years later I got a mouthful of come from a hot suck and from then on I was the swallower.
I love semen and come in a shot glass toasting mistress!

Last edited:
When I was in my 20s very experienced lady took me to bed allowing me to screw her while she was on her back. This seemed like she was voluntarily being submissive but as soon as I came in her pussy she didn’t let me get up and began pushing on my shoulders forcing me beneath the sheets to go down on her. When my head got close to her pussy she grabbed the back of my head and forcibly pushed my me into her crotch. Grinding away as I licked her labia deeply cleaning her pussy.

My wife does that ALL THE TIME!
uses my face like a sex toy!

No complaints!

I like kissing the wife after a hot suck with a mouthful of come and swallow all! She never swallows now! I do!

Last edited:
Not all the time,
I love to climb up on Mr Shreks face after he cums in me. It's so inpowering and seems so kinky.

Last time, he had been a little under the weather and we hadn't had sex for about 10 days. When we did he got me to sit on his face before I sat on his cock. He kept stopping me and pulled me up to sit on his face again. He didn't want to cum to quick.
When he did cum, I could tell it was a massive load- I hadn't cum yet. I just slid up and positioned myself. He protested a little so I started to suck his over sensitive just cummed cock, this had the desired effect. He started to lick me.
I relaxed and felt his hot cum slip out. I heard and could see him swollow which sent me over the edge.

I then let him sleep:)
Now that’s a good time the Mrs does that to/for me from time to time

Back