Hands free orgasm: mental physical or kegels?

I've never orgasmed without physical stimulation. My ex swore he'd made it happen with other women and seemed frustrated I couldn't get there. It always made me wonder if she actually had orgasmed or if she was feeding his ego... hmmm...

I think maybe he forgot what it took to do it and skipped a few vital steps. Knowing loving and feeling their intensity are all major parts too
 
I think it's both mental and physical. I am able to have a hands free orgasm from squeezing my thick thighs together. I've also woken up in the middle of the night in mid-orgasm with no recollection of what I may have been dreaming about, if anything. I always wake up soaking wet and with a throbbing clit in the morning, a feeling I adore lol. If anyone, male or female, wants to discuss this further, pm me.

Yes the main thing is to listen to how your mind and body react to different stimuli and how they change over time
 
I've cum quite a few times by rhythmically squeezing my thighs together too, & that's definitely both a mental & a physical experience, always starting with the mental aspect. I use that technique in public settings when a more overt physical method wouldn't be socially acceptable. Trying to adequately control the physical signs of my arousal during it is always a struggle, though, especially during the latter stages, & a skill that I haven't quite mastered.

Yes I suspect a woman’s orgasm to be very different from a mans. You need only to look at their faces to see the intense passion. That’s a beauty that is very hard to hide.
 
I have achieved many, usually aided by a partner and hands restrained. Probably easiest when made to dress in silky nylon stockings and rubbed with a hitachi wand and than tortured afterwards for a long time
 
Merry Christmas and Good morning to all.

I'm a long time lurker and one time poster in another life, though who I was is of no consequence to anyone here. I'm in an LDR relationship with my Master of several months, who is also active on the boards. He prefers our relationship to remain out of the public eye, so I'll not be discussing who he is.

My Master and I have been working on the concept of orgasm control for quite a while. It is a specific interest for us both. He has made a concerted effort to be able to get to know me in such a way that he can command me to cum. He has done so over the course of months getting to know my verbal and facial cues as to states of arousal, as well as getting to know what buttons to push to push me closer to and ease me back from the edge of arousal. We have not made a similar effort in regard to orgasm denial, but I suspect were he to command me not to cum, I would be able to refrain.

The majority of the times we have played, I've also been physically playing at his command and direction. Though he prefers to focus on controlling pace rather than activity.

We have also had many a discussion about subspace, what it means to me, what it looks like for me, and what it has taken to get me there. I've been there in my real life D/s relationships. My Master is a real life dom, we are just too far away from one another to currently engage as such.

Today my Master decided that part of my Christmas present was a trip to subspace with him leading the way. :heart:
Due to situations around me, I was unable to physically play. So instead, my Master described a scene to me in vivid detail. As he has spent so much time getting to know me, and how I respond, he knew exactly what buttons to push. I was on camera and voice with him, and he was able to watch my facial and hear my verbal cues to gauge my reactions. Over the course of what cant have been more than an hour or a touch more, he talked me through 9 orgasms. Two of which were shatter inducing... the kind where my head was spinning and I was seeing stars. I was never non verbal, though my ability to think and reason were impacted.

Afterwards we discussed a few things he noticed while we were playing to see if they had been conscious nonverbal cues, or not. I was unaware of them, so he will touch on those at a later date in time to see if they were true subconscious cues or reactions to something that was state based and limited to the occasion. It is things like that that make me feel completely seen, understood, loved, and safe.

So to the point of this thread... are hands free orgasms physical or mental. For me, his mental stimulation creates a physical real response. I have what is known as sensory memory. As a teenager... I'll say legal... I learned that if I closed my eyes and lay very still and imagined an action in vivid detail I could physically respond as though the action was occurring in the present. (I just heard my Master's eyes narrow... we hadn't discussed this... it hadn't come up :blush:)
After a week of being :cough: "sick" in bed... I felt rather a lot of guilt and shame over this and I quit learning to control it. Over my time as a submissive/slave I've had various dominants tell me I was very "responsive". However, only my Master and my dominant before him were able to call me to orgasm. Only my Master has been able to command it.

We are not yet at the place where he can look at me and I cum... but I hope someday we do reach that. I would love to have such a bond. As it stands, my Master's voice alone has a huge impact on me. I know what his voice sounds like when he desires me to become aroused, and my body responds. I crave to hear his command to cum... it gives me the greatest pleasure to know I please him when I do.

There is no moment we are closer than when he is walking through my mind with absolutely unfettered access to all that I am. He knows no part of me is off limits to him.

Thank you, my Master for all you are and all you allow me to be. Thank you for making me "real."
 
Sounds like a wonderful relationship and He knows how to get inside your head and your body in a way that is pleasing to you both!
 
Yes it just about has to be mental to make it possible on a regular basis.

I completely agree.

Another important part is the sensory/muscle memory like Faithfullyyours mentioned. The mental part then is connected to the physical and memory of previous sex. It becomes even better sex in your mind because you feel the connection with your partner and your partner's caring/loving for you. Before you start, your mind and body are already reacting.

ES
 
Back
Top