College Professor Seeks Lady

Raveneye

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 9, 2005
Posts
345
I mean the title says it all. I am looking for someone to talk to about this that or anything. I like to chat on Yahoo or just send lengthy e-mails that help you get to know someone. I am married. Just fyi in case you don't like talking to married men.
 
So you can read minds then

Not minds, actions. ;)

Okay, not even that really. Individuals are difficult to figure out. Talk to me regularly for five years and I might be able to start reading your mind.
 
Lol you wish.

Actually, when I'm in the classroom I like to be professional. Also, I am easily distracted. Longer skirts and no flirtations inside the classroom suit me just fine.

Outside the classroom...well I am on lit.
 
Actually, when I'm in the classroom I like to be professional. Also, I am easily distracted. Longer skirts and no flirtations inside the classroom suit me just fine.

Outside the classroom...well I am on lit.

Lol, well we all have our escape.
 
Banter

I'm enjoying your public banter.

I wish more people would do that.

*fully well aware I've sent you running to PMs if you haven't already*
 
I love banter. It is one of the best types of conversation for me. I find it difficult in a lot of forums though because if there are a lot of people in the forum then there are too many people competing for attention. Stoll, when it happens it is delightful.
 
I couldn't agree more (he's says fully aware he's the one muffing up the conversation)
 
Last edited:
The conversation is never muffed until people decide they won't talk anymore.
 
*AHEM AHEM*

That's you SexyAlison

This voyeurism thing only works if you two keep at it

PS
You owe me If this works Raveneye :)
 
*laughs*

You can be my wingman and tell me all your psychology secrets. I imagine that could come in handy in everyday life.
 
Most of the stuff that might be useful with ladies I learned after my marriage so I didn't need it. Even if I had needed it, I probably wouldn't have used it. It would have felt too manipulative.

For everyday, the best thing I'velearned is that we are all human. It helps me not get angry. I just remind myself that the person annoying me is being human and it's easier to let it go.

šŸ˜„
 
And a bump to this old thread to see if I can find anyone new to talk to.
 
Back
Top