Looking to make a new friend, penpal or maybe FWB. Lets chat, get to know each other and see where things go! ;)

youngman1997

Canadian
Hey thanks for reading! So like the title says I'm looking to make a connection with someone. I want someone that I can have a connection with and not just someone to get off with once and never talk to again. I do want someone that I can talk to most days, share how our days were, talk about the good and bad in our lives and share our hobbies and what we're enjoying in life, and of course flirting and dirty chat as well!

The reason I'm looking for something online is because I don't have a lot of free time in my life right now. I work full time and work a lot of hours. On top of that in my free time I play hockey and golf and like to hang out with my buddies which doesn't leave a lot of free time for a relationship. But when I have free time outside of work I will be all yours! I just wont be available every day after work unfortunately.

So a bit about me! I'm male, 26, 6 feet tall, brown hair, blue eyes and 175 pounds. I'm pretty athletic. I love to golf in the summer and play hockey in both the winter and summer! I also like reading manga, watching anime, normal tv shows and movies and also play PC games when I have the free time. some of my favorite shows are Better Call Saul and Game of Thrones and my favorite movie is the Lord of the Rings Trilogy! As for what I'm looking for in you. I only really care about finding someone that I can connect with emotionally, someone I get along well with, share common interests with and just generally have fun talking to and spending time with. If you are someone that is down to earth and chill that would be perfect! But I also someone that connects with me sexually! I have a high sex drive and I want someone that can match it and explore with me sexually. When it comes to the sexual side of this It could just be dirty chats, roleplay or we can send pics and have voice/video chats if/when were comfortable with each other.

I think Ill stop here and if your interested and want to get to know each other than send me a message and we can talk about it more!

Last edited:
Though a citizen of the U.S. since birth, my connection to the Leafs is I saw the 3rd to final game at MLG...vs. Boston. What fun! I even had a "connection" one Mr. Mike Johnson, a Leafs forward at the time who hailed from my alma mater BGSU...and man, I think the Leafs won (that they did) I believe...5-2? I think Johnson scored a hat trick, if my memory serves me (and it rarely does!). Grapes was in rare form that night, me and the wife found him and Ron doing the pre-game, very pleased of course because his "son" #4 Bobby Orr was in the house (Bruins...duh) and so...and my impression is that he RARELY does this but I was prepared....he signed my Leafs program AND...I has his book "Grapes!" and he signed that as well! I still have them, will never sell them. He was super cool, Ron McLean was a DICK not due to not signing, nobody owes me shit but...he was a dick. The funny part was me and my wife at the time had met a couple who were Chicago fans...and we donned our RW wear and approached them and they thought we were going to give them shit but no, I just wanted to talk hockey and the four of us went out to Wayne Gretzky's post-game (which is perhaps the cause of any holes in my memory) and got seriously tanked. We stuck around the stadium just to take in the Temple and the workers were peeling off the advertisements along the boards and I tried to leave with one...security was like, "That would be a no." No harm no foul!

Back