The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chantilyvamp said:
Bloody hell, I was talking to my mom in the states and got ready to early, not supposed to be ready for another 30 minutes:(

Awwww!

Well at least we have the pleasure of your company for a little longer.

Chantilyvamp said:
Bloody hell, I was talking to my mom in the states and got ready to early, not supposed to be ready for another 30 minutes:(

we are out tonight for a meal, i will raise a glass to you ;)

They shall grow not old
As we that are left grow old
Age shall not weary them
Nor the years condem
At the going down of the sun
And in the morning
We shall remember them...

Good night all

I may not be around much tomorrow.

Food was good, but 45 mins between courses, so bloody slow, and they weren't busy, never mind, good night thread and everyone, sweet dreams

mickyp123 said:
just putting a
Cinto our "lit" thread :D :devil: anyone want to play with it lol :nana:

LOL, what if i already played with it?

Morning Micky and DT! :kiss:

Last edited:
Chantilyvamp said:
LOL, what if i already played with it?

Morning Micky and DT! :kiss:

what if?..........well CV, lets have a little secret and just tell me while no one is here, have ya? :devil: ..............no one else will know cos their not here, so we could have a play together :devil:

Evening folks

Hi guys seems we have all been busy this end of the week - nymphee hope you have got over your break in :rose:
Hope being busy has been as much fun for you as it has for me.
Had a 300 mile round trip this weekend which was not as boring as it could have been as I was instructed to take my toys for the journey...certainly worked for me and possibly for some of the lorry drivers and coach passengers that overtook us and looked in :devil:
Ebony...if you are lurking about I think sometimes it's good to have somewhere to go where geography links you in many ways.. even if it's just to talk about the weather for which we Brits are famous!!! There are also subtleties in the language, humour and definitely current events/people. I don't think this thread was started to be exclusive at all but merely to give us Brits a little corner of the board where we are 'at home'. :cathappy:
As for UK Kinks being different ...well being spanked on the fanny has a completely different meaning over here...although I enjoy both ;)

Last edited:
subtleone said:
Hi guys seems we have all been busy this end of the week - nymphee hope you have got over your break in :rose:
Hope being busy has been as much fun for you as it has for me.
Had a 300 mile round trip this weekend which was not as boring as it could have been as I was instructed to take my toys for the journey...certainly worked for me and possibly for some of the lorry drivers and coach passengers that overtook us and looked in :devil:
Ebony...if you are lurking about I think sometimes it's good to have somewhere to go where geography links you in many ways.. even if it's just to talk about the weather for which we Brits are famous!!! There are also subtleties in the language, humour and definitely current events/people. I don't think this thread was started to be exclusive at all but merely to give us Brits a little corner of the board where we are 'at home'. :cathappy:
As for UK Kinks being different ...well being spanked on the fanny has a completely different meaning over here...although I enjoy both ;)

Well put Subtleone. We aren't exclusive, just parochial enough to want to create a piece of home at times, sort of the "Lit Pub", our local. I also wander the other threads at times.

Like Dragon, I have had a sub in the US. She needed some translations at times

If the UK Kink thread were a pub, what would it be called?

The Rose and Thorns? The Crop and Cane?- It has to be the something and something.

subtleone said:

Also, thanks a lot subtleone, i apreciate it xxx

nymphee said:

The Rose and Thorns? The Crop and Cane?- It has to be the something and something.

are you talking about a pubic House :D

nymphee said:

The Floggers Arms

The Spreadeagle,

The Arched Back

The KY Inn

mickyp123 said:
The Floggers Arms

The Spreadeagle,

The Arched Back

The KY Inn

I did suggest the Whisk and Cellery...

but I think the post got lost somewhere...

Hope I didn't post it elsewhere.

:D Now those are cheery posts to end my work session on.

Evening all..

I think a few pub names could be:

The Bull and Whip

The Tied and Bound ... :devil: I think I like this one best... maybe put it as Tide and Bound to confuse the sweet innocents;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back